Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 108)

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Great update Grace.

I am happy Prem understood Heer's sudden outburst.  It is great to see that they really do care about Juhi's future. 

My favorite part of Heer and Prem's conversation:

"So are you saying...if we were going through something and you started feeling attracted to another guy...you would tell me about it?" Prem probed trying to make sure he understood what she wanted.

"Yeah, I guess something like that...but more about problems," Heer said.  "You know you always hear about how relationship start falling apart between couples because they aren't communicating.  I just don't want that to happen."

"I don't want that to happen either," Prem agreed and then mumbled, "...and I'll make sure to beat the crap of that guy so you aren't attracted to him anymore."

"Prem..."

"What, I don't want some guy looking at my wife.  You're my wife...I'm your husband...nobody should be looking at you or anything," Prem said rather possessively.  "I'll break his hands so he can't hold your hand...and his legs too so he can't walk anywhere near you."  He then saw the look on his wife's face and stopped his light remarks.  "Honey, I promise we'll talk.  We'll talk things through.  I love you and nothing is more important to me than you."

Prem is so possessive about his Heer.  Prem's lines @ bold, I couldn't stop laughing when I read these parts.  LOL

Veera and Ash's conversation was funny.  I could actually picture Ash's reaction when Veera told her about Prem wanting to see Heer in a bikini.  LOL

As for Nihaal, I hope he stops playing chicken and tells Veera how he feels about her before it gets out of hand.  He must have forgotten what happened with Prem, Heer, Ash and Prashant LOL

I felt really bad for Kiran.  I wish he could cut ties with his bio mom.  What a horrible woman she is.  For Kiran to say this much shows how much he hates her.  I really hope the plan he, Prem and Heer came up with will work.  I wonder if Ajay will accept his daughter.

I can't believe Maya's mom was friends with Hetal's mom.  Shocked  It looks like she has something in mind when she found out that Maya is dating a Juneja.

Prem and Heer's office romance was very  Embarrassed.  It is great that Heer is being professional when it comes to work but I wish she was naughty like Prem once in a while.  Their conversation about their children was too cute. 

I hope your PM problem has been resolved.  I am glad Preeti was able to help.  I am looking forward to your next update.  Sorry for replying late.  Embarrassed  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Ilovepie. Goldie
Ilovepie.
Ilovepie.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Aww Grace that was an amaaazing update! :D The Premeer scene were absolutely adorable! Day Dreaming now im just hoping things between Kirans sister and her husband are sorted out so Premeer can be freee LOL

Dying to know what happens next so update asap, oh and this is Motibah btw. I changed my username Big smile

iheartChai

biyaahmad IF-Dazzler
biyaahmad
biyaahmad

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hi!sorry for late commenting,holding ears.
premeer scenes was so cute,sweet and adoreable.they are realy perect for eachothert.their conversation about baby matter and telling things to each other was so niceSmile specially,prem's jealousy and his dailoguesLOL shows how he possesive about his heer.so sweet.
and ya when he say"I' m holding mine right now,"Hugawww i really luv this line.Embarrassed
ash and veera scenes was so funny.and hope nihal can't break veera's heart.
kiran and premeer conversation was so nice.i really pity on kiran. how can a mother do all this with her childs,only for money?Shockedbut their decision telling ajay about scotch was right.hope ajay accept his doty.
omg!omg!omg!heena is related to vinay.Shockedafter seeing harman,she is surly planning some thing.
premeer romance in office hmmm.Winkbut they both r really cute. awww.a jealous heer.so,she is also possesive about prem.and their conv about chahat and chota prem was soo cute.Hug but when will they come?Day Dreaming
please update soon.Smile

iheartChai

-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
update soon...

iheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hmmm...seems like I've lost some readers Confused not that many people hit the Like button like usual Ouch

Originally posted by brainychild92

i got the pm but the link didn't work.. o well i got it tho..lol

that was cute...  now where were we..lol

so hina is related to viney...hmm...    continue soon!

