loved it!! please update sooon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Great update Grace.

Really??? Was that easy for Harman to lose Scotch?  I do feel bad for Harman because I know he's feeling guilty for his actions but he could have a little bit more responsible  Angry.  I hope they find her soon.

I loved Gayatri's idea for Heer to learn her lesson.  Gayatri did the right thing.  When Teji was concerned about Heer, I agreed with her concerns at first but after I found out this was all Gayatri's plan for Heer, I was really proud of Gayatri.  She really loves Heer a lot and she didn't want her jetlag take a toll on her health.  She did the right thing.  What I like about Gayatri in your FF is that she has a great control of her family in a good way.  First, Lalit, now Heer LOL.  I wonder who will be the next victim....errr I mean the next person to mess with Gayatri.  LOL

Veera, Ashleesha, Meher and Maya scenes were the best.  Veera walking back and forth to the mailbox was funny.  When Veera told the girls about Nihaal's "I Love You" Day wish to her, all three of ladies'  reactions were hilarious.  If I was one of those girls, I would have reacted just the way Ash did for sure.  LOL 

This "I Love You" Day must be some sort of Nihaal's crazy idea of his to admit how he really feels about Veera.  LOL.  He is perfect for the family.  He should join Prem, Preet and Harman and baby Scotch.  Those three could use another person like him to help them with their crazy ideas and plans.  LOL

Thank you for the PM.  Thank you for making me laugh again.  I hope the guys find Scotch soon and Veera finally admits her feelings to Nihaal.

iheartChai

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

hey

Am new readerLOL, just came across this fic and read about 10-12 chapters and what brilliantly done, just loved all the bits of chapter, finally after ages got something to read on PH or say on Desh, after ages like actually something so nicely sketched and the way every character of the story is involved in some or the other part is certainly commendable job, while reading I was actually remembering my favourite fics which I read when I came to IF, its not like any similarity is there but its just one that this is done very nicely like they were, involving every single character, providing new story and actually making a room for reader to read and imagine the things going on in front.

Lovely job
will get back after reading couple of more and hopefully with a better and proper commentLOLLOL

Ashlesha

edit - Posting here and commenting on fics after like agesLOLLOL
well nothing to do with you but felt like addingROFL

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 April 2011 at 5:35pm

iheartChai

-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
it was awesome update grace.........
premeer mornin scene was so lovelyyyyyy.....Embarrassed........love every moment they share........
love gay3......she is so carin n undrstandin.......
prem lied 2 heer dont knw y they r hidin scotch from family.....just tel them truth..........n sort out prblm...........
anyways........lookin forwrd.......story is gettin more n more interestin......
thnx for d pm...........update soon nxt part.......n ur SS tooEmbarrassed.........waitin 

iheartChai

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
NICE....

iheartChai

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Great update GraceSmile

We can surely see that when juneja brothers work together on something their sense flys out the window! and Harman really lost scotch?!? He is guilty but he should have been a bit more responsible and Preets dialogues just crack me upLOL, even in a tensed situation he makes me laugh

Veera, maya, meher and Ashlesha scenes were fun! poor veera was so confused and she got hungryLOL, their reactions to Nihaal's I love you day were just Fab!

and Gosh did nihaal actually just make up a I love you day!LOL, O poor boy, why doesn't he just tell veera about his feelings! maybe he's too shy! should learn something from our prem jaanuWink

and Gaytri's lesson to HeerClap, I'm glad Gaytri did that and now heer woudn't compramize with her health! I just loved it the way Heer went to her bedroom and into the arms of her husband! awwwwwEmbarrassed

Eagerly waiting to see what other craziness juneja brothers do! Hope they find scotch soon

Thankx for the Pm and such a lovely update...it made me laugh!Big smile
Update soonSmile

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
heyy, please update soon, this is 1 of my favourite ff's!

iheartChai

Go to top