FF| AWMARW Thread 2 - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Grace great update. 

This chapter really had me laughing.

I am glad Prem, Heer, Ajay, Hetal and baby Juhi's meeting went well.  I was very proud of Hetal and her maturity towards her response's question about Ajay marrying her.  She is right in every ways.  Why marry someone if you really are not ready to marry that person or if you are not in love with them anymore.  It would have been a big lie to Juhi.

For the first time in my life, I actually felt bad for Veera.  Not even in the show did I feel bad for her, not even when she died.  When she died I was  Ok, I know that was mean but that brat deserved it.  πŸ˜†  Anyways, she didn't deserves that kind of treatment from Nihaal.  What is wrong with him?  If he doesn't love Veera, just tell her why is he still avoiding and ignoring her...unless he really does have feelings for her but is trying to deny it πŸ˜‰.  Someone should do this to Nihaal   πŸ˜†

🀣 <----- this was me when Nihaal and Veera fell into the pool.  I thought I was going to die out fo laughter when that happened.  At the end I loved how everyone eventually ended up inside the pool and Babuji, Kiran and Rishi won the battle.  πŸ˜†  That was a really great scene.

Preet and Meher's scene was very cute.  I am really glad Preet kept his mouth shut and gave Meher a beautiful compliment.  ❀️

Naughty Prem and even more naughtier Heer.  Those two lovebirds are too cute and too much in love.  Loved their scenes and their love scenes 😳.  Loved how Prem was imitating Preet πŸ˜†.  I wonder what Preet's reaction would have been if he heard his PB teasing him. 

I can't believe Vinay and Kiran's mom (sorry I forgot her name Embarrassed) showed up.  Was Vinay even invited?  😑  This is going to be an intense confrontation.  I really hope Kiran comes out of this fine.  He doesn't deserve his good name being dragged in the mud by his stupid mother.
 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Thank you for the PM.  I am really looking forward to your next update.  πŸ˜ƒ
addicted to ur FF grace...whn u take two days or three to update v start getting impatience so plz plz updateeπŸ˜³πŸ˜›!!!!
sorry fr being late.
another wonderful update.
realy luved it.😊
prem is waiting fr every one in the cafe.and when heer comes,
he trying to kiss her in front of ajay.😳but heer did't allow him to kiss her.πŸ˜‰
prem is confused about adopting juhi.πŸ˜•but he is right yaar.
hetal is right but ajay has to accept the fact that juhi is his doty and his responsbility.
premeer and scotch scenes was to cute.they r so sweet with juhi.😊
poor veera...i really feel pity on her.and whtt nihal too comes in party ,but to meet his family not veera.😭
hetal juhi scenes was nice.and the family scenes was alsoo good.
meet's part was short but cute.i m glad preet compliement meher.😊
kunal droped nihal-veera in the pool on ash's signal,πŸ˜‰but then get scold by maya-ash.poor kunalπŸ˜†and then every one is landed in the pool.
and prem miss his heer.hmm.πŸ˜‰no wonder,i too miss her that time yar.
and premeer romance was just☺️
and then prem imitating preet was so funnyπŸ˜†but he is right yaar,if preet had seen them at that time.he surly said something like that.
and omg!omg!viney and heena😑at the party.who invited them😑😑😑
hope premeer controled the situation.and kiran don't get so embarrased in front of every one.
i think after this situation,the maan's posponed their return.
thanks fr the pm
and update soon.😊
PLz update soon, net is very slow so can't comment properly...loved the update though,,, plz update soon!!
Sorry Grace . i haven't commeted for past three parts.

Thanks for the lovely updates.
you handled every situation very well. with your wonderful writing you given life for each character.

I serioulsy want you to be script writer for the show if Harshiti returns together.

Originally posted by kiran_28

wen will u going 2 update then?

I usually try to update a week from the last time I posted up a chapter...sometimes it takes 2 weeks depending on how busy I am.

Originally posted by Oblivious

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved premeer scenes...πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm ...
and please update soon...

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm really glad you like the chapter πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by kiran_28

yaar i totally luv ur FF/SS.totally crazy about them. i must say u r a great writter. keep it upπŸ‘

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm really glad you like the chapter πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by divya4salmanyk

wow !

dat was awsum! Ajay n Hetal r goin good! hope 2 c them together soon wid Juhi :) ! 😊
aw! luved meet scenesπŸ˜†!! MEHER  is so sweet! aw! missin meher lyk hell nw! 😭
wow premeer romance was "hawttt" πŸ‘
i srsly thnk wht prem said  "PB, did you and Bhabhi have a fight?  Oh, I see what really happened...mattress fighting?  When can we expect a Choti Heer or Chota Prem?  Let's see nine months from now...that will be March of next year...I'm going to be a Chachu..."

would b cumin true...! hehehe chahat on her way!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

aw! wht happened?? why did vinay bhinder cum?? is the truth out of ajay n hetal???

thnks for d Pm!
n do update soon dis 1 but before dat d SS😳😳

We will see what ends up happening at the party.