Yes we will see how Heena's relationship with Vinay and Maya's mother will affect everything for Hetal, Juhi, Ajay, and Kiran.

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sowmya18

hey...
wonderful update ...
loved their romance...

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Glad you liked the chapter Big smile

Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeee too good v ery nice part waitinggg for next asap

Originally posted by Oblivious

Thanks for a awesome update Grace ...Smile
Loved it.
waiting for d next update...

Originally posted by divya4salmanyk

awsum update..!!

luved prem n heer scenes...specially d end masala...! hehehe!!

i guess chahat is on d way...kiddin.!! heheheh...!!!! romance durin office hours ... !! :-))))

Romance during office hours...Prem was being so naughty Embarrassed

Originally posted by sadhz

awesome update...loved d romance in office Blushing then shower sceneBlushing...prem is so naughty...
do update soon nxt part

Prem is so naughty but that's why we love him nah?  Heer is so lucky Embarrassed

-SnowKid-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

"...and I'll make sure to beat the crap of that guy so you aren't attracted to him anymore." ROFL

Great update Grace Clap
Hmmm Kirans mum knows the bindars
wonder what shes going to do now

Loved Premeers talk about Girls sniffing Prem ROFL
jealous Heer
awww

Heer was so jealous but she had every right to be I mean girls were sniffing her man LOL  Prem's got a jealous streak in him too...he'd break people's bones LOL
Yes, we will see how things unfold with Heena knowing the Bindars.

Originally posted by harshitideewani

Thanks awesome update graceClap and for the pm preethiBig smile
Lovelly scenes of HeartPremeer icecream at midnight and also the romanticHeart sceness betwwen them , clearing the confusionsConfused betwwen each other and also the privateCool lunch and also trying to help kiran to sort out his problemmm, really loved the last part place for chahat Big smileand alos keep place in your Heartheart for chota PremWink
 Hope nihal doesnt hur Veera but convince her Cry
waitinggg for next update intersting.Day Dreaming

Yes, Prem needs to keep a place in his Heart for his future children...I promise the little ones are coming.
As for Nihaal and Veera we will see what happens in the coming chapters.  I'm going to be wrapping things up pretty fast so things can move forwards Wink

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

Thankyouuu sooo much!!! I lovd the update,,, your a very good writer,,, i wanna see some more of your work!!! :)

Originally posted by vrushika

love update graceand thanks for updating
sry if i'm late 2 comment 
bt lovely
i thnk premeer shld hv their own kids instead of adobting juhi.. plz
update next asap

We will see how everything unfolds with Heena, Kiran, Hetal, Juhi, and Ajay

Originally posted by Aymee

Great update Grace.

I am happy Prem understood Heer's sudden outburst.  It is great to see that they really do care about Juhi's future. 

My favorite part of Heer and Prem's conversation:

"So are you saying...if we were going through something and you started feeling attracted to another guy...you would tell me about it?" Prem probed trying to make sure he understood what she wanted.

"Yeah, I guess something like that...but more about problems," Heer said.  "You know you always hear about how relationship start falling apart between couples because they aren't communicating.  I just don't want that to happen."

"I don't want that to happen either," Prem agreed and then mumbled, "...and I'll make sure to beat the crap of that guy so you aren't attracted to him anymore."

"Prem..."

"What, I don't want some guy looking at my wife.  You're my wife...I'm your husband...nobody should be looking at you or anything," Prem said rather possessively.  "I'll break his hands so he can't hold your hand...and his legs too so he can't walk anywhere near you."  He then saw the look on his wife's face and stopped his light remarks.  "Honey, I promise we'll talk.  We'll talk things through.  I love you and nothing is more important to me than you."

Prem is so possessive about his Heer.  Prem's lines @ bold, I couldn't stop laughing when I read these parts.  LOL

Veera and Ash's conversation was funny.  I could actually picture Ash's reaction when Veera told her about Prem wanting to see Heer in a bikini.  LOL

As for Nihaal, I hope he stops playing chicken and tells Veera how he feels about her before it gets out of hand.  He must have forgotten what happened with Prem, Heer, Ