India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 14)

sharmeeli Senior Member
sharmeeli
sharmeeli

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
awesome update dearEmbarrassed hihihi finally the confessed towards the parents, I'm glad that gayuatri came as a saviour for harmay's relationship and even for meetBig smile I had a feeling lallu would say something about preet, but don't worry lallu, meher can handle himWink
DancingDancingYEEEEEEEEEAHPartyParty Kuldi delivered a healthy babygirl; TANNUPartyPartyParty
ROFLROFLROFLROFLloved harman's joke about veera's childrenROFLROFLROFLROFL

hahahaha and veera don't think only preet is naughty his love meher can also be naughtyWink

AWESOME update dear, thanks for the PMEmbarrassed

and plzzzzz update ASAPEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

midnight_blue Senior Member
midnight_blue
midnight_blue

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
nice update but m eagerly waiting for the next chapterEmbarrassed
try to update soon

iheartChai

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Awesome update
I couldnt stop laughing and grinning through out
and so excited aftr reading the title
thnks soo much for the pm
and plllsss update soonn...

iheartChai

Ilovepie. Goldie
Ilovepie.
Ilovepie.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
D'aaaw that was such a cute update! The junejas are soo adorable LOL Loved the Premeer scenes..short but adorable Day Dreaming and GOSH you dont realize how excited I am for the next update! Blushing I feel so guilty spying in on there private moments like this...NOT ROFL Oh Gracey Grace pleaseeee hurry up and post the chapter! I think I might die if I have to wait too long LOL

Oh and congrats on being a goldie Hug

Edited by Motibah - 04 January 2011 at 10:55am

iheartChai

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Great update Grace.

I really enjoyed this chapter.  A few parts I would like to mentioned that I really liked.

Nihaal and Veera's scene was very good.  I liked their cute teasing and agrument they shared.  I just wish Veera was like this on the show.  And it seems Nihaal and I have something in common with one little difference.  We both love cheese and crackers but I love to top it with (Hot) Salsa.  LOL

Preet, Harman and Meher helping Maya is a great idea.  I think by the time her dad comes back, she would not only impress her father but Harman's parents also.  This will show how she is serious about her relationship with Harman and hopefully both dads will finally approve of their relationship.

I was really surprised by Heer's threat to Prem about their sleeping arrangements after they get married.  I am glad though they made up.  Prem's comment about them kissing in front of those babies was very cute.  It was good thing those babies' parents didn't catch them.  LOL

I couldn't stop laughing when the siblings were teasing each other about what their future children will be like.  This was my absolutely favorite part: 

"There is nothing wrong with reading," Harman defended.  "Anyways, your children will be a bunch of fashion snobs.  Oh, Mommy this dress is so last year!  I need a new one and also a purse that matches with my dress and the shoes have to be name brand too." 

Harman had me in stitiches with his teasing to Veera.  I actually pictured him (our first Harman) doing some sort of actions while he was saying this LOL.

Thank you for the PM Grace.  I am looking forward to your next chapter.  And to answer your question, no I don't have any shame whatsoever when it comes to Premeer's love scene LOL.  I am already Embarrassed just thinking about it.  You know I love your Premeer's love scene especially after what you wrote for PL.   

Oh Congrats on becoming a Goldie.  Big smile

Edited by Aymee - 04 January 2011 at 11:04am

iheartChai

punjabi0926 Goldie
punjabi0926
punjabi0926

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
cute...  Love the title of your next chapter... Cannot wait!

iheartChai

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
hi grace *waves*....howz u???....u r real quick this time.....i hope the next chapter also cmes up as soon as this one....yaa i m one of the naughty girls who is eager to read their big night...but wht can i do....its premeer naa....nywayz the update was awesmee.....luvd premeer part the most....awww so things wer not tht well since the nihal incidence.....poor prem how much he had control himself to get sme affection frm heer....but prem...heer is as smart as u.....heer gonna punish prem if he doest behave normally with her.....nooo heer not tht punishment.....i cant wait....heer in prems arms....now u r in the right place...kulraj having baby....premeer hospital moments wer mindblowingg.....aww luvd their conversation.....those little kids....even i luv the kids soooo much....'husband' part was really sweet....finally we got one kiss.....heheh yaa its not wht the kids shud see in this age Embarrassed....but wht to do...our premeer cant control LOL .....heheh the fa,ily convo was great.....teasing eavh other how their kids wud be.....so this ladies are startin to learn household things.....great....poor maya...i hope lalit accepts them....nihal veera are cute....alwayz fightingg......ok now...thanks for pm..update soon.....i just cant wait for next....the title is soo good so the chapter is going to be super good for sure Smile

iheartChai

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
ohh yaa congratss on bcmng goldiee.....amd update soon next one,...u dnt knw how excited and desperate i m to read the next..and after the title...i just cant wait

iheartChai

Go to top