Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 143)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HARSHITI12

nice update..

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter Big smile

Originally posted by sowmya18

wonderful update as usual...
thanks for the pm...

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm happy you liked the chapter Big smile

Hcsee17 Senior Member
Hcsee17
Hcsee17

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
pls dear upload ur another fanfictions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
waitinggg

iheartChai

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Updated my comment on Page 142! Embarrassed

iheartChai

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
good that PREMEER Patched up..!!!Big smile

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Ahhh YES YES YES! Finally an updateee!!! Dancing

-Reserved- ... i will get back ASAP! Embarrassed

@edit: I'm back Grace Big smile

okay so I was extremely HAPPY to get an update to my fav FF after ageees ... but i understand you were busy and really appreciate your hard work ... Clap ... thankx for taking out the time to post up an update for us ...

now coming to the update it was very nice relaxing and sweet at moments ... no real big shockers! LOL

It was nice to see Ash and veera's conversation ... ahhh even I love cupcakes! I want some nowww!!!! Cry ... anyway so you gave us this very little teeny weeny shocker .. well i wasn't really shocked cause you never showed kunal upset wiht snajana after premeer marriage he still talked to her so ya that was fine! I hope he tells prem soon ... don't want their friendship on risk!

aww for the first time in my WHOLE life i feel a little bit sorry for veera that nihaal doesn't really feel the same way ( or maybe he does Wink LOL )

Meher and prem scene was something very sweet ... i liked the relationship they both share ... i'm glad they could talk to each other! It was heartbreaking to see prem so sad that his little brother couldn't come up to him! aww ...m sure prem would help preet ...! looking forward to some brotherly love! Wink

and now come my Jaan and Jaanu ... aww the best part of the update ... their make-up ... their so sweet!!!
Loved how they tried avoiding each other but would end up bumping into each other or something ...  LOL ... their destined to be . . .
It was oh-so-extremely-sweet when heer said I don't like fighting with you! I was like awww ... i was totally sold after that line by her eventhough it was so simple it just had that impact ... and m sure evn prem felt the same way as me Embarrassed
and then the cheeky heer who didn't wanna miss a chance to kiss her husband ... LOL ... she's cute ... Lovely premeer scene

Oh Preet changing his ways and getting up early and all ... i kind of feel sad that he thinks this way of himself! Cry ... I loved the happy-go-lucky preet! but I understand this fear he has deep inside his heart that no one likes him truly or he's not as good as his older borthers! I'm sure he himself will prove this all wrong in future! All the best to my darling Preet! Hug

Its kind of sad to see preet and meher like that ... Hope evrything goes well between them!

Great update
Thankx for the Pm Embarrassed

P.s: sorry if the comment is boring or short ... m stuffed with assignments and soo much hmwk! Ouch Dead

Love Abby Heart

Abby this is a short comment?

This is pretty long...um, maybe medium sized? LOL

I'm pretty heartbroken about Preet too (and I'm the evil Evil Smile writer that put him in this position LOL).  I want him happy-go-lucky but he's growing into a man...well, you will see what I have in store for him.  Don't worry to much our fun loving jokester will be back. 

Heer and Prem hate fighting with each other but you know sometimes fights are enviable...they just happen.  But the thing is these two learn from them and patch up and move forward again.

We will see what happens with Preet, Meet, Premeet (Prem and Preet LOL), and the rest of the family in the next chapter.

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

good that PREMEER Patched up..!!!Big smile

I'm happy about it too...don't like to write fighting scenes LOL

Sukrutha

Hcsee17 Senior Member
Hcsee17
Hcsee17