India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wow-bonus song-minblwin scene-u ll not blev(edited

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Finally maan nae geet ko chudi pehnaya...Day Dreaming Yay ...

Maan - Plz stay with me geet forever Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming (maan not only geet we all want  u 2 stay with us forever)Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan holding geet's hands Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming so sweet ... as the sales guy tells them u get married only once in life .. (as he know's that geet might have felt bad )

Geet wipes out glitter off maan's face which he got after wiping it off from geet's face ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

maan was getting jealous & restless as the tailor was taking the measurements ... & he stops the tailor  ....LOLLOLLOL     (so sweet & cute yaar ... was dying for a jealousy scene ... the tailor was a budha old  man ... still maan was feeling jealous ... just imagine if the tailor was a young guy what would have been maan's haalat...imagine- if the tailor / master was a young guy ... he would not even allowed tht guy to even look at geet leave alone touch her hand / shoulder for taking her measurements ...)ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

whn the tailor was touching her for measurements .... awesome expressions from maan ...Clap(he was looking at the tailor - aaj tu tho gaya ... mera paas talwar / bandook nahin hain ... but don't worry ... my eyes are enough for u ... as i will kill u with my eyes sight ..)..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Luved the look on  maan's face when geet threw her duppatta off in front of the tailor LOLLOLLOL (maan threw it back on her face )ROFLROFLROFLROFL ..... geet bhul gayiShocked ...if ur duppatta is not there with u ... it's maan always tht coves u LOL... even if he is in ground floor & u r in 1st floor he will jump off the wall & come near u & cover u .LOL.. right now u r in front of him & threw ur duppattaLOL ...u know 4 sure tht he will cover u naa ...LOL)

luved his jealousy & wht ... geet notices his jealousy ...LOLLOLLOL & she purposefully asks the tailor to take her measurements of her ankle ... while she threw the duppatta off .. which maan could not bear & asked the tailor to leave ....LOLLOLLOL

Wow again ... power cut .Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..WinkWinknever thought i would actually love power cut in any manner ... i luv power cut only whn maaneet are alone & i can watch them romance ... while thy don't have power ....

Tere mast mast nain song ... bonus today ... was this picturised on maaneet before Confused... or was tht a video mix Ouchor was that my wild imagination LOLdon't remember ... but loved it to the core Clap...Star

maan taking geet's measurments ... for wedding suits ...
. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. wow ... Mind blowing ...(never expected this scene ... luv u cv's )ClapClapClap... it was so so .... Day DreamingDay Dreaming. Day DreamingDay Dreaming. Day DreamingDay Dreaming maan was actually kissing her hand while taking her measurments & kind of kissed her neck too ... i guess ... any one girls tell me did he kiss her neck ...Day DreamingDay Dreaming. Day Dreaming

geet kae liyae maan babu bane tailor babu .... LOLLOLLOL BTW How many want maan as a tailor babu.... who's in the line after geetWink .... any guesses who is first ... WinkWinkWink  

while maan was taking the measurements ...  OMG geet said u can kiss me .. if u complete the sharath ...

the sharath was - y maan wanted the tailor to leave ...

maan completes her sharath & tells her the reason - jealousy & can't share her with any one ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. wow ...dying for this dialogue ...

maan - never make fun of me for this jealousy feeling ... i can't share u with anyone & can't bear if any one touches u ...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming(main tho dreamland main hun ... aur wapas nahin aana chahthi ... maan ko tailor banthae hua dekh kar ) 

geet - i 2 feel the same for u ..,... . Day DreamingDay Dreaming  & can't bear any 1 near u(which we already know ... courtesy pool party episode )Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

geet getting ready to kiss maan ...OMGDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Day DreamingDay Dreaming  OMGDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Day DreamingDay Dreaming  OMG ... break AngryAngryAngryAngry

& thn power comes back AngryAngryAngryAngry 

geet stops the kiss ... & ready to leave ..

par hamara munda ... not raedy to let geet go off ... he grabs her & asks her to complete the sharat ...WinkLOL

he tells her ... u thought i will not tell u the truth ... tht's y u laid teh sharath ... u were wrong ... i completed the sharath ... now u fulfill ur promise ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

guess the FB wall news will come true on monday ... congratulations girls ... cv's will b fulfilling our wishes very soon ...

geet forum in IF is our wishing well ... drop ur wish in Geet Forum post ... cv's will hear to it ...

Must congratulate both DD & GC for the outstanding acting in today's episode ClapClapClapClap... luved their minute expressions ... they both were emoting in todays's episode .... u both r StarStarStarStar

cv's u all also rock ClapClapClap.StarStarStar.. as for showing us the scenes which we never saw in any other show ... no wonder we luv geet so much ...

will continue ..

Edited by dewdropred - 18 December 2010 at 8:21pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAdec2ravsand1kajal024maanasageet.Aussiebaberonukrnlsasasa-lonishwetacoollailapnjManneetFANPGirnvantu12Crazy_SohaahutaSilzshruthinair06cs119coasta_70MishtiShonamisspearl77KHUSHIASRMANEET_BABYruslanacool_gal17Jadee777SATHYA88Simran1919whitepearlsvijaya77bvs7691-Humera-shinseenputhesha143.Lina.hindu4lyfmeravigilisomaneet_forever9drdee142iMadzjaspreetm2815-Priti11-sptrnorahmona_paksweSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFanmaaniqra--aarthi--Ash1991pickachubobby13rockstodayzstarmanesha76Loquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
wow, me looking forward to seeing the videoDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

maneer_forever Groupbie
maneer_forever
maneer_forever

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!

After looking at the pics i was like.. WOW.. Hot hot Maneet scenes...

But looking at that episode.... There are smoking hot scenes!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzsptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneer_forever

OMG!!!!

don't worry, if you faint,  i will have some smelling salts ready to wake you. And you can do the same to me. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
superbbbb ,amazing epi yaarrrrrrrrrrDay Dreaming

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

wow, me looking forward to seeing the videoDay Dreaming

me 2 waiting to watch it again ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
so our request fullfilled thanks to cv now sleepless night aheadLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran1919sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneer_forever

OMG!!!!

did we get some new FB pics which i missed did not log in the eve today ... if u have any link plz post it ...

saanjh11

Go to top