Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 80)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

oh i love this!   that punishment.. og. nobody knows better than me how annoying it is when u got an itch and u cant itch it!!     i love how ash found the baby! BEAUTIFUL!  here i'm thinkin of so many possibilities but urs was the BEST!!!!   

continue soon!  cant wait to read more punishments as well finding the truth of the baby..

I really wonder who's baby is it LOL Tongue...we will see in the coming chapters.  As for Preet's punishment...hehe...he so deserved it.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by anushyap

omg this was the best update ever!!!! i loveddd the punishment meher so is so cute and preet is hilarious!!!!! please update soon and please have another meher and preet scene!! i love that couple sooooo much!!! awesome job!!!

Hehe...Meet are too cute aren't they?  I try to balance everything out so each couple has some story time...of course Premeer usually end up getting a little more time Embarrassed  I'll see what I can do...no promises.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeeeeeeeee too good very nice part waitingggggg for next asap.

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

awsum!
luved it!
heer is awsum! she handled d situation properly!
wa8in 2 c wht happens nxt! wht punishmnt wil maya n heer wil give!! thx for d pm! update soon! dis 1 n ur SS also! hehehe!

SS updated!  And we will see what Heer and Maya have down to their men LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

loved it.....it was toooooo good, update soon

Originally posted by anuu2010

awesome update grace quite intersting loved it update soon plzzz

Originally posted by sherma

great part,meet part was so cute.thnks for pm. do continue soon

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Great UpdateSmile

Oh so baby scotch was at Ash's house! thank-god they found her
and I'm glad the juneja brothers have realized how stupid they were in handling this situation and next time hopefully wouldn't do anything so stupid!

Juneja brothers arguing with the maan girls was funny and kunal just looking at themLOL

Heer actually understood them and didn't let baby scotch go awwwwwwwwww Clap, love my heeriye and ya she called her chahatEmbarrassed

Thank-god for once lalit used his brains and did not burst out on his sons! I'm glad he handled this situation so well....if only he could be as calm in handling the maya-harman thing and could understand his son's feelings! *sigh*

and awww meher's punishment to preet is soooo cute, the way she kept on telling him to starighten his armsLOL...and their little hugging scene was so EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Can't wait to see what punishment Heer and maya will give to their men! O boy I can only imagine what Heer will do to Prem and Maya > no comments ...... I'm just gonna wait and watch!WinkLOL

Eagerly waiting for the next update....update soonBig smile

Heeriye does understand the Juneja brothers so well...hehe...then again she is supporting her husband despite how idiotic he was acting in the whole situation.  Chahat...hehe...thought I throw her name in there as the real baby has yet to come Wink

Lallu had a moment of clarity for once LOL Wonder what it will take to get him to see Harman and Maya's relationship for what it is...love...ah, yes another up coming track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeraCheekuVirat-Abigail-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
r u updating now waitingggggg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeraCheekuViratiheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaminaman

Ohhh that was so hilarious where the boys were first making scotch call them da and when kunal atually she was calling daddy and thier reaction I really love preet and prem how I cam I havE two boys at the same time I must decide whom shall I stick with but it's so hard anyway let me try and I love heer and loved the punishment to preet and waiting to watch prem and harmans punishment and yeah don't make us wait so long and update soon love you

byes

Why decide?  You can have both LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sharmeeli

Hug LOVED the update dear!!! Hug
LOL so Scotch was at Ash's home lol LOL Kunal looked "happy" when he saw Meher there LOL
I'm glad the girls found out about Scotch and now everyone in Juneja Mansion knows about her...

LOL It was funny when Scotch named the brothers "Dada" LOL

Poor Preet, while being punished he wanted to scratch, but Meher didn't let him, but then she did it for him, that was soooooo SWEET!!! Day Dreaming

Plzzz update ASAP dear Embarrassed and thanks for the PM dear Embarrassed

Meher was harsh but sweet at the same time in her punishment.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Aymee

Great update Grace.

I am so glad it was Ash's friend that found baby Scotch and Ash was able to take care of her.

Thanks to Heer quick save, the brothers got lucky. 

The parts that I really loved was, when baby Scotch was calling the brothers "Da".  I was surprised that they didn't figure out that she was trying to call them "Dada" or "Daddy"  D'oh  LOL  Preet asking baby Scotch to call him "Ba" again was funny.  It was good thing Kunal was there. D'oh

The second thing I Ioved was when Babuji was scolding Kiran, Prem, Harman and Preet and trying to find out who the baby's father was.  Gayatri being impressed by Lalit was a bonus.   I believe all of them but I still can't wonder who baby Scotch's real parents are.

Preet and Meher's scenes were hilarious.  I am so proud of Meher.  Preet deserved that punishment LOL.  I am glad she didn't get too upset or angry with him.  Her understand and compassion was great.  But Preet still deserved that punishment.  Now I can't wait to see what Maya and Heer are going to do with Harman and Prem.  LOL

Thank you for the PM Grace.  I can't wait to read your next update.

Um, actually Ash found the baby and brought it back to her house Tongue
The Juneja boys are being a bit stupid and clueless...sometimes when you get together with your buddies you get carried away and loose all sense LOL
Lalit was actually thinking for once...calmed everyone's fears over baby Scotch so now it's time to find out who are her real parents.

Originally posted by sadhz

awesome update.........husshhhh finaly truth is out...........
liked heers decision.......loved dat da.....Ba part.ROFL....... 'can i back 2 being Ba?' lolllzzzzz.........n den harman 'just call me haaaa'......ROFL......
vry well written ..........
preets punishment LOL........funny 1........nw cant wait for prems punishment.........wt heer wil give.........
thnx for d pm...........do update sooooooooooon

Originally posted by newt2007

nice update

So now baby is back home with Meher and Ash.

Heer dropped Prem thinking he is playing basketball. poor Heer you have to know more about your husband.
they are planning to get help from Ash. poor guys don't know that baby is with her only.

Fight between Juneja's and girls where super. you gave live coverage. why this Harman is so tensed.

Oh sorry Heer. you know better about your Prem than himself. you saved them at right time.

Now the news is announced to Lalit. Lalit beleives his sons. Why Gay3 is saying that statement. is she against Harman Maya relation?

Loved Meher's punishment to Preet.

Actually, she didn't say anything against their relationship.  She just wished Lalit would use his brain for Harman and Maya's issue like he did with the baby.  Lalit was for once thinking properly by saying that the baby Scotch is nobody's baby in the house and that somebody dropped the baby at their doorstep by mistake.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by khajju

awsmeee update..luvd it..thanks for pmBig smile

Originally posted by keer456

Just now read the last few chapters... they were really superb... loved the way you portrayed Gayathri and Heer's relationTongue... Gayathri proved to be a best MIL... Comin to Prem and Heer, they are best couple everEmbarrassed. Preet and Meher were also good. WinkI really loved playful, naughty Preet naming the little baby as "SCOTCH"Big smile  and Meher's punishment was hilariousLOL...  To be frank I never liked Harman in the show but after reading your FF I started liking him also Clap Eagerly waiting to know how Heer and Maya treat Prem and Harman for hiding the news about the babyWink...Star... Thank you soooooooooooooo much for the pm...TongueSmileWink

Never liked Harman? LOL Yeah, he was pretty spineless in the beginning and couldn't stand up to Maya.  Didn't understand how he liked that girl Dead  So I tried to fix all of that and their personalities in my FF LOL  Thanks for liking Harman now LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile
-SwaSan- IF-Dazzler
-SwaSan-
-SwaSan-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
yar awasome..................love your ff...................yar plz more prem-heer scenes and plz update soon...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
u updatin nw?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

sowmya18 Goldie
sowmya18
sowmya18