Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

   
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 64)

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 969

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the minblowing update graceClap
Loved the romantic Heartscenes of Premeer, Meet lovely scenes and also Harmaya, Veera , nihal scenes also Ash , kunal one.Big smile
hope they find Veera soon  and Veera come to know why she cares about Nihaal sooo much Wink
Pleasee update soon intersting and waiting.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Joined: 20 August 2009
Posts: 2756

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Great update Grace.
 
Preet, Nihal, Veera and the suitcase scene was very funny.  It was very sweet of Nihal to carry Veera's suitcase.
 
You got to love Preet always interupting a romantic moment with his siblings.  First Prem, now Harman.  And the best part of it all is that Preet is the only who can do this and get away with it.  LOL
 
Preet and Meher's scene was very romantic.  I really felt bad for Preet for missing Prem so much.  I hope 3 brothers will find some time to spend with each other.
 
Prem and Heer's part was romantic also.  Prem worried about Heer once they arrive home was very sweet and considerate.  Most husbands wouldn't have said what Prem said to Heer.  They would assume, that their wives will give up everything and become a housewife because that was the custom and traditions.  I know Gayatri and Kulraj will support Heer also.  I am glad Heer wants to help them.  It shows her responsibility and the love she has for her family.
 
As for the hiking trip with Sang, Nihal and Veera.  It was great.  I didn't like Sang's comment to Veera about why she was camping instead of shopping.  I wanted take a pan and hit him over his head.  Why do men think women are shallow, when they themselves make shallow comments.  LOL  I really felt bad for Veera.  I also liked it when she realized how much Nihal's comments means so much to her.  This is a good progress you are doing with Nihal and Veera.  I like it.  I hope they find her in time before it gets dark.
 
Thank you for the PM Grace.  I am sorry for taking so long to comment.  Also thank you for the birthday wish at the FC.  It really meant a lot to me Big smile.  I can't wait for your next update. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai-Abigail-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushyap

ClapOMG LOVED THE UPDATE!!! Hug PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!Smile

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by sowmya18

hey....continue soon...
thanks for the pm...

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by Pumpkinn

Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by -alisha-

nice update.....loved the premeer interaction and the fun of rest of the gang..........:D do update soon

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

luvin it!!!!!!!!!awsum luved it!!!!!
prem n heer scenes wer awsum!!!!
romance :))))))))
thx for da pm grace! :)

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by newt2007

nice update
Preet has to learn to knock the door before entry. he will never.
 
nice family scenes with their partners.
their chats and everything are nice.
 
you are expert in writing family stroies and love stories.
Prem and Heer scene is so little even then its sweet.
 

Preet will never learn to knock that's for sure LOL  He's always sticking his head into other people's business...but that's why we love him Hug
Thank you...coming from the Queen of FFs on the forums that means a lo
t Embarrassed Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by rhtpkcm

loved ittt!! sooo good...update soon

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Nice update Grace

Loved all the scenes between all the couples...happy their all getting to spend time with each other...when will veera and nihaal realize they like each other! hope its soon.....your FF is one of  those stories in which i like veera cause shes not separating premeerEmbarrassed, so hoping good for herSmile

and Preet *sigh* what to say about him...he should certainly learn some mannersLOL

Now finally coming to my jaan and jaanu...firstly I would like to thank u for squeezing in their cute little scene...their seriously sooo adorable...and i love it how heer is opening up more to prem and its not always him who starts things off *cough* *cough* LOL I loved it how heer wanted to kiss her husband right there and thenEmbarrassed. I also wanna complain to u, why have premeer stopped calling each other jaan and jaanu....please please please in their next scene make them call each other jaan and jaanu, i really miss that!

Thankx for the quick update....eagerly waiting for next updateBig smile


Hey Abby,

Yeah, Preet should learn some manners but if he did it wouldn't be as fun at J-Zoo now would it Tongue Wink LOL...gosh I miss him.

Veera isn't as bad in my fic because I can't seem to write really bad characters LOL She's just a little spoil and opinionated  Stern Smile

As for Jaan and Jaanu...they'll make an appearance again in the next chapter...I've squeezed them in...got an idea and decided to go with it LOL hope you guys enjoy it Geek that's all I'm going say for now.  We'll get to see another side of Heer Tongue
Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

nice one.preet is a big kabba mein haddi for his brothers same goes wid prem and harman even they do the same.preet luvs his pb so much. thnks for pm.do continue soon 

Brotherly love...that's what one of the things I loved the most about Kis Desh...especially the relationship between Preet and Prem.  Preet would do anything for his PB and he also wasn't afraid to let him know if he was doing something wrong cause he loved his Bhabhi just as much Big smile  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

very romantic!!!! 

loved the PH scnes and a bit of Meet in there..
 
great update
 
 

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by XXSam1XX

Great update. Very well written. Sorry couldn't comment on the previous parts my P.C. had a huge crash down. Thank you for the PMs and update soon.


I'm sorry to hear about the PC Ouch hope things are better now.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by Prem4everRamsha

That WAS AWESOME! 

OMG. PLEASE update soon... im probably gonna die because of the cliffhanger....
can't wait for premeer's honeymoon to end and their normal routine to start soon!! yayy. :)
OMG. I hope Nihaal finds Veera, and they get together really soon!

Thanks for the pm.

Update Soon!

Love, 
Ramsha

I'm going to try to move the Nihaal and Veera track along but it's going to be a bit different Tongue
Things was get interesting once Premeer come how...hehe...that's all I'm going to say now Wink

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by rhtpkcm

update soon please can't wait to read

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by harshitideewani

Thanks for the minblowing update graceClap
Loved the romantic Heartscenes of Premeer, Meet lovely scenes and also Harmaya, Veera , nihal scenes also Ash , kunal one.Big smile
hope they find Veera soon  and Veera come to know why she cares about Nihaal sooo much Wink
Pleasee update soon intersting and waiting.Day Dreaming

Thanks for liking all the couple scenes.  Nihaal and Veera will be progressing...just a bit different than the normal couples Tongue Wink Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile



Originally posted by Aymee

Great update Grace.
 
Preet, Nihal, Veera and the suitcase scene was very funny.  It was very sweet of Nihal to carry Veera's suitcase.
 
You got to love Preet always interupting a romantic moment with his siblings.  First Prem, now Harman.  And the best part of it all is that Preet is the only who can do this and get away with it.  LOL
 
Preet and Meher's scene was very romantic.  I really felt bad for Preet for missing Prem so much.  I hope 3 brothers will find some time to spend with each other.
 
Prem and Heer's part was romantic also.  Prem worried about Heer once they arrive home was very sweet and considerate.  Most husbands wouldn't have said what Prem said to Heer.  They would assume, that their wives will give up everything and become a housewife because that was the custom and traditions.  I know Gayatri and Kulraj will support Heer also.  I am glad Heer wants to help them.  It shows her responsibility and the love she has for her family.
 
As for the hiking trip with Sang, Nihal and Veera.  It was great.  I didn't like Sang's comment to Veera about why she was camping instead of shopping.  I wanted take a pan and hit him over his head.  Why do men think women are shallow, when they themselves make shallow comments.  LOL  I really felt bad for Veera.  I also liked it when she realized how much Nihal's comments means so much to her.  This is a good progress you are doing with Nihal and Veera.  I like it.  I hope they find her in time before it gets dark.
 
Thank you for the PM Grace.  I am sorry for taking so long to comment.  Also thank you for the birthday wish at the FC.  It really meant a lot to me Big smile.  I can't wait for your next update. 

Hey Lisa,

Preet can get away with a lot of things from his siblings LOL...he is the resident prankster and joker of the Juneja household but that's why we love him so Heart

As for Prem and his thinking deviating from the normal traditional thinking...I thought it would be appropriate since he's been raised in Canada...even though his parents maybe traditional...he's been exposed to a lot of Westernized thoughts so you know...and plus he loves his wife so he's been thinking a lot about what's going to happen once they come home and how the relationships are going change now that Heer is the eldest daughter-in-law of the house.  He wants a smooth transition of course...we'll see how it goes.

As for Sang...he made the usually dig at Veera because she's been the spoil brat of the family...and she does love to shop.  It was probably pretty thoughtless of him to say it but he wasn't too far off the mark.  Anyways, Veera is starting to think about her persona and what others really think about her...especially Nihaal...it's going make her reevaluate some things in her life.





-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Nice update Grace

Loved all the scenes between all the couples...happy their all getting to spend time with each other...when will veera and nihaal realize they like each other! hope its soon.....your FF is one of  those stories in which i like veera cause shes not separating premeerEmbarrassed, so hoping good for herSmile

and Preet *sigh* what to say about him...he should certainly learn some mannersLOL

Now finally coming to my jaan and jaanu...firstly I would like to thank u for squeezing in their cute little scene...their seriously sooo adorable...and i love it how heer is opening up more to prem and its not always him who starts things off *cough* *cough* LOL I loved it how heer wanted to kiss her husband right there and thenEmbarrassed. I also wanna complain to u, why have premeer stopped calling each other jaan and jaanu....please please please in their next scene make them call each other jaan and jaanu, i really miss that!

Thankx for the quick update....eagerly waiting for next updateBig smile


Hey Abby,

Yeah, Preet should learn some manners but if he did it wouldn't be as fun at J-Zoo now would it Tongue Wink LOL...gosh I miss him.

Veera isn't as bad in my fic because I can't seem to write really bad characters LOL She's just a little spoil and opinionated  Stern Smile

As for Jaan and Jaanu...they'll make an appearance again in the next chapter...I've squeezed them in...got an idea and decided to go with it LOL hope you guys enjoy it Geek that's all I'm going say for now.  We'll get to see another side of Heer Tongue
Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile[/QUOTE]
hahahaha yes Grace we don't really want preet to learn mannersLOL, meee 2 I miss himCry

Oh ya so my jaan and jaanu gonna make an appearance againBig smile, love you for that Grace, now I can't wait for the next update, we will surely enjoy it as you are one of the best writers in this forumSmile....and we'll get to see another side of Heer???Shocked, what r u upto GraceLOL, but m sure you'll blow us all away with the other side of heerWinkeagerly waiting for that!

Update soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...


Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Nice update Grace

Loved all the scenes between all the couples...happy their all getting to spend time with each other...when will veera and nihaal realize they like each other! hope its soon.....your FF is one of  those stories in which i like veera cause shes not separating premeerEmbarrassed, so hoping good for herSmile

and Preet *sigh* what to say about him...he should certainly learn some mannersLOL

Now finally coming to my jaan and jaanu...firstly I would like to thank u for squeezing in their cute little scene...their seriously sooo adorable...and i love it how heer is opening up more to prem and its not always him who starts things off *cough* *cough* LOL I loved it how heer wanted to kiss her husband right there and thenEmbarrassed. I also wanna complain to u, why have premeer stopped calling each other jaan and jaanu....please please please in their next scene make them call each other jaan and jaanu, i really miss that!

Thankx for the quick update....eagerly waiting for next updateBig smile


Hey Abby,

Yeah, Preet should learn some manners but if he did it wouldn't be as fun at J-Zoo now would it Tongue Wink LOL...gosh I miss him.

Veera isn't as bad in my fic because I can't seem to write really bad characters LOL She's just a little spoil and opinionated  Stern Smile

As for Jaan and Jaanu...they'll make an appearance again in the next chapter...I've squeezed them in...got an idea and decided to go with it LOL hope you guys enjoy it Geek that's all I'm going say for now.  We'll get to see another side of Heer Tongue
Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile
hahahaha yes Grace we don't really want preet to learn mannersLOL, meee 2 I miss himCry

Oh ya so my jaan and jaanu gonna make an appearance againBig smile, love you for that Grace, now I can't wait for the next update, we will surely enjoy it as you are one of the best writers in this forumSmile....and we'll get to see another side of Heer???Shocked, what r u upto GraceLOL, but m sure you'll blow us all away with the other side of heerWinkeagerly waiting for that!

Update soonSmile
[/QUOTE]
I guess you should say another side of Heer as well as Prem Tongue LOL....updating in a few minutes so the suspense won't kill you LOL


Edited by iheartChai - 29 March 2011 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Joined: 13 November 2005
Posts: 18503

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ok waitingggggggg
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...


Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Nice update Grace

Loved all the scenes between all the couples...happy their all getting to spend time with each other...when will veera and nihaal realize they like each other! hope its soon.....your FF is one of  those stories in which i like veera cause shes not separating premeerEmbarrassed, so hoping good for herSmile

and Preet *sigh* what to say about him...he should certainly learn some mannersLOL

Now finally coming to my jaan and jaanu...firstly I would like to thank u for squeezing in their cute little scene...their seriously sooo adorable...and i love it how heer is opening up more to prem and its not always him who starts things off *cough* *cough* LOL I loved it how heer wanted to kiss her husband right there and thenEmbarrassed. I also wanna complain to u, why have premeer stopped calling each other jaan and jaanu....please please please in their next scene make them call each other jaan and jaanu, i really miss that!

Thankx for the quick update....eagerly waiting for next updateBig smile


Hey Abby,

Yeah, Preet should learn some manners but if he did it wouldn't be as fun at J-Zoo now would it Tongue Wink LOL...gosh I miss him.

Veera isn't as bad in my fic because I can't seem to write really bad characters LOL She's just a little spoil and opinionated  Stern Smile

As for Jaan and Jaanu...they'll make an appearance again in the next chapter...I've squeezed them in...got an idea and decided to go with it LOL hope you guys enjoy it Geek that's all I'm going say for now.  We'll get to see another side of Heer Tongue
Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile
hahahaha yes Grace we don't really want preet to learn mannersLOL, meee 2 I miss himCry

Oh ya so my jaan and jaanu gonna make an appearance againBig smile, love you for that Grace, now I can't wait for the next update, we will surely enjoy it as you are one of the best writers in this forumSmile....and we'll get to see another side of Heer???Shocked, what r u upto GraceLOL, but m sure you'll blow us all away with the other side of heerWinkeagerly waiting for that!

Update soonSmile

I guess you should say another side of Heer as well as Prem Tongue LOL....updating in a few minutes so the suspense won't kill you LOL
[/QUOTE]
Ahhhhh Grace I don't knw how many times I have said this but I Love youTongue, thankx for not letting me die from suspenseLOL eagerly waiting for few mintues to pass *rubs her hands*LOL
thnakx in advanceEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~::MEET Appreciation Thread 2::~ Videos on Pg 39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: zzzzzzzzzzfffff   Replies: 1209   Views: 67335

zzzzzzzzzzfffff 1209 67335 03 December 2013 at 2:53pm by Fatima_Q
*~Premeer Appreciation Thread #3~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1202   Views: 67939

nandini27 1202 67939 23 March 2012 at 8:29pm by Premeer_Diwani
Epi Discussions Thread: Re-Run

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: nandini27   Replies: 247   Views: 13857

nandini27 247 13857 04 September 2010 at 12:50am by -Ayushi-
~*Additi/Heer Appreciation Thread 2*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64

Author: -Faith-   Replies: 506   Views: 39606

-Faith- 506 39606 28 April 2010 at 8:28am by nandini27
Epi Discussions Thread: Re-run

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: khushix   Replies: 1176   Views: 33212

khushix 1176 33212 27 March 2010 at 1:44am by nandini27

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index