Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 69)

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
awesmeeee update.
luvd how prem planned everything for heer n her birthday...he is a perfect husband....wish we all get a sweet and caring husband like himDay Dreaming...luvd the songs u selected....morning scene was really a cute one.....thanks for shairngg those pics..it helped a lott in imagining premeer there...heheh veera nihaaal scene was quite funny...meher saw them....the way meher was waking aslesha to tell her the latest newsROFL....family scene was a sweet oneSmile....premeer on streets discussing abt familyy....how much caringg they are...luv these two...they are adorableBig smile...OMG premeer HOTTTTTT  romance was mindblowingggBlushingHeartBlushing.....luvd it to the coree....aww just one week left and they hav to go back home.thanks for pm....update soon and u other ff tooo..eagarlyy waitingg for thtEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt update BlushingBlushing........god m stil blushin........hehe
nihal n veeras scenes were cute.......lookin frward for their track.........
loved rose petals part...........awww prem is so romantic........no doubt LOL
birthday surprise he planned for heer was romantic.........heer in black saree n prem in black suit.Day Dreaming.....rab ne bana di jodi...hayyeeee love them..........

loved d way u described premeer romance at d end...........Blushing n heer wore prems shirt.........how romantic..........hehe
thnx for d pm.........cant wai for nxy part...........update soooooon

iheartChai

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
omg such a  hot romantic update my face still feels hot!!!! meher seeingg nihaal and veera was so cute!!! cant wait for the next part please updae soon!!! oh and can u also put in some  really nce meher and preet scenes cause they are also an awesome pair!!!

iheartChai

sowmya18 Goldie
sowmya18
sowmya18

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
UPDATE SOON......

iheartChai

haajoo Goldie
haajoo
haajoo

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YAAAAA
JUST LOVED IT
CONTI...... SOON

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

me!
Embarrassed
Embarrassed
Embarrassed    GOSH i hv no word 2 explain!!! awsum update! lukin forward 2 veera and    nihaal  prem heer romance was awsum! i dnt they cn wa8 for 2yrs for their childern hehehe!  lukin forward! for d nxt update finally premeer bck home n d fun wid Jzoo!!! thx for d pm!!!ClapClap
Embarrassed
Embarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Glad you liked the Premeer romance Embarrassed...hehe...but children will not be coming until a couple of years.  Key word "protection" and they use it...I may not always write about it but it was implied on the wedding night.  So interesting things are happening at the J-Zoo...masti time LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Sukrutha

Blushing

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by uswah

Oh its awesome part and beautifully written and Premeer Romance BlushingBlushingBlushing

Waiting for next part and Thnx for d PM

Originally posted by luv angel

amazinggggg....

Hi!  I don't believe I've seen you post before.  Welcome *silent reader* Star Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeeeeeee too good very nice part waitingggggggggg for more asap

Originally posted by punjabi0926

Thank you for the update.....  What can i say.... Blushing

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

loved it...it was too good,,, can't wait for th next update do update soonSmile

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hey Grace that was a very HOT updateBlushingBlushing

Ok so firstly Its good to see that veera and Nihaal's realtionship is progressingBig smile, Happy for them and I agree with prem, meher is very cheeky like PreetLOL, sneaking here and there  but I find her very cute

I just loved it how Meher and Ash were so excited to patch up veera and nihaal, Hope they accomplish their task soonWink

and now PREMEERBlushing
My Jaanu totally rocked his Jaan's birthdayEmbarrassed, I just loved loved loved all premeer scenes, you write them sooo wellClap
Ahhhhh m still Phreaming GraceDay Dreaming
Well It was a pleausre to watch how heer was so Bold as usually its Prem and it was so sweet how heer took off her clothes and wore prem's shirtBlushing

One thing that really touched my heart was that eventhough Premeer are on their honeymon they still think and care for their family, loved it how they were concerned about veera and nihal!

Thankx for suhca lovely and Hot updateWink, and thankx for the PmBig smile

Update soonSmile

Hi Abby,
Glad you enjoyed this chapter.  What can I saw Premeer is well, Premeer Day Dreaming.  They love each other passionately but they also cared for their family a lot.  You could see that in Kis Desh and I just wanted to show some of that here.  As for Nihaal and Veera I'm so happy a lot of people are liking their track.  I know Nihaal was pretty spineless on the show and Veera was Censored I don't think I need to say more about her character.  We will see how Meher and Ashlesha's plan works out or not Geek

-Abigail-

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
thanks grace for amazing and a romantic updateClapClapClapClapClap
Clapreally loved the way prem made heer,s birthday soo special and loved all the romantic scenes of premeerHeartHeartHeart
HeartHeartintersting to know whether veera and nihal like each other Wink
waiting for next update asap.Day Dreaming

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Great update Grace.

Veera and Nihal's scene was very cute.  I thought it was very sweet of Nihal to stay with Veera.  I was surprised Maya didn't wake up and notice what Meher and Ash noticed.  Ash was funny when she said that she wanted to sleep.  Now I am can't wait to find out what Meher and Ash's plan is.

There were two parts, even though they were minor, I loved about this chapter.  The first was when Babuji chasing Preet around when the family was wishing Heer happy birthday.  On the show I have always loved their chases, especially the recent one we saw when Heer came back from Delhi and Preet teasing Babuji about his cooking skills LOL.  I am glad you added a chase scene in this chapter Grace.

The second thing I loved was the conversation Prem and Heer had about Veera and Nihal.  I loved how protective both brothers are over their sisters.  On the show, we know how spineless Nihal was and at times I wanted to strangle him.  I am glad in this fic, you made him a strong brother and not a wimpy one.  LOL  I know it sounds mean but it is the truth.

Prem and Heer's romance was very Embarrassed.  I loved it.  Prem's birthday gift for his Heer was very romantic.  Day Dreaming

Thank you for clearing up the confusion about Vinay and KIran.  I mistook that part as Vinay hiring Kiran for a job in his business.

Thanks for the PM.  I can't wait to see the chaos at the J-zoo when Prem and Heer returns.

Hi Lisa,
Yes, my Nihaal and Veera a way different from the show.  Nihaal has some spine and Veera although spoil isn't overly annoying.  I'm glad people are enjoying their track Smile Since the characters of Kis Desh inspired me to write this FF I try to slip in a few elements of things they did on the show.  And Prem and Heer are really the eternally romantic couple Day Dreaming although in reality that is just not possible.  I'm trying to balance them between reality and fantasy...but what can I say sometimes I can't help it LOL  Anyways, I'm going to make sure later on they have real life problems and sort their matters out in a more realistic way LOL of course with a dash of humor.  I can't get too serious. 

Originally posted by anuu2010

great update grace
its awesome
loved the romantic birthday gift
so nihaal-veera picking up nice
loved it
very intesting
thanks for pm
update soon grace

Originally posted by sweetnsourx3

great update! Embarrassed Day Dreaming Embarrassed Day Dreaming   btw, i love that song too...cant stop replaying it! wonder how everything between nihaal and veera will unfold... looking forward to the next part! Tongue

Rocketeer has been on replay for awhile for me LOL that and Black Eyed Peas Just Can't Get Enough...love those two songs! Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Woohoooo i finally caught up *Proud of herself*

Sorry for not commenting on the previous update Grace i was busy wiv projects and all...but now i've finally caught up.

Im sooo glad that the misunderstanding between Nihaal and Veera have been cleared...so Joyti liked Nihaals friend and he was only trying to help them with her dad...gosh Veera what were u thinking???

But im happy that they have cleared everything between em.

And i just loved the way Prem celebrated Heers birthday...made it really special for her just like a fairytale.

And the romance i won't go into much detail but all im gna do is Blushing I think that is enough to express how i feel ROFL

Ahhh their honey moon is gna end soon n they are returning back to J-Zoo they are not gna be getting much time together any more...Unhappy

Enjoyed all the parts alot. Big smile

Update soon n thnx for all the PMs u sent Tongue.

Preeti Clap that's a lot of chapters you caught up on.  You deserve a Star  Hope school is doing okay for you.  Don't be too sad about Prem and Heer going back to J-Zoo...I have some interesting masti going on with the family.  You'll see in the next chapter.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Pumpkinn

Awesome update ...SmileClap
Loved it ...Tongue
Premeer romantic scenes was really great ....Big smile
I wish I could also get a honeymoon like them ...Embarrassed
Waiting for next ...Smile
Update soon ...Star
Thnx for pm ...Smile

I want a honeymoon like that too Embarrassed Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by khajju

awesmeeee update. luvd how prem planned everything for heer n her birthday...he is a perfect husband....wish we all get a sweet and caring husband like himDay Dreaming...luvd the songs u selected....morning scene was really a cute one.....thanks for shairngg those pics..it helped a lott in imagining premeer there...heheh veera nihaaal scene was quite funny...meher saw them....the way meher was waking aslesha to tell her the latest newsROFL....family scene was a sweet oneSmile....premeer on streets discussing abt familyy....how much caringg they are...luv these two...they are adorableBig smile...OMG premeer HOTTTTTT  romance was mindblowingggBlushingHeartBlushing.....luvd it to the coree....aww just one week left and they hav to go back home.thanks for pm....update soon and u other ff tooo..eagarlyy waitingg for thtEmbarrassed

About the other SS...hehe...probably won't be updating that for a bit.  I have some other stuff going on and that's a bit of a complicated story takes a little more time to think and map things out...don't worry I haven't given up just need to think about how to progress from where I left off.  Spy action thing is a little hard for me Ouch LOL  But in the mean time this FF will get an update.  Masti time at J-Zoo ROFL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sadhz

Hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt update BlushingBlushing........god m stil blushin........hehe
nihal n veeras scenes were cute.......lookin frward for their track.........
loved rose petals part...........awww prem is so romantic........no doubt LOL
birthday surprise he planned for heer was romantic.........heer in black saree n prem in black suit.Day Dreaming.....rab ne bana di jodi...hayyeeee love them..........
loved d way u described premeer romance at d end...........Blushing n heer wore prems shirt.........how romantic..........hehe
thnx for d pm.........cant wai for nxy part...........update soooooon

Glad you liked the last chapter Embarrassed Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by anushyap

omg such a  hot romantic update my face still feels hot!!!! meher seeingg nihaal and veera was so cute!!! cant wait for the next part please updae soon!!! oh and can u also put in some  really nce meher and preet scenes cause they are also an awesome pair!!!

I'll think up something nice for them in the coming chapters.

Originally posted by sowmya18

UPDATE SOON......

Originally posted by Hajz95

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YAAAAA
JUST LOVED IT
CONTI...... SOON

Originally posted by harshitideewani

thanks grace for amazing and a romantic updateClap
Clapreally loved the way prem made heer,s birthday soo special and loved all the romantic scenes of premeerHeartHeartHeart
HeartHeartintersting to know whether veera and nihal like each other Wink
waiting for next update asap.Day Dreaming

Yup we know Veera is starting to like Nihaal...but Nihaal still remains a mystery sort of Tongue Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Go to top