Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
please update soon cant waittttttttttttt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
update pleasse.................................

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
update please.. can't wait to read the next chapter...

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeeeeeee too good very nice part waitinggggggggg for next asap.

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

omg loved that! especially the convo with kunal!
 can't wait for the test with meher! 

Kunal was poking his nose into Prem's business when he shouldn't have LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by snehasharma

awesum update thanx grace , i loved dis 

"A delicious 3 times a day." ha ha 

Heer was being so smart yet naughty at the same time LOL

Originally posted by harshitideewani

lovely update of premeer ,meet scenes
realy liked the way heer replied to kinal
please update next soon

Originally posted by brainychild92

HAHA!! a delicious 3x a day...(....breakfast, lunch dinner)

heer is too smart  for kunal and even prem!lol

and loved the harman and stain scene..he's like if i'm gonaa get dirty it may as well be by myself!lol

great part!! cant wait for more!

Yup, yup poor Harman in the end when he realized he just thought might as well join them and do it myself LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by moon_mine

lovd it!!!!
i lovd the tips u gv to remove stains via harman!!!
thnx fr that!!!!
n lovd the premeer part also!!!!
nihal n taanu part ws also a cute one!!!!

Yes, those are some very good tips...I did a little research Tongue  I use the toothbrush technique a lot when I clean my stains out.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Awsome part Grace!!!
Luved it!!
Ash n Kunals convo was sweet...so Sanjana is now in Australia now ( woz wondering where she went).
Mehers next victim was Harman...poor guy gave a long speech on how to clean stains and ended up being the one experimented on....LOL...Preet helping Meher n following all her commands was hilarious.
Poor Harman by the time he understood what was going on it was too late.
Premeer scenes were awsome. LMAO Prem taking pics of rocks.
The scene b/w Nihaal n Tanu was really cute.
N Veera n Harman begging Preet for the answers to the test was funny coz preet locked himself in his room to get away from his siblings. ROFL the convo b/w Kunal n Heer was hilarious especially whn she said A delicious 3 times a day n he got the wrong meaning of it...LOL. Luved Kunals reaction n Prem saying Dont mess with my wife.

Thnx for the update.

Update soon n thnx for the PM.

Thought it would be a good idea to do a little update on the other characters and where they disappeared to and what they have been up to.  Some characters will be coming back as I gear up for the next big tracks.  Right now its just all fun and games...letting the couples have their time together.  I feel like I'm writing a serial LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile 

Originally posted by -Garima-

Awesome update Grace! =)

Loved Premeer's part! look's like they're really enjoying their honeymoon!Wink
LOLOL @ Heer's prank on Kunal! Lmfao. He totally deserved it! ROFL *sigh* boys and they're pervertedness..can't wait for the next update! :) 

Who wouldn't enjoy their honeymoon Tongue But yes the two lovebirds are making the most of it and having lots of fun.  And yes boys and their pervertedness LOL but what Heer said was misleading.  Besides I think its only natural for close friends to wonder...just how exactly is your honeymoon...they want tips Embarrassed  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess5341

luved it - when do i not ( :
luv preet - always agreeing to meher : )
update soon!!!

Originally posted by sweetnsourx3

thanks for the update! Tongue   lol looks like meher is really having fun with this cleaning camp! poor preet..stuck in the middle of it all Confused  love the premeer parts! they are soo cute and funny Day Dreaming  

hope your index finger feels better! Smile

Poor Preet being harassed like that by Veera and Harman LOL 

Originally posted by newt2007

nice part.

loved the cleaning class. me too got some tips from that class.

Kunal got a nice lesson from Heer.

Originally posted by crystall

Awesome update !
Loved every bit of it !
The Premeer and Kunal scene was soo funny !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !

Originally posted by ~nikki1992~

Hey Grace!Awsome Part.
The cleaning camp is always a treat to read. Absolutely loved that part, it is just too funny.
Such a cute part between Prem and Heer as always.
LMFAO! Kunal soo deserved that! Go Heer haha!
Keep up the great work!

Nikki xoxoHug

Kunal did deserve that didn't he? Wink Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Ayesha103

Awesommmmmeeee update! More premeer scenes plzzzz :) thanks for the update :D update asap

Originally posted by sherma

fab part. meet r so adorable especially preet. poor harman and veera. thks for pm. do continue soon.

Originally posted by Aymee

Great update Grace.

Sorry, I wasn't able to comment earlier.  I have been getting a little bit distracted these past few days, if you know what I mean Wink LOL.

Now for the comments.

Harman (and you) and all that information about cleaning up all those stains made me Shocked . Thank you for all that useful tips.  But Harman's response really surprised me.  I guess I am not used to a guy knowing so much information about laundry.  LOL

Nihaal holding Tanu was funny.  It was nice to see Nihaal and Veera civilized and not agruing.  I really do hope they continue to get along.

Preet being grilled about the cleaning exams from Harman and Veera was hilarious.  Poor guy.  LOL.   He is afraid of Meher just like he is afraid of his own parents.  Well, he should be.  If Meher ever found out he helped them cheat on their exams, she would kill him and then she would kill Harman and Veera. 

Prem and Heer's conversation with Kunal was great.  Delicious 3 times a day was the best part.  I can't believe Kunal asked Prem such a personal question.  I loved what Heer did and Kunal deserved that.  Now we know, he won't dare ask Prem those questions again (well atleast not online LOL) in fear of Heer responding.

My favorite part of this story was when Ash and Kunal having lunch.  When Kunal told Ash when she starts learning how to cook and she ever needs a taste tester, she knows who she can call and Ash's response was funny.  Poor Kunal.  I really do hope we get to see more of their interaction (and perhaps a little bit of romance) in your upcoming chapters.  I would love to see Prem teasing Kunal about his relationship with Ash even if they are only friends.  LOL

Thank you for the PM.  I am looking forward to your next update.  That is if you recover after Feb 13, like the rest of us.  LOL 

I'm still deciding what to do with Kunal.  Will he see romance in the future, don't know.  I thought it would be nice to give a little update about the other characters since we haven't seen them in awhile.

And yes those tips that Harman gave...I did a little research and found those cleaning solutions.  I personally do the toothbrush method with any stain I'm cleaning.  I make my own laundry detergent mix when I clean stains LOL

Kunal's question was a bit personal but when you are close friends things like these come up in conversation.  Singles want tips...what to do or what not to do or what to look forward to...it's just the curiosity of the mind...human nature you can't help it.  But he deserved to get punk'd by Heer like that LOL  And if you think Kunal is bad what about the girls?  Meher and Ash will definitely be teasing and bugging Heer
LOL  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Motibah

hahahaha Grace I can't stop laughing ROFL Heer is sooo hilarious, I felt sorry for Kunaal LOL and the last scene in the bed was soooo cute! Day Dreaming D'aww they are the cutest couple EVER!

Thanks for the PM and updateee ASAP! Big smile

Premeer are cute, aren't they? Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by uswah

Beautiful update All couples r having fun .........................and poor Kunal but he deserve that LOL
Thanks for the PM and next part update soon

Kunal did deserve that LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sharmeeli

HugFANTASTIC update dear!!!!Hug
LOLLOL poor Preet, everytime he wants to romance with Meher, his brothers disturb themLOLLOL 
Harman and Veera are to much, hihihi, asking Preet about the cleaning examROFLROFL

hihi Harman knows very much about doing the laundry, I was pitying him when Preet was making his shirt dirtyROFL Naughty PreetLOL

and Heer and Prem pulling a leg of KunalROFLROFL

plzzz update ASAP dearEmbarrassed and thanks for the PM dearEmbarrassed

Preet is getting a little taste of his own medicine...he loved to bug Prem and tease him now he's experiencing his own frustration while Prem is having a grand old time on his honeymoon LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sadhz

fab update..............poor prem...........was takin pics of rockLOL............
heer is so funny.............bechara kunal.........nw he wil think hundred times after this incident...............lolllzzzzzzzz
waitin for more masti n mazak...............
thnx for d pm...............update asap..................

Prem taking pictures of rocks because his wife told him to...he's learning how the wife really wears the pants in the relationship LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by khajju

awesmeee update....ahh this time harman was the target..poor boy...premeer last scene was sooo cute...aaah heer is hiularious...poor kunalLOL..nywayz thanks for pm and update asap

Originally posted by shivangi2092

sorry for the late reply!
this part was hilarious!
poor harman!
and superb Heer LOLzzz
thanks for the pm!
update soon!

Originally posted by premiti

plzzz update soon yaa....and pm me plzzz.. wen u update the next part!!

You've been added to the PM list!  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile  It's always great to hear from a new reader Star

sharmeeli

Go to top