And you're so eager to meet Chahat...if I give them kids they can't romance as much πŸ˜†

Originally posted by annokhi

UPDATE IS OWSUM.😊 THANKS 4 PM.πŸ˜ƒ GREAT WORK GRACEπŸ‘

Originally posted by sadhz

Awesome update yaar...hope hetals prblm solve soon...i want ph 2 hav their own child...
ok direct point premeer romance 😳
it was ☺️ wt can i say ☺️ lollzzz m so crazy about them
seriously yaar luv ur writin πŸ‘πŸΌ...u described so well...
ending part was serious type...hope nothin is serious...have 2 wait nw...
thnx for d pm...do update soon

We will see what ends up happening at the pool party.

Originally posted by harshitideewani

thanks for the awesome update GraceπŸ‘  loved the way PremHeer made Hetal and Ajay meet each other talk and sort out the matter betwwen them , πŸ˜ƒ
hope Ajay excepts Hetal & juhi
loved the Preeth and Mehr☺️ small and cute scene
Ohhh Veera  and Nihal avoiding each other , hope nihal πŸ˜•soon realize and confess to Veera about his love
Loveddd My Most romaantic coupleee Prem β€οΈ Heer the steamy and hot bedrom scenes,
what suddenlyy happeneddd❓
waitinggg for nexttt updateee  sooon

I realize I haven't been writing very much Meet...so I thought I throw in a short sweet and cute scene of them together.

Originally posted by luv angel

hey amazingg updatee
loved it all specially premeer
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by vrushika

hey grace
loved the update
actually i firstly want 2thank u fr updating
then say sry
if i m late 2 reply
and also thank u fr the pm
and nw ur update
wow wow wow
actually awsum 
superb
fantastic lovely 
all the best words fr ur update
nt oly this bt all
i just love them
all are really very special
half of my day goes in thnkng wht u r gng 2 update
and whn u r gng 2 update
iu eagerly wa8 fr them
talking abt 2dy update
it ws superb frm
start till end
especially the bedroom part ws the best
i cld imagine
wht must b happeneing
wow prem and heer
and then wow wow wow!!!!
how romantic and sizzling
and hope ajay accept juhi and hetal
and i thnk that prem and heer shld really thnk abt wht
preet has said
actually it ws prem
who immitated preet
but anuways they shld
thnk abt it
it wld b love;ly
so plz update the next part
asap
waiting
love vrushika

It's okay if you reply late...I know people have other things going on in their life.

We will see what happens at the pool party.

Originally posted by khajju

i m here grace πŸ˜ƒ
Awesmeee update πŸ‘ ...luvd how premeer made hetal ajay meet and solve their problem out...hope ajay accept them bth...hmmm i think prem isnt quite ready to adopt hetal...like why to adopt smeone else's child we can hav our own...orr he must be fearin will he be able to fulfil this responsibility orr will he able to luv her the way he will luv his oen child.
Other than tht meher preet scene was really cute...aww nihal veera avoidingg each other...OMG i just luvd the premeer room scene...sooo hottt and steamy...enjoyed every bit of it.
Thanks for pm
Update sooon

Prem and Heer don't seem to be ready for kids so I think it's good they had a little chat about what they were going to do if Hetal and Ajay can't work things out.  Looks like these two are a bit undecided.  Anyways if they had kids they couldn't have that steamy bedroom scene πŸ˜†  😳
Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sreyap92

i really like how you didn't show them as parents right away after marriage!!! so we got some more romance cuz usually after the kids there isn't much romance and we got to see cute moments!!

Premeer are still young so they want to enjoy their life together without all the responsibilities of having a kid.  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Aymee

Hey Grace great update. 

This chapter really had me laughing.

I am glad Prem, Heer, Ajay, Hetal and baby Juhi's meeting went well.  I was very proud of Hetal and her maturity towards her response's question about Ajay marrying her.  She is right in every ways.  Why marry someone if you really are not ready to marry that person or if you are not in love with them anymore.  It would have been a big lie to Juhi.

For the first time in my life, I actually felt bad for Veera.  Not even in the show did I feel bad for her, not even when she died.  When she died I was  Ok, I know that was mean but that brat deserved it.  πŸ˜†  Anyways, she didn't deserves that kind of treatment from Nihaal.  What is wrong with him?  If he doesn't love Veera, just tell her why is he still avoiding and ignoring her...unless he really does have feelings for her but is trying to deny it πŸ˜‰.  Someone should do this to Nihaal   πŸ˜†

🀣 <----- this was me when Nihaal and Veera fell into the pool.  I thought I was going to die out fo laughter when that happened.  At the end I loved how everyone eventually ended up inside the pool and Babuji, Kiran and Rishi won the battle.  πŸ˜†  That was a really great scene.

Preet and Meher's scene was very cute.  I am really glad Preet kept his mouth shut and gave Meher a beautiful compliment.  ❀️

Naughty Prem and even more naughtier Heer.  Those two lovebirds are too cute and too much in love.  Loved their scenes and their love scenes 😳.  Loved how Prem was imitating Preet πŸ˜†.  I wonder what Preet's reaction would have been if he heard his PB teasing him. 

I can't believe Vinay and Kiran's mom (sorry I forgot her name 😳) showed up.  Was Vinay even invited?  😑  This is going to be an intense confrontation.  I really hope Kiran comes out of this fine.  He doesn't deserve his good name being dragged in the mud by his stupid mother.
 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Thank you for the PM.  I am really looking forward to your next update.  πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Vinay was invited to the party.  Maya told him in the scene where Heena meets Maya and Harman when they come home after shopping.  Gayatri invited Vinay to the party.

It is a good thing Preet kept his mouth shut and just complimented Meher otherwise he would have been in trouble again...sighs...then again Preet always gets in trouble if not his father, then Meher, or someone else πŸ˜†

Hetal is handling things very maturely.

As for Nihaal...who knows what he is doing...acting like a typical guy who doesn't want confrontation.  And Veera needs to suffer a little...haha...she was so bad in Desh so she's going through growing pains in my FF 😈

The naughty lovebirds...what can I say? 😳

Originally posted by deshdeewani

sorry fr being late.
another wonderful update.
realy luved it.😊
prem is waiting fr every one in the cafe.and when heer comes,
he trying to kiss her in front of ajay.😳but heer did't allow him to kiss her.πŸ˜‰
prem is confused about adopting juhi.πŸ˜•but he is right yaar.
hetal is right but ajay has to accept the fact that juhi is his doty and his responsbility.
premeer and scotch scenes was to cute.they r so sweet with juhi.😊
poor veera...i really feel pity on her.and whtt nihal too comes in party ,but to meet his family not veera.😭
hetal juhi scenes was nice.and the family scenes was alsoo good.
meet's part was short but cute.i m glad preet compliement meher.😊
kunal droped nihal-veera in the pool on ash's signal,πŸ˜‰but then get scold by maya-ash.poor kunalπŸ˜†and then every one is landed in the pool.
and prem miss his heer.hmm.πŸ˜‰no wonder,i too miss her that time yar.
and premeer romance was just☺️
and then prem imitating preet was so funnyπŸ˜†but he is right yaar,if preet had seen them at that time.he surly said something like that.
and omg!omg!viney and heena😑at the party.who invited them😑😑😑
hope premeer controled the situation.and kiran don't get so embarrased in front of every one.
i think after this situation,the maan's posponed their return.
thanks fr the pm
and update soon.😊

Vinay was invited to the party by Gayatri...Maya told him that when she came home after shopping and she met Heena.

We will see what happens next πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by newt2007

Sorry Grace . i haven't commeted for past three parts.

Thanks for the lovely updates.
you handled every situation very well. with your wonderful writing you given life for each character.

I serioulsy want you to be script writer for the show if Harshiti returns together.

Hi Selvy, it's been awhile.  Hope you are doing well yourself.  I'm waiting for you to update your writings you know.  You've got some fabulous ideas yourself.  You and me should join forces and write a script for Harshiti πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap. 

Originally posted by sowmya18

awesome update...
loved it...
thanks for the pm...

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Thanks for the wonderful update!  You are an amazing writer Grace!

Originally posted by repunzell

thank u for the masalay darr update😊!!!

it was so good of prem n heer to keep a meeting b/w hetal n ajay...hope it continues😊!!

n thn the hot romance of prem n heer was a treat to usπŸ‘πŸ˜³!!!!!! loved it❀️!!

bt nw wht happened...i guess the family found out abt ajay n hetal or sumething lyke tht😲!! i hope ajay doesn't back out n accept his family n prem n heer can handle the situation smoothly which is not possible thouπŸ˜›!!

anyway amazing update n doo update sooonnn...don't take much tymeee plzzz!!!!

We will see what ends up happening at the party πŸ˜• lots of things are going to be said and revealed.

Originally posted by Pumpkinn

The update was wonderful ...
Specially Premeer part ...
Premeer can never get enough with each other ...
But i loved their hot steamy scene ...
For me they are a perfect example for perfect couple ...
The end part looked very twisty ...
What must have happened ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...

Premeer are prefect...love these two so much πŸ˜†

Hey loved the part could u add me to the pm list
love the way prem and heer both are in this fanfic
both are bold love it
tc update soon x