FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 15)

PremeerKash Senior Member
PremeerKash
PremeerKash

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved the nihaal and veera scene
cute premeer scenes:)
and loved the sibling teasing around the end:)
but the chapter ended to soon:(
update soon!!!!
thanx for the pm:)

Edited by princess5341 - 04 January 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

sweet_gurl93 Goldie
sweet_gurl93
sweet_gurl93

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Hey
Great part, lol I thought they would get married soon well, can't wait for the next part
And I'm gald maya is getting help in trying to convince lalit and gayatri that's she's good daughter-in-law material lol
Well do continue soon

Maheen xx

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystall

Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !!

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

aawww cho chweet...!!!! baby sudnt c all those things at tis age....hehehehe.....the update was awsum so lil TANU has arrived...!!! hhmmm prem is nxt in the line....!!!! gr8 cnt wa8 2 read nxt part...!!! thnks for a lovely update.....plz update the nxt part asap..plz...!!! thx for da pm dear..!!!

Yes, little Tanu has arrived...the Juneja/Gupta family is growing.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by shirlys

superb update!!!!!!!!
waitin for their wedding!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by moon_mine

nice name tanu!!!
well nw really watng fr the big night!!!!

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Awsome update!!
Luved it!!
So Prem is talking to Heer-finally.
Kulraj n Kiran been blessed wiv a baby girl.
Luved Harmans joke on Veera bout her kids being fashion snobs;i had to control my self n not fall of the chair. lol. Update the nxt part asap n thnx 4 the PM.

Originally posted by cute1122

awasome...............................early waiting for their wedding....................

Originally posted by Sukrutha

awww.......sweet update i can say......Big smile
woho....cant wait for the next one...Embarrassed

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

omg loved it , can't wait for the next update!!!!!!

Originally posted by sadhz

it was awesome part.........nw cant wait for nxt part.........
*ahem ahem*Embarrassed........eagerly waitin...........
thnx for pm...............update asap..............

Originally posted by sharmeeli

awesome update dearEmbarrassed hihihi finally the confessed towards the parents, I'm glad that gayuatri came as a saviour for harmay's relationship and even for meetBig smile I had a feeling lallu would say something about preet, but don't worry lallu, meher can handle himWink
DancingDancingYEEEEEEEEEAHPartyParty Kuldi delivered a healthy babygirl; TANNUPartyPartyParty
ROFLloved harman's joke about veera's childrenROFL

hahahaha and veera don't think only preet is naughty his love meher can also be naughtyWink

AWESOME update dear, thanks for the PMEmbarrassed

and plzzzzz update ASAPEmbarrassed

Yes Preet and Meher's children would be very naughty LOL Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by maryaa8688

nice update but m eagerly waiting for the next chapterEmbarrassed
try to update soon

Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

Awesome update
I couldnt stop laughing and grinning through out
and so excited aftr reading the title
thnks soo much for the pm
and plllsss update soonn...

Originally posted by Motibah

D'aaaw that was such a cute update! The junejas are soo adorable LOL Loved the Premeer scenes..short but adorable Day Dreaming and GOSH you dont realize how excited I am for the next update! Blushing I feel so guilty spying in on there private moments like this...NOT ROFL Oh Gracey Grace pleaseeee hurry up and post the chapter! I think I might die if I have to wait too long LOL

Oh and congrats on being a goldie Hug

Thanks.  And you are very naughty LOL...look at what Premeer has done to you.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by punjabi0926

cute...  Love the title of your next chapter... Cannot wait!

Originally posted by princess5341

awesome update
loved the nihaal and veera scene
cute premeer scenes:)
and loved the sibling teasing around the end:)
but the chapter ended to soon:(
update soon!!!!
thanx for the pm:)

Don't worry the next chapter will be a long one.  I'm not going to split into parts like I normally do.  You'll get a nice very long chapter.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sweet_gurl93

Hey
Great part, lol I thought they would get married soon well, can't wait for the next part
And I'm gald maya is getting help in trying to convince lalit and gayatri that's she's good daughter-in-law material lol
Well do continue soon

Maheen xx

Yup, Maya is going into daughter-in-law training...have some funny things planned ahead Smile Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

-SwaSan- IF-Dazzler
-SwaSan-
-SwaSan-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
r u updating now..........

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Great update Grace.

I really enjoyed this chapter.  A few parts I would like to mentioned that I really liked.

Nihaal and Veera's scene was very good.  I liked their cute teasing and agrument they shared.  I just wish Veera was like this on the show.  And it seems Nihaal and I have something in common with one little difference.  We both love cheese and crackers but I love to top it with (Hot) Salsa.  LOL

Preet, Harman and Meher helping Maya is a great idea.  I think by the time her dad comes back, she would not only impress her father but Harman's parents also.  This will show how she is serious about her relationship with Harman and hopefully both dads will finally approve of their relationship.

I was really surprised by Heer's threat to Prem about their sleeping arrangements after they get married.  I am glad though they made up.  Prem's comment about them kissing in front of those babies was very cute.  It was good thing those babies' parents didn't catch them.  LOL

I couldn't stop laughing when the siblings were teasing each other about what their future children will be like.  This was my absolutely favorite part: 

"There is nothing wrong with reading," Harman defended.  "Anyways, your children will be a bunch of fashion snobs.  Oh, Mommy this dress is so last year!  I need a new one and also a purse that matches with my dress and the shoes have to be name brand too." 

Harman had me in stitiches with his teasing to Veera.  I actually pictured him (our first Harman) doing some sort of actions while he was saying this LOL.

Thank you for the PM Grace.  I am looking forward to your next chapter.  And to answer your question, no I don't have any shame whatsoever when it comes to Premeer's love scene LOL.  I am already Embarrassed just thinking about it.  You know I love your Premeer's love scene especially after what you wrote for PL.   

Oh Congrats on becoming a Goldie.  Big smile

I'm glad you like the Veera and Nihaal scenes.  I've changed their character around for my fic.  Veera was too much in Kis Desh.  I wanted to show a sillier and lighter side of their relationship.

And it's cool that you could actually picture (first) Harman saying those things to Veera.  In honesty my fic is an ode to Kis Desh but with my own personal twists.  I want to kept the essence of some of the fun loving family scenes of Kis Desh had and of course all the romance between Prem and Heer but add my own personal touches and spice to the story without it getting ridiculously drama filled LOL
And I hope my Premeer *ahem* Big Night is up to par...it's a bit tamer cause of the way their characters written here as opposed to the Pee Loon  characters Embarrassed  Anyways, thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile 

Originally posted by khajju

hi grace *waves*....howz u???....u r real quick this time.....i hope the next chapter also cmes up as soon as this one....yaa i m one of the naughty girls who is eager to read their big night...but wht can i do....its premeer naa....nywayz the update was awesmee.....luvd premeer part the most....awww so things wer not tht well since the nihal incidence.....poor prem how much he had control himself to get sme affection frm heer....but prem...heer is as smart as u.....heer gonna punish prem if he doest behave normally with her.....nooo heer not tht punishment.....i cant wait....heer in prems arms....now u r in the right place...kulraj having baby....premeer hospital moments wer mindblowingg.....aww luvd their conversation.....those little kids....even i luv the kids soooo much....'husband' part was really sweet....finally we got one kiss.....heheh yaa its not wht the kids shud see in this age Embarrassed....but wht to do...our premeer cant control LOL .....heheh the fa,ily convo was great.....teasing eavh other how their kids wud be.....so this ladies are startin to learn household things.....great....poor maya...i hope lalit accepts them....nihal veera are cute....alwayz fightingg......ok now...thanks for pm..update soon.....i just cant wait for next....the title is soo good so the chapter is going to be super good for sure Smile

ohh yaa congratss on bcmng goldiee.....amd update soon next one,...u dnt knw how excited and desperate i m to read the next..and after the title...i just cant wait

Desperate? Shocked  What craziness Premeer has done to you LOL yes, next update will be soon I promise and a long one at that Wink Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

khajju

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute1122

r u updating now..........

Not right now...later my time Midnight...I still have some finishing touches to put on the Wedding Chapter Big smile
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for ur midnight n my morning!! LOL

iheartChai

-SwaSan- IF-Dazzler
-SwaSan-
-SwaSan-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yah but plzzzzzzzzzzzz in this part we want prem-heer wedding.....

iheartChai

Go to top