iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

fab update.love the juneja  brothers so muchhhhh.do continue soon

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by brainychild92

LOVED IT.. could not stop laughing especially at the prem-preet-harman convo when their defending each other..waise why are u hiding her.. it wont be too long till the truth prevails...  and for heaven sakes, get a dna test if ur that worried!  but i have a feeling that the girls are in on this.... now that would be funny!
lemme tell u a true story:
i just graduated the 2nd grade when we h ad a party for the birth of my baby brother..  all my aunts/uncles/cousins came.. it was so much fun..  my two cousins (sisters)the younger cousin randomly says, do you know where babies come from. i'm like ofcourse.. we pray to ALLAH and at night, when everyone is sleeping, he throws it down in the mommy's stomache.. and my older cousin was so proud of me.. but the younger one was hell bent on telling me the truth. so we snuck out in the back and she told me.  IWAS LIKE EWWW my dadddy cant do that to mommy.. and she saw how disturbed i was so she told me nahi nahi.. yeh sirf gore karte hain.. hum muslim hain.. aise zulm hum nahi karte!

and u no what.. i believed her untill, like harman said u learn in school:(  lol  

When you put the three brothers together you can see how logical thinking suddenly goes out the window! LOL  Things will be revealed in the following chapters Tongue Wink so just sit tight and enjoy the masti ride. 

You're personal story is probably one that all of us have gone through at one point in time when we get the truth of how babies are really made
LOL  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

OMG ROFL

That was sucha a funny part.

Reminded me of the movie Heyy Babyy where Ayush, Al n Tanmay had to look after a little baby who had been left at their door step...they hated the baby at first but then they took great care of her just like a father would n im sure Prem, Preet n Harman are doing the same thing Big smile

The reactions of all the brothers were just sooo funny i wish i was there to see em n poor Harman getting teased for the being the 'father'.
Lolz the shopping trip was sooo funny,,,they didn't know what to get the for the baby...seriously what u gonna do when u have ur own kids???LOL And the name they thought for her Scotch???ROFL I thought they were gonna go for a name like Angel or princess or something like that but they had to come up with that i like it its unqiue lolz name of a drink.
And they took her into the house with out being notice by anyone. Ermm Im sure someone must have seen em or their just Mr India LOL
And then int he night when Prem was trying to go to the baby its like Heer knew where he was going and didn't want him tooo...errrrm maybe the ladies do know bout the baby or they planned all this???

Waiting for the next update reallly wanna know whats gonna happen next,
Update soon n thnx for the PM. Big smile

The three bros are helpless when they get together sometimes, aren't they?  Should be very interesting when they do finally have kids...oh, the trouble they are going to get themselves in Wink  And Scotch yes beautiful cute little "Butterscotch" LOL What a name Preet came up with...I wanted him to use something unique and funny. Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by khajju

OMzg tht was sooo funny ROFL ROFL .....u reminded me of heyy baby....m imaging tht baby as here.....i luvd the 3 brothers bondingg.....rhe comments they pased on each other...tht was hilarious....Lalit harman scene in kitchen was hilarious...i laughed so hard on it...lovelyy....prem heer....aww he had to lie to heer for the sake of baby...wondering who's baby it will be...i hope everything goes well with the 3 brothers...thanks for pm...update soon

I'm so happy you enjoyed this chapter...yes it is very much inspired by Heyy Babyy...I thought that movie was very cute.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sowmya18

HEY...
WONDERFUL UPDATE...
THANKS FOR THE PM...

Originally posted by sadhz

hilarious u[pdate yaar.......ROFL....literally reminded of heyy babyy movie.........prem think it was preets prank.....LOL......n den preets reaction.......LOL..........
preet teasin prem abt his honemoon.........hehehe
preet sayin again n again dat baby is harmans......poor harman........hahaha that was funny.......
cant wait 2 c wt happens nxt do continue soon.........n thnx for d pm

Yup, inspired by Heyy Babyy but I have my own twists to the story.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by -salma-

Hii Grace Smile
its really wonderful  !!  loved it  !!
thanks for the PM 

Originally posted by aaminaman

that was so funny i really loved it ohhh i love preet he prayed for 6 days to ahve a baby this update was so nice loved thier bonding and prem and preet put the whole blame on harman poor harman

i really doubt the girls in this anyway waiting to reveal the truth and yeah dont make us wait so long like you did earlier and updatee sonn cant wait 

i still cant controll my laughing this was superb and yeah update this and your ss soooonnn wiiilll beee waaiittiinngg

You'll see in the following chapters how things unfold for the brothers...they are just getting themselves deeper and deeper into trouble.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by newt2007

nice update
this part is very funny.
i enjoyed reading every bit of it.

Baby scene and brothers trying different formulas.
whose baby is this?
is this another lesson from Meher?
Hope Prem doesn't get into any problem.
why are they hidding the baby/ they can simply tell to the family members and tried to solve the problem
oh no there is something like big strom ahead.

The three brothers aren't thinking properly.  They're all worried and freaked out about what the family will say and react.  All will be revealed in the following chapters Tongue Wink Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by princess5341

awesome, awesome, awesome update
i just loved the update
at first it was going a bit cliche type, but then at one point i just had a big goofy smile on my face and i just tloved the brotherly bonding.
and for some reason i actually love how they're calling the baby Scotch.
Anyways update soon!!!

I know it is a but cliche to be doing the baby bit...inspired by Heyy Babyy...but I just wanted to lighten things up with some family bonding and masti.  I've got my own twists to this storyline so hopefully it will be refreshing and not dull and boring.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju-SnowKid-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaminaman

so will u update today

Actually later tonight (my night in the States...maybe your morning?).  I still have some writing to do and some other things I have to attend to.

Edited by iheartChai - 12 April 2011 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

aaminaman Senior Member
aaminaman
aaminaman

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
hmm kk so wat about your ss

iheartChai

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
grace plz update " AT FIRST SIGHT"!!!

iheartChai

sharmeeli Senior Member
sharmeeli
sharmeeli

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ClapLOVED the update dear!!!Clap
lolLOLPreet is so funny, giving the baby names of liquerLOL
I'm getting curious to know whose baby it is??
plzzz update ASAP dearEmbarrassed and thanks for the PMEmbarrassed

iheartChai

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
ok waitinggggggg

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
thank you waiting for the update soon...........

iheartChai

Go to top