Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
please update this ff...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I'm having some pity on my dear readers.  Sorry guys...the writing has been kind of slow again this week.  But I got a little bit written.  So I'm going to post it up for you guys to read.  It is very short...hopefully I'll be back with soon with the other half of the chapter.  Thanks so much for the Comments and/or Hitting the Like Button Big smile

Chapter 65: (still untitled until it is finished)

Prem turned to his side and reached out with his right hand expecting to find his wife sleeping next to him.  When his hand slumped down with a thud hitting the empty space beside him he awoke with alarm.  "Heer?" he called and quickly sat up in bed.  He scanned the room realizing he was alone.  He frowned and threw the covers aside as he got out of bed.  "Heer?" he called again as he wondered into the bathroom.  A few seconds later he reappeared with a perplexed look on his face.  He walked out of the bedroom and began searching the entire suite but his wife was nowhere in sight.  Prem stood in the middle of the living room with a childish pout on his face as he rubbed the back of his head with one hand while the other slithered its way underneath his shirt to scratch his stomach.  "Where did she go?"  He sadly made his way back into the bedroom and went to the dresser to make sure her clothes were still there.  He felt slightly better after he saw that her things were still neatly folded in the drawers.  Prem sighed and went back to the bed to rearrange the covers so it didn't look too messy.  That was when he finally noticed a gigantic card propped open sitting on the table in the sitting area of their bedroom.  It was a birthday card for him.  Prem walked over and began read the contents of the card.

Happy Birthday to My Adorably Cute and Loving Husband!

I'm sorry I couldn't greet you this morning.  You aren't too mad at me, are you?  *Holds Ears* Please forgive me.  I decided to take a chapter from Mr. Prem Juneja's Romantic Guidebook...hehe...  I thought it be rather fitting since I'm Mrs. Juneja now...I have to keep up with you somehow.  Now go brush your teeth, take a shower, and get dressed so you can meet me.  Don't forget to bring your camera.  Talk to the hotel concierge and he'll arrange a cab for you to take to the park.  I'll be waiting there by the benches.  I've planned a special picnic for you.  So hurry up and get ready because I want to spend time with you, the birthday boy.  I love you.

Heer

P.S.

Should we try out the bathtub later tonight?

Prem grinned widely after he finished reading the card and hurriedly grabbed some clothes from the dresser and ran into the bathroom to get ready.  Fifteen minutes later Prem came walking out wearing a red polo shirt and khaki colored cargo shorts.  He ran to the front door and put on his socks and white sneakers before slinging his backpack onto his right shoulder and exiting the room.  He made his way down to the front desk of the hotel lobby and smiled at the concierge.  "Hi.  Prem Juneja...my wife told me to speak with you."

"Ah, yes Mr. Juneja," the concierge smiled.  He picked up a phone spoke into it giving some orders and then hung up.  "The doorman will direct you to your taxi outside.  Happy Birthday Mr. Juneja.  Hope you enjoy your day out on the town."

"Thank you," Prem smiled and walked towards the doorman who was waiting for him at the revolving front doors.

Prem watched as the picturesque European city buildings and streets passed by him while he sat patiently in the back of the cab wondering what park he was going to be dropped off at.  Eventually the taxi pulled to the side of the road and the driver indicated to him that this was his stop.  Prem looked at him wondering if he needed to pay but when he saw that the meter light was turned off he knew that the ride had already been paid for.  "Merci (Thank you in French)," Prem politely thanked.

"Joyeux anniversaire (Happy Birthday in French)," the taxi driver replied.

Prem nodded and exited the car.  His backpack was slung loosely on his right shoulder and he gripped the strap with both hands as he entered the park.  He looked about him searching for the benches that Heer mentioned in the card.  His eyes lit up and his lips curled into a wide smile when he saw her dressed in a yellow tank top and dark blue shorts sitting on bench waiting for him like she said she would.  Heer grinned as she stood up to meet him and was instantly engulfed into a tight hug.  "Happy B---" was about all Heer was able to utter before Prem kissed her.  Heer pushed him back slightly embarrassed by his sudden intimate act.  "We're in public."

"Can't I give a proper thank you for the surprise?" Prem asked as he continued to hold her waist.

"You can...but let's find a place to sit," Heer said shyly looking down and moving her head away while Prem continued to try to make contact with her lips.  His nose brushed delicately across her cheek making her blush.  "Prem, we can do this later."

He pulled back and smirked, "Okay.  But remember I'm the birthday boy."  Heer understood his meaning and gently hit his shoulder with her fist causing him to grin even more.  "So where to?" Prem asked as he took the large picnic blanket from the bench while Heer grabbed her orange striped canvas tote.  Prem followed Heer as she made her way through the park and found a nice secluded spot by some trees and bushes.  "I like this," Prem replied.

"Help me roll the blanket out," Heer stated.  Prem nodded and spread the large plaid picnic blanket out on the ground.  Heer slipped off her sneakers and sat down on the soft fabric and started to take things out of her orange tote.  Prem soon joined her on the blanket and sat with his legs crossed looking at the food items she had bought.  "I hope this is okay."

"Of course it is," Prem said looking at the fresh loaf of bread, slices of cheeses, cold cuts, grapes, yogurt, and large bottle of water for them to share.  He moved some things to the side and crawled up the middle towards his wife to give her a kiss.  Heer gave him a look while he simply responded, "That was my morning kiss...I told you I can't start the day without one."

Heer smiled and put her arms around his shoulders pulling him closer to him.  "So you like the surprise?"

"Yes, very much.  You sure know how to plan a romantic date," Prem said as he maneuvered himself so that he was sitting next to his wife.

"I learn from the best," Heer smiled.  She looked at him with slight alarm as she felt Prem's hand gently grab her leg.  "Prem, what are you doing?"

"Relax Honey, just wanted to move it so I can lay my head down," Prem explained.

"Then tell me...don't just do that without telling me...we're in public," Heer said.

"In a very secluded spot," Prem replied with a smirk as he delicately ran his fingers along her leg.  "Silky smooth..."

Heer blushed and placed her hand on top of his trying to stop his antics.  "Stop being so bad.  I don't care if you are birthday boy today...I told you later."

"When we try out the tub?" Prem asked as he nuzzled his nose against her nose.  Heer let go of his hand and sunk her fingers into his thick hair near the nape of his neck and teasingly brushed her lips against his.  "Look who's being bad now..." Prem joked.

"Ssshhh..." Heer whispered causing Prem to longingly inch his lips towards her pink ones.  The next minute Prem knew he was roughly pushed back while his wife laughed at him.  "Gotcha..." Heer giggled.

Prem furrowed his eyebrows and pouted.  "You not being very nice to the birthday boy!"

"I'm sorry.  I couldn't resist," Heer apologized and gave him a quick peck on the lips.  "I love you Jaanu."  Prem continued to frown while she gently motioned for him to lay his head in her lap.  She grabbed some grapes and popped one into his mouth.  "I'm sorry...I won't do it again.  Will the birthday boy please smile?"  Prem flashed a fake smile and then went back to displaying a mopy expression as he chewed.  Heer tenderly ran his fingers along his jawline hoping to sooth his pouty behavior.  She then bent her head down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "Please?"  Prem remained silent but pulled her hand indicating he wanted another grape.  Heer feed him another one and just as she was about to pull her hand away she felt him hold onto her hand.  She smiled gently as she felt him place a tender kiss on her hand showing he had forgiven her.

Edited by iheartChai - 17 February 2011 at 8:02pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3san1989juhi92snehasharmasharmeeliAMMI6PremeerKashrhtpkcmIlovepie.sweet_gurl93sweetanu2314AymeeluvharshitiWaqas...-Garima-Pumpkinnsherma-SnowKid-...Pwincess...sabihaa.sweta2005brainychild92Sukruthamazkachazka-Fatima-

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
mine
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Reserved
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Being married to Prem has definitely made Heer more cheeky ;)

That is such a cute romantic date - Grace, where do you get these amazing ideas from?

Take your time in posting the 2nd half, no rush.
Quality over quantity :)

<3

Edited by -saBii- - 17 February 2011 at 6:02pm

iheartChai

-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Lovely update..............
prem heer scenes were sweet............
prem is so besharam.....Embarrassed.....romancin in public..............
thnx for d pm............update sooooooooon

Edited by sadhz - 17 February 2011 at 11:20pm

iheartChai

Pumpkinn IF-Rockerz
Pumpkinn
Pumpkinn

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Heer's surprise was just great .......Smile
The best part was the 'Bathtub ".......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
She can now very proudly said to be Prem's wife ......Big smile
Amazing update ......Smile