Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

actually di i was abt to watch the show on TV but wen i saw the FB pics b4 hand i choose to see in U tube rather than TV and get banned from watching Geet.... and PC is in ma roomπŸ˜†

oh so u all knew wht was coming from before ... i did not c FB pics ... so this was a total surprise for me ... & i actually loved it ... yes ... better chk out for FB pics & do me a favor whn ever u c any FB pics plz pm me the link  ... gud tht u have pc in ur room ... how many times did u watch the episode till now ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

aash was looking for u yaar ... kahan thi ... it was out of the world episode today ...luved it ... are u watching the repeat ....

did thy play this song on maaneet before ... i think i saw this song being picturised on maaneet before or may b it was a video mix .... 

gud tht ur mom was there yesterday ... yesterday was only forhead kiss ... ur mom said chi chi ...

just imagine wht ur mom would have said for tonight's episode ....

looks like he remember abt the kiss only after our dear geet mentioned ... otherwise he would have forgotten ... ya phir kiss karnae main bhi kanjoosi kartha hain ...

oh u already imagined this song with the dialougue ... & geet's initiative ...

dying for monday's episode yaar ...

i work late on saturdays........come home at 10.30....😭😭😭😭😭
sp was watching ol....now watching repeat...........n repeat n repeat....cant get enugh yaar............😍😍😍😍😍😍

no they didnt play it on nmaaneet b4...it was just my imagination....
u can check out this link............
it was my very first post................

and thank god yaar...mam ne nahi dekha...Warna meri to khair nahi thi.....🀒🀒🀒
i wud have got big lectureon chi chi chi....🀒🀒🀒🀒

kanjoos MSK.😑😑😑
i'm so sure tom no kissie vissie,.....😭😭😭
CVS will tarsao us...........😑😑😑
maan will say..i'll wait for SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

what do u think????????????

Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this epi is ans for all who does nt faith on Cv and iam so happy that CV allways give us surprise and really its a big surprise Love maneet today each and every moment and expression iam going to watch repeat and repeat till morning 3 and u know ia have office and i need to get up at 5.30 na bt still i will wait for reapeat love maneet
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

oh so u all knew wht was coming from before ... i did not c FB pics ... so this was a total surprise for me ... & i actually loved it ... yes ... better chk out for FB pics & do me a favor whn ever u c any FB pics plz pm me the link  ... gud tht u have pc in ur room ... how many times did u watch the episode till now ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5 times over on to 6th time...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Mindblowing episode, totally unexpected, I was so excited i could have blown a fuse, Maaneet were hot hot baby, sizzling hot😳 I can't wait to see if they kiss, but the anticlimax was having part of the song picturised on Marjani....yucks.

CV's please keep fulfilling our wishes like this (hope they kiss on Monday) and please no more hassles till the wedding we really want the wedding and the SR.

If this was the preview to the SR then I can't imagine how hot & sizzling the SR will beπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

luved tonight's episode  ... was totally out of the world ... u could have blown out the fuse ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jab geet nae kiss kae liyae bola😲 ... i was like lost my words ... i was in a state of shock ... no kidding ... i seriously was ...

yes yaar ... y do we have to jhelify marjaani😑 ... tht's y i conveninetly remove them from my post whn necessary ... as we already jhel them in the episode y in the post ...πŸ˜†

waiting for monday ...desp....more 46 hours 30 min left for monday ... for the thing tht did not ahppen tonight ....πŸ˜†hopefully will happen on monday ... ya phir yeh log humein sirf trailor hi dikhayengae ... ya picture bhi dikahyengae ...

oh god ... no words ... for bold & underlined ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†just waiting for the cv's take on it ...πŸ˜†
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Crazy_Soha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW.. i just loved the episode...!! 
FINALLY we got wat we wanted...!! Thank u CV's... :-)
Argar kutch aur bhi maangliya hota to shyad woh bhi miljata... :-) :-) 
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The song was once played in SBB segment on Geet. Wen Maan put the ring on Geet's finger for the 1st time
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

5 times over on to 6th time...

enjoy dear ... enjoy ...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Loved todays episode . Geet ka prayer me Maan ab tailor vi ban gaya . Its so dreamy . I can't believe it . Wait for again watching .

i know geet kae liyae maan ko tailor bhi banna pada ... πŸ˜† but awesome episode ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

superrrrrrrbbbbbbbb.....

amazing........
sizzling......
mindblowing........
outstanding........
omgggggggg i am dead.......
MAANEET hot-hot-hot...........

never seen before ... too ... it was such a beautiful episode ...