Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wow-bonus song-minblwin scene-u ll not blev(edited (Page 4)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
smoking hoooooooooooooooooooooot...........so dreamyyyyyyyyyyyy yaar........MAANEET ne yeh kya jaadu kiya hai..........still in MAANEET paradise........already watched epi 5 times and now will go and watch again and againLOLWinkEmbarrassed..............today loved tere mast mast nain more than ever.....now onwards it's one of my fav......any song played on MAANEET becomes specialLOL.............I too loved how Maan was holding her hands when salessman spoke about only once u get married and suddendly Geet's tensed face had such a beautiful smile as she knows Maan is her present and future where reality would be more beautiful than any dream...............then jealous Maan ufffff sooooo hot and his expressions were priceless..........uski Mishti ke liye ab tailor bhi ban gayaLOL.........see Miss Hoshiyarpur ki wajah se Maan is getting to know all his hidden talents........no wonder v call Geet sherni!!!!!!...........coming to hamari sherni uski toh himmat din ba din bad rahi hain Maan ke saath rehke ab woh bhi shart rakhne lagi hai wah bhai wah!!!!!!..........still can't believe MSK hamara dusht dhanav said those magical lines.........i'm jealous and possessive can't see anyone else coming close to u or touching u.........then even Geet saying i also feel the same way u r only mineeeee..........loved this part as today Geet told her Maan only she has right over him.......as she loves him........otherwise usually she wants to do something for him due to all the favours he has done........so a big thank u to cvs!!!!!!................also loved Geet's expressions when Maan was ab tume apni shart puri karni ki baari hai........Maan's dialogue to Geet tumhe laga tha mein jawab nahi dhhonga hai naa.......sirf Geet ko kya hum sab MAANEETIANS ko bhi nahi laga tha haha......isliye sherni ko ek advice.......aage se sher ko uksane se pehle kuch samaj kar bola karu kyunki tumhe dekhake woh sab kuch karega joh woh kudh bhi nahin socha hogaLOLWink............overall a rocking episode!!!!!!........thanks a loooooot cvs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

WOW dew............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the epi was mindblowingly amazing.......................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
still suffering from aftereffects.............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
THE jeolous possessive maan was out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thank god it was not todays epi my mom saw!!!!!!!!!!!!! mera tv hi mom band karva deti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDead

finally we are getting at least mention of kiss!!!! that too from geet...........!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
 our backword guy is just too lazy ghooring to do anything else...hehe...LOLLOLLOL

and the song is just maaaneet personified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i alwaz imagine maaneet whenever i listen to this song...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

infact i made a dialogue between maan n geet on this song....in that also...geet only took the step forward...hehe....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cant waittttttttttttttt for monday yaar........CryCryCry

aash was looking for u yaar ... kahan thi ... it was out of the world episode today ...luved it ... are u watching the repeat ....

did thy play this song on maaneet before ... i think i saw this song being picturised on maaneet before or may b it was a video mix .... 

gud tht ur mom was there yesterday ... yesterday was only forhead kiss ... ur mom said chi chi ...

just imagine wht ur mom would have said for tonight's episode ....

looks like he remember abt the kiss only after our dear geet mentioned ... otherwise he would have forgotten ... ya phir kiss karnae main bhi kanjoosi kartha hain ...

oh u already imagined this song with the dialougue ... & geet's initiative ...

dying for monday's episode yaar ...

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

smoking hoooooooooooooooooooooot...........so dreamyyyyyyyyyyyy yaar........MAANEET ne yeh kya jaadu kiya hai..........still in MAANEET paradise........already watched epi 5 times and now will go and watch again and againLOLWinkEmbarrassed..............today loved tere mast mast nain more than ever.....now onwards it's one of my fav......any song played on MAANEET becomes specialLOL.............I too loved how Maan was holding her hands when salessman spoke about only once u get married and suddendly Geet's tensed face had such a beautiful smile as she knows Maan is her present and future where reality would be more beautiful than any dream...............then jealous Maan ufffff sooooo hot and his expressions were priceless..........uski Mishti ke liye ab tailor bhi ban gayaLOL.........see Miss Hoshiyarpur ki wajah se Maan is getting to know all his hidden talents........no wonder v call Geet sherni!!!!!!...........coming to hamari sherni uski toh himmat din ba din bad rahi hain Maan ke saath rehke ab woh bhi shart rakhne lagi hai wah bhai wah!!!!!!..........still can't believe MSK hamara dusht dhanav said those magical lines.........i'm jealous and possessive can't see anyone else coming close to u or touching u.........then even Geet saying i also feel the same way u r only mineeeee..........loved this part as today Geet told her Maan only she has right over him.......as she loves him........otherwise usually she wants to do something for him due to all the favours he has done........so a big thank u to cvs!!!!!!................also loved Geet's expressions when Maan was ab tume apni shart puri karni ki baari hai........Maan's dialogue to Geet tumhe laga tha mein jawab nahi dhhonga hai naa.......sirf Geet ko kya hum sab MAANEETIANS ko bhi nahi laga tha haha......isliye sherni ko ek advice.......aage se sher ko uksane se pehle kuch samaj kar bola karu kyunki tumhe dekhake woh sab kuch karega joh woh kudh bhi nahin socha hogaLOLWink............overall a rocking episode!!!!!!........thanks a loooooot cvs

luv it ... ClapClapClapClapkya episode tha ... kahan sae start karun aur kahan finish karun ... samajh hi nahin aaraa han hain ... some time i feel typing & typing my key board keys will fall off ... 

yes LOLLOL... looks like here the thoughts will be coming from geet & she will lay a sharath in front of maan & he does not want to loose & ful fill the sharath ... in tht way biwi bhi kush pati bhi kush & hum san bhi kush ...

looks like geet is the one who will b taking the initiative ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di thank god im watching it in u tube rather than TV... other wise wat wud have happened to me...OMG such a dreamy episode oly to b spoiled in btwn by NE and arjun... i was laughing ma head out seeing Maan's reaction... OMg he is very much handsome wile he is jealous he is killing us....OMg OMG...im dead officially and making a post from heaven....can't even breathe... want some air...

y dear wht happnd y not on TV ... u knew this would come today  ... yes me 2 maan was great in showing off the jealousy part ... arti ... haven't u seen me next to u ... i am there beside u ... in white chudidaar ...

--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

di thank god im watching it in u tube rather than TV... other wise wat wud have happened to me...OMG such a dreamy episode oly to b spoiled in btwn by NE and arjun... i was laughing ma head out seeing Maan's reaction... OMg he is very much handsome wile he is jealous he is killing us....OMg OMG...im dead officially and making a post from heaven....can't even breathe... want some air...

y dear wht happnd y not on TV ... u knew this would come today  ... yes me 2 maan was great in showing off the jealousy part ... arti ... haven't u seen me next to u ... i am there beside u ... in white chudidaar ...
actually di i was abt to watch the show on TV but wen i saw the FB pics b4 hand i choose to see in U tube rather than TV and get banned from watching Geet.... and PC is in ma roomLOL

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Mindblowing episode, totally unexpected, I was so excited i could have blown a fuse, Maaneet were hot hot baby, sizzling hotEmbarrassed I can't wait to see if they kiss, but the anticlimax was having part of the song picturised on Marjani....yucks.

CV's please keep fulfilling our wishes like this (hope they kiss on Monday) and please no more hassles till the wedding we really want the wedding and the SR.

If this was the preview to the SR then I can't imagine how hot & sizzling the SR will beLOLWink

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

actually di i was abt to watch the show on TV but wen i saw the FB pics b4 hand i choose to see in U tube rather than TV and get banned from watching Geet.... and PC is in ma roomLOL

oh so u all knew wht was coming from before ... i did not c FB pics ... so this was a total surprise for me ... & i actually loved it ... yes ... better chk out for FB pics & do me a favor whn ever u c any FB pics plz pm me the link  ... gud tht u have pc in ur room ... how many times did u watch the episode till now ...LOLLOLLOL

sptrno--aarthi--

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

aash was looking for u yaar ... kahan thi ... it was out of the world episode today ...luved it ... are u watching the repeat ....

did thy play this song on maaneet before ... i think i saw this song being picturised on maaneet before or may b it was a video mix .... 

gud tht ur mom was there yesterday ... yesterday was only forhead kiss ... ur mom said chi chi ...

just imagine wht ur mom would have said for tonight's episode ....

looks like he remember abt the kiss only after our dear geet mentioned ... otherwise he would have forgotten ... ya phir kiss karnae main bhi kanjoosi kartha hain ...

oh u already imagined this song with the dialougue ... & geet's initiative ...

dying for monday's episode yaar ...

i work late on saturdays........come home at 10.30....CryCryCryCryCry
sp was watching ol....now watching repeat...........n repeat n repeat....cant get enugh yaar............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

no they didnt play it on nmaaneet b4...it was just my imagination....
u can check out this link............
it was my very first post................

and thank god yaar...mam ne nahi dekha...Warna meri to khair nahi thi.....DeadDeadDead
i wud have got big lectureon chi chi chi....DeadDeadDeadDead

kanjoos MSK.AngryAngryAngry
i'm so sure tom no kissie vissie,.....CryCryCry
CVS will tarsao us...........AngryAngryAngry
maan will say..i'll wait for SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

what do u think????????????

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top