Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 66)

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Great update Grace.

Veera and Nihal scenes were great.  I really enjoyed them.  I never thought I would ever feel bad for Veera, considering how much I hated that girl on the show.  I am taking her side in your story.  LOL  I would be offended if a guy that I like but not aware that I like him because I am confused about my feelings for him LOL, called me stupid.  I knew Nihal wasn't calling her stupid for no reason but still that would offend me though.  Piggyback ride was very cute.  Scaring Preet was priceless LOL.

Heer and Prem's scene was hilarious.  I had to cover my mouth from laughing out loud, otherwise my family would wonder what was wrong with me.  LOL  Heer is right, Prem is a really wonderful husband.  I also love it when Prem was putting nail polish on Heer's feet.  When guys does that for their woman, I find that very romantic.  Embarrassed

I am happy Kiran got a job with Vinay Bindar.  Even though the dinner didn't turn out well, at least he didn't allow his feelings for Lalit get in his way to hire Kiran.  I can't believe Babuji is still acting like this.  Why couldn't he suck up his pride and have atleast one moment of civilized conversation with Vinay.  I am glad Gayatri is ready to have Maya and Harman married off even without Babuji.  Good for her.  I am glad she continues to stay firm on her decisions.  Big smile

Thanks for the PM.  I can't wait to read your next chapter.  All that family masti should be great.

Edited by Aymee - 30 March 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai-Abigail-

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
awesmeee update...luvd veera nihal scenes...so finally its clear to veera tht thrs nthing between jyoti and nihaal...aww my premeer....tht was hilarious...those antinas and clrful nailpaints....how adorable he must be lukingg...nywayzz thanks for pm...update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
awesome update grace
loved it thanks for such a lovely story

iheartChai

sharmeeli Senior Member
sharmeeli
sharmeeli

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
OMG, OMG, OMG, don't know how long I didn't commentShocked seems like ages, I'm sorry dear, my papers were driving me crazy that I couldn't commentShocked

but I have to say; I really really LOVED the updates; MEET made up and they confessed their love (I don't like it that they never showed their confession for each other in the show, but I have to thank you that you did it, so thank you very very much!Tongue) thank GOD Nihaal found Veera, LOL Veera isn't going to be jealous anymore at Jyoti when Nihaal is with herLOL what's Prem's surprise for HeerShocked and what happened at the dinner with Vinay and Lalit?Shocked

plzzz update ASAPEmbarrassed and thanks for the PM dearEmbarrassed

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
update soon pleaseee can't wait for the next chapter!! xxx

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
update soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

iheartChai

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hi, I've been a silent reader of your ff for some time, and finally decided to comment.  I really love your ff because although Premeer are the main characters it gives time to the other couples too.  I personally am a Meet fan.  Anyways, great job and thanks.

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeeeeee too good very nice part waitingggggg for next asap.

Thank you for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

luved d update!!!!

prem n heer's fun was awsum!!!!
prem is such a sweet husband! :-)))))EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wa8in for d nxt update!!!
update soon! cnt wa8 nw!!!!

Prem is such a sweet husband isn't he?  I think I wrote him to be too prefect *sigh* can't seem to help it but we will see what happens in the later storylines.  Thank you for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Grace that was an awesome and quick updateWink and you totally took me off guard with the Premeer scene!!! very unexpected but loved it! *needs time to bring her breath back to normal* LolLOL

ok so first of all Its really good tht the jyoti thing is cleared between veera and nihaal, good to see their relationship progressing!, loved the cute little fight between them!LOL 

and then I loved the bit where you showed the brotherly love of preet for veera, where he did not shout at her or anything and was just concerned if she was alright, aww preet is such a sweet heart!

As you said the fathers are just being stupid and foolishSleepy, they should think about it again atleast for the sake of their kids! *shakes head in disappointment at lallu*LOL, Hoping and wishing maya and harman all the bestThumbs Up

and now after catching my breath back to my jaan and jaanuEmbarrassed, firstly thankx for including the jaanu partDay Dreaming loved it! *hugs to u*
and ROFL, the premeer scene cracked me up big timeROFLROFL, Prem in those ponytails and nailpolishLOL (must have looked very cute)....awwww he did all that to make heeriye happy! he's such a nice hubby! You sure did show a very different side of heerLOL, poor prem though!

and Heer's birthday planned by Prem in RomeBlushingBlushingBlushing, can't wait to see what prem has in store for heer!Wink....Their honeymoon is soon ending you better give us some hot romance before they return kyunke wahan preet is present to ruin everyone's private momentsLOL, but I'm looking forward to all the family mastiEmbarrassed

Thankx for the Pm and such lovely updates Hug
Update soonSmile

Hahaha Preet would most definitely be running around ruining moments for Prem...and Prem sort of knows that hence that is why he's been a bit desperate for some honey from his Honey LOL Thank you for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Pumpkinn

Awesome update !Clap
Loved it !Smile
Premeer scene was soo cute !Big smile
Waiting for next !Smile
Update soon !Tongue
Thnx for pm !Star

Thank you for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by shivonprasad

Awesome update. I love reading your fanfic.  Please continue soon.

Hi a new reader?  *waves* Welcome! Star It is always nice to see some silent readers coming out and posting something.  Thank you for taking the time to comment Big smile

-Abigail-

Go to top