India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 114)

sreyap92 Senior Member
sreyap92
sreyap92

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
 i really like how you didn't show them as parents right away after marriage!!! so we got some more romance cuz usually after the kids there isn't much romance and we got to see cute moments!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Grace great update. 

This chapter really had me laughing.

I am glad Prem, Heer, Ajay, Hetal and baby Juhi's meeting went well.  I was very proud of Hetal and her maturity towards her response's question about Ajay marrying her.  She is right in every ways.  Why marry someone if you really are not ready to marry that person or if you are not in love with them anymore.  It would have been a big lie to Juhi.

For the first time in my life, I actually felt bad for Veera.  Not even in the show did I feel bad for her, not even when she died.  When she died I was Dancing Ok, I know that was mean but that brat deserved it.  LOL  Anyways, she didn't deserves that kind of treatment from Nihaal.  What is wrong with him?  If he doesn't love Veera, just tell her why is he still avoiding and ignoring her...unless he really does have feelings for her but is trying to deny it Wink.  Someone should do this to Nihaal   LOL

ROFL <----- this was me when Nihaal and Veera fell into the pool.  I thought I was going to die out fo laughter when that happened.  At the end I loved how everyone eventually ended up inside the pool and Babuji, Kiran and Rishi won the battle.  LOL  That was a really great scene.

Preet and Meher's scene was very cute.  I am really glad Preet kept his mouth shut and gave Meher a beautiful compliment.  Heart

Naughty Prem and even more naughtier Heer.  Those two lovebirds are too cute and too much in love.  Loved their scenes and their love scenes Embarrassed.  Loved how Prem was imitating Preet LOL.  I wonder what Preet's reaction would have been if he heard his PB teasing him. 

I can't believe Vinay and Kiran's mom (sorry I forgot her name Embarrassed) showed up.  Was Vinay even invited?  Angry  This is going to be an intense confrontation.  I really hope Kiran comes out of this fine.  He doesn't deserve his good name being dragged in the mud by his stupid mother.
 Angry Angry

Thank you for the PM.  I am really looking forward to your next update.  Big smile

iheartChai

repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
addicted to ur FF grace...whn u take two days or three to update v start getting impatience so plz plz updateeEmbarrassedTongue!!!!

iheartChai

biyaahmad IF-Dazzler
biyaahmad
biyaahmad

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
sorry fr being late.
another wonderful update.
realy luved it.Smile
prem is waiting fr every one in the cafe.and when heer comes,
he trying to kiss her in front of ajay.Embarrassedbut heer did't allow him to kiss her.Wink
prem is confused about adopting juhi.Confusedbut he is right yaar.
hetal is right but ajay has to accept the fact that juhi is his doty and his responsbility.
premeer and scotch scenes was to cute.they r so sweet with juhi.Smile
poor veera...i really feel pity on her.and whtt nihal too comes in party ,but to meet his family not veera.Cry
hetal juhi scenes was nice.and the family scenes was alsoo good.
meet's part was short but cute.i m glad preet compliement meher.Smile
kunal droped nihal-veera in the pool on ash's signal,Winkbut then get scold by maya-ash.poor kunalLOLand then every one is landed in the pool.
and prem miss his heer.hmm.Winkno wonder,i too miss her that time yar.
and premeer romance was justBlushing
and then prem imitating preet was so funnyLOLbut he is right yaar,if preet had seen them at that time.he surly said something like that.
and omg!omg!viney and heenaAngryat the party.who invited themAngryAngryAngry
hope premeer controled the situation.and kiran don't get so embarrased in front of every one.
i think after this situation,the maan's posponed their return.
thanks fr the pm
and update soon.Smile

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
PLz update soon, net is very slow so can't comment properly...loved the update though,,, plz update soon!!

iheartChai

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Sorry Grace . i haven't commeted for past three parts.

Thanks for the lovely updates.
you handled every situation very well. with your wonderful writing you given life for each character.

I serioulsy want you to be script writer for the show if Harshiti returns together.

iheartChai

kiran_28 IF-Sizzlerz
kiran_28
kiran_28

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
waitng! pls update na.

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_28

wen will u going 2 update then?

I usually try to update a week from the last time I posted up a chapter...sometimes it takes 2 weeks depending on how busy I am.

Go to top