India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 33)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Waitinggggggggggggg.....plzzz update soon.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prem4everRamsha

yayyyy.  I was waiting for this update :D

LOVELY premeer scenes!! I loved them... and omg meher did that to nihaal! Thats extremely funny.

I love how you have that romance in it with just the touch of humour.... it makes it all perfect :D

Good job and update soon, btw i skipped studying for my exam to read this :)

loool.

Love,
Ramsha.

p.s. i loved the jelousy parts, and heer sooo deserved that muahahha!

Thanks for commenting Ramsha...hope your studying is going well and wishing you best on your exams.  Yup, yup Meher has sort of lost it with the cleaning camp LOL  Wonder what she will do next Geek even I'm not too sure myself LOL

Originally posted by anuu2010

awesome update graceClap
i loved it
thanks for pm

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by foxi

great update...haha loved mehers cleaning camp...waiting for more..thx for the pm

Originally posted by newt2007

nice update.

loved the airport scene. Prem's protectinveness and distracted by girl. loved the way he moved to his wife. girl got dissappointed.

Heer managing that guy without Prem. good Prem landed in a perfect time. loved their naughty fight.

Honey moon. eaiting to read more how they are having time together alone.

Meher part is small still loved. its very funny. first lesson. hope Preet joins in the class.

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile  Yes, Preet will be joining the class soon.

Originally posted by sherma

great part.preemer part  was nice. meher is very funny. want mre of meet. thnks for pm. do continue soon.

I'm trying to think of ways to put more Meet in...I promise I have a track for them coming up Wink Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by nasco

sat was such a lovely update my dear.
im glad i found ur ff .
its an amazingly crafted piece of work.
loved it to the core will read d nxt chap asap and then comment on the update

Thanks for liking my work Smile

Originally posted by moon_mine

lovd premeer simply!!!!!
nice one!!!!

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

loved it! too good!............................................

Originally posted by brainychild92

that was cute.. funny romance..     lol

i reallyy wanna read about meher's boot camp of cleaning!   i'm actaully more interested in that than prem-heer's honeymoon..lol

continue soon!!!!!!!

Meher's cleaning camp is something isn't it?  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

newt2007

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhz

WoW........awesome update..........
last part was great Blushing waitin for more ...........lol........
thnx for pm..........update sooooooooon

Originally posted by Motibah

woooo loved that! LOOL couldnt stop laughing at some parts ROFL Prem and Heer getting jealous Day DreamingLOL So adorable man! and haha Meher is so funny. The Premeer scene in the end was just Blushing Im hoping we get more and more scenes like these in the coming chapters Approve Loveeeeed the update! Pleaseee don't take too long with the next one Big smile

I'm trying to give those people who are busy with their studies a chance to catch up.  As for more Premeer...it's a Honeymoon so of course there will be more romance Embarrassed Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sharmeeli

HugHugAMAZING update dear!!!!!!HugHugHug
LOLLOLPrem and Heer both being hit on by someoneLOLLOL
OMG Meher's cleaning campShockedShocked hihihiLOLLOL

can't wait till next update, dying to see MEET romanceDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed

plzzz update soon dearEmbarrassed and thanks for the PM dearEmbarrassed

Going to put in some Meet romance in the next chapter Wink Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by maryaa8688

lovely update....premeer part was really very cute..genny  drooling  over premTongue..well prem is prem so its obvious..waiting for the next part..update soon

I think any of us would drool over Prem LOL Heer has her hands full trying to keep us away from him LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by khajju

awesmee chapter....truely luvd it.....heheh premeer getting jealous.....ong meher....she is soo funny,....premeer last part was superbbbb....want more and more like this Day Dreaming .....thanks for pm..update soon next one.

Don't worry Honeymoon isn't ending anytime soon Wink Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by --Mehak--

It was a wonderful read Grace. Loved Prem Heer moments!Theyre just too adorable for words. The jealousy, cuteness, possesiveness, love, coziness was all there and I geuniely loved it. You know one thing I simply adore about your writing. The scenes and dialogues aare so casual and we can easily relte to them. Nothing fantasy or something out of a fairytale. Great job!Looking forward to the next chapterSmile And em exceptionally sorry for not being regular with my comment, I just cannot start off my telling you how hectic my schedule is. 12 freaking hours daily in college is doing terrible things to me. But I seriously love you!Thankyou dear!Big smile

I totally understand school is...well, school after all.  Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I try with the dialogues...I want them as normal as possible...something that normal people would actually say...things we talk about in general with our friends or family members.  I try not to make it too filmy or TV serial like...well, unless they are hardcore romancing LOL

Originally posted by crystall

Awesome update !!
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !

Originally posted by Aymee

Hey Grace.

Great update.

I am sorry my comments will short but I really enjoyed this chapter.

Prem flirting, without realizing yet again, was funny.  I loved how he was very possessive about Heer when other guys was flirting with her but he didn't notice that Jenny was doing the same.  LOL

Meher teaching Maya and Veera how to clean was funny.  Preet stopping Veera from escaping was a cute but I really couldn't believe Meher poured down that drink on Nihaal's shirt Shocked.  I would loved to see Nihaal's reaction at that time.  LOL

Thank you for PM.  I am looking forward to your next update.

Prem is a bit clueless about these things...anyways the girl had his attention because she was from Switzerland...he wanted ideas for him and Heer Ermm but he should be more aware considering who he is LOL Poor Nihaal Shocked  he really got a surprise and here he thought he could just chill on the couch and watch Veera get yelled at by his younger sister...he is so mean, no LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

First of all im rlly sorry for the late comment *holds ears* I have exams n i cant comment....nways bck to the update...!!

The update woz awsome...people trying to chat up both Premeer...luved their possesiveness n jelousy towards each other...lol Prem completely forgot bout Heer when he was speaking to Jenny...N Heer n Prem calling each other cute names was really cute...OMG Meher spilt soda over Nihaal...lol...poor him she used him as an example.
Premeer scenes were really cute!!!
Hoping for more...hehe...
Update soon n thnx for the PM...!!

It's cool I understand...school comes first.  Glad you enjoyed the chapter.  Prem and Heer finding out what it is like being a couple...a young married couple at that...there is one less lonely girl in the world and another good man taken LOL  Meher is going a bit Wacko with the cleaning camp but it is also so funny at the same time LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Waqas... IF-Rockerz
Waqas...
Waqas...

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Can i comment now??? LOLLOLLOL
Loved this chapter... loved the Airport Scene most... and premeer scene tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
Thanks for the PM... 
 Awesome Update !!!

Edited by Waqas... - 25 January 2011 at 10:13pm

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waqas...

Can i comment now??? LOLLOLLOL
Loved this chapter... loved the Airport Scene most... and premeer scene tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
Thanks for the PM... 
 Awesome Update !!!

haha...yeah you can comment now LOL  Thanks for liking the chapter.

Anyways, I'm just commenting on people's replies.  I won't be posting anything up today.  Still want to give those who haven't had a chance to read to catch up a little.  Maybe in the next day or two they will be a new update Big smile

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
sorry for the late reply. my internet connection had some probz so culdn't cme up online to comment on it.

i loved the cute premeer scenes.

Out of the corner of Prem's eyes he noticed three guys starring at Heer.(  haila!! luvd prem hereSmile) Every time Heer would look up or towards their direction the guys pretend to look the other way.  He narrowed his eyes as he realized that they were slowly moving towards her direction in a sly attempt to start talking to her.  One guy in particular seemed to be very interested while the other two were simply standing there as his look out.  Prem made quick strides and within a matter of minutes he was standing next to his wife(Day Dreaming).  Heer looked up surprised to see him suddenly standing next to her.  "Something wrong?" she asked.

"There are these three guys that keep starring at you.  I just want to make sure they know you're taken," Prem replied.  my heart went out to him for this answer

"You were right.  But what were you doing with that girl over there?" Heer asked a bit miffed.

loved the jealousy act of heer

keep on writing !! will wait for the cming chapters!!

with love swetha

iheartChai

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
waitiinggggggg for next

iheartChai

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo