Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
when r u going to update?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry everyone...I know you guys have been very patiently waiting for me to update on this FF.

I have been a bit busy lately so I haven't had as much time to write...and I've gotten side tracked on a special project I was working on.

But I have finished my special project so if you want you can check it out here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675889&PID=42125149&#42125149

An update will happen here just don't ask me when Embarrassed

-Abigail-

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
please update...

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
updateee...waiting eagerly...its been 2 weeks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmeeliiheartChai

sharmeeli Senior Member
sharmeeli
sharmeeli

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Grace, when are you going to update???Embarrassed
Am waiting...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rhtpkcmiheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Great update Grace.

I love how Heer was trying to punish Prem by making him sleep on the floor but Prem was quick with his actions.  LOL

Maya and Harman's conversation was great.  I couldn't stop laughing when she kept telling him that she wasn't talking to him.  The best part was when Maya told her dad that she still loves Harman and plans on marrying him.   I loved that line very much.  I am glad she didn't start acting like a spoil brat and began to sob and complain to her father.  She stood firm on her ground.  I am really starting to love Maya.

Preet and Meher's part was very cute as always.  I am really glad she forgave Preet but Preet deserved that punishment no matter what.  LOL  Their kissing part was very cute. Embarrassed

Kul di teasing both Prem and Preet was priceless.  No matter how much both brothers try to show off how manly they are, it was always their big sister that had the upper hand and showed that they were still her little brothers.  I even loved that on the show.  Whenever Prem is showing off to Heer, it was always Kulraj that teased and embarrass him in front of Heer LOL.

I really hope Prem misunderstood Kiran conversation with his mysterious caller.  It will be devasting for the entire family if baby Scotch turns out to be Kiran.

Thank you for the PM.  I can't wait to read your next update. 

Prem is very quick...hehe...he got out of being punished that night Wink

Maya, what can I say...I totally did personality surgery on her LOL  She's much more likable now.

Preet is such a cutie pie...I don't think Meher could ever be mad at him for long.

I loved that relationship Kul Di had with her brothers.  I think we got that sense with Prem and Preet but I don't think we've ever seen a scene were she was teasing Harman...at least I don't remember a scene like that in Kis Desh.

Scotch = Kiran's baby? Shocked Don't know Geek

Originally posted by brainychild92

pleae don't make it kiran's baby.. i am thinking bhindar planted her so maya-harman don't get together...   hmmm..   continue soon!!

Very interesting idea Geek  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

premeer n meet scenes wer awsum!..

OMG! is Scotch Kiran's daughter????????

whoa! hw r Juneja bros gonna react at the truth!??
kulraj bein cheated!!
wa8in 2 noe more!!
thx for d update n pm...update soon!

Scotch = Kiran's baby? Shocked Don't know Geek  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by newt2007

nice update

Prem and Heer taking care of scotch in the night is good scene. I expect Heer to push him bakc down to floor. but she didn't do that.

Maya is sweet girl here. Preet and Meher scene is nice.  Entire family is taking care of the baby.

Prem helping Heer in the kitchen. hope he only helps Heer.

Kiran conversation bit confusing. let see we'll get any clue about the baby in the next part.

Heer has a heart too after all there was a little baby in the room.  Haha...I don't think Scotch would appreciate seeing one of her favorite Juneja brothers on the floor LOL

Prem only helps Heer Embarrassed but of course!

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Sukrutha

aaawww...poor prem...Disapprove

Prem doesn't have it that bad Tongue Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Motibah

Wow that was a lot to take in Grace LOL

Loved Premeer scenes, poor Prem, Heer can't punish him for that long now can she? LOL I would have given in straight away seeing his adorable face Day Dreaming And are we seriously going to have to wait two years to see their kids? Ermm LOL.

Meher and Preets scenes were adorable aswell and omggg pleasee dont make the kid Kirans Ouch Poor Kulraaj!

Thanks for the update and update asap! Dying to find out what happens next Big smile

Obviously through the magic of writing...we can skip some time and forward to the part where *ahem* things led to a little one being in Heer's tummy LOL

Scotch = Kiran's baby? Shocked Don't know Geek  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next

Originally posted by sowmya18

wonderful update...

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess1

i loved this chapter
The way Heer made Prem help her in the kitchen was funny
and Poor Harman
maya was so angry
and KiranShocked
i hope he was talking about something else and not what we're thinking now
Kulraj would be so upset

and i might not comment on your next few chapters now until June as ive got exams but when i come back i'll definately read and comment on them
and that includes your SS
please dont stop sending me PM's

Good Luck on your studies!  And don't worry I'll continue to send out PMs.

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

update soon

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey Grace...Great update

and afcourse we missed youLOL

okay coming to the update as always I enjoyed reading it and My poor Jaanu was punished to sleep on the floor...but he did deserve the punishment...but again he was very quick to get out of it and heer being the ever so loving wife couldn't kick him out of the bed! awww Loved Premeer Night scene in their room with baby scotch!

Maya and Harman conversation was funnyLOL, I know sooner or later she'll forgive him ans she even said that! and I loved the answer she gave to her dad that she loves Harman and will marry so he better accept him as his son in law! well done maya darling ClapClap

Meher and Preet scene was cuteEmbarrassed...Glad that she forgave him!

I always Enjoy and Love to see Kulraj pulling Prem and Preets leg! This was one thing I liked in the show aswell...she shares a great bond with her brothers and pleaseee don't make Kiran the father of scotchConfused...awww I feel sorry for kulraj if thats the case, she's  such a sweetheart!

and Prem helping in the kitchen...wow thats something to look forward toWink and heer will also be there , can I expect some kitchen romanceDay DreamingLOL

Pleaseee update soon...can't wait to see what happens next!Big smile
Thankx for the PmSmile

Heer was pretty nice to Prem that night but well...I guess you'll see how she's been treating him since that night LOL

Kitchen romance for Premeer but of course Embarrassed they are newlyweds after all...even if Heer is punishing him she still can't be completely heartless.

I've done corrective surgery on Maya's personality so we can appreciate her here Tongue

As for Kul Di
...Scotch = Kiran's baby? Shocked Don't know Geek  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sherma

great part. preet meher scene was cute,liked the way kuldi pulling legs of her brothers,pls dont  make kiran jiju father of scotch,do continue soon.

Originally posted by princess5341

*gasp* is scotch really kiran's daughter
well, we'll just have to wait and watch
i hope its a misunderstanding though
update soon!!!

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Reserved- D/W I will edit this one fast

[EDIT]

OK...im glad i edited this fast otherwise i would have forgotten Tongue

Coming to the update i really enjoyed it. Heer looking after Scotch and then also still angry at Prem was sooo sweet. Ahhh Heer had to tell everyone the name she had chosen for her baby...Chahat ive always loved that name Embarrassed. And then Heer not allowing Prem to sleep on the bed but Prem being sly still ended up on the bed with his super acting skills LOL N then the scene on the bed was sooo cute scoth in the middle n Prem n Heer on either side n Prem asking for a kiss but Heer still angry wiv himLOL. N then the kitchen scene where Preet asked for Dhokla and Prem asked for bhindi but Heer sed that he has to help out if he wants to eat ROFL Lolz love the way Heer is punishing Prem LOL n OMG i hope what Prem heared wasn't true i would want anyone from the Juneja family being the father of scotch. Update soon coz i wanna know what the truth actually is Big smile

Update soon n thnx for the PM Smile

Heer was pretty slick with the way she handled the lunch situation.  Prem...her little helper in the kitchen...he really should learn how to cook his favorite bhindi dish.  Preet got what he wanted for tomorrow LOL Heer loves her devar (is that how you spell it? brother-in-law) she didn't ask him to help at all.  He got to run off with Meher and go play with Scotch.  (by the way Preet asked for Dosa not dhokla Tongue)

Originally posted by anushyap

omh so much suspense!!!! please ont make scotch kiran's daighter!!!! but the preet and meher scene was really cute and was so cute to see kulrraj tease preet and prem!!! please update soon cant wait to see what happens!!!

Originally posted by Pumpkinn

Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhz

awesome update...loved heers trust on prem...how she told him dat she wil b on his side...so much undrstandin ...
hawww...scotch is kirans kid? ...cant believe this...
anyways thnx for d pm...do update sooon...
lookin forward...

Heer does have so much faith in Prem.  Anyways if Scotch turned out to be Prem's it would have happened way before they met so technically Prem never cheated on Heer.

Originally posted by sharmeeli

Hug LOVED the update dear!!! Hug
lol, the girls really can punish the guys LOL
loved MEET scene; it was sooo Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
LOL Hihihi both got disturbed by Scotch and aahw Preet is sooo cute, he already made a reference to their children Embarrassed
LOL Hihi Meher got shocked LOL
But is Scotch Kiren's child??? Shocked

Plzzz update ASAP Embarrassed And thanks for THE PM Embarrassed

Sorry the Meet scenes have been so short...I don't know why I can't seem to think of a good one when I really need one Embarrassed

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

wow grace just now read the entire FF...n u are such an amazing writer...wow...i just want you to write sumthing where prem is sumthing like a bad guy n heer a bubbly girl

and i really loved both ur SS and FF grace...dey are superbClap

It's always nice to meet a new reader. Thanks for liking my work Embarrassed

I've wrote that One Shot with Prem being a bit of a gangster...don't know if I will write any future FF or SS with that concept.

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment Big smile

Originally posted by harshitideewani

Thanks for the awesome update
loved all the scenes , liked the way Prem and Preeth wwere given punishemt but prem escaped , Tongue
Hope truth is comes out and hope Kiran is not cheating kulraj Unhappy
waiting fot the next updateeWink

Go to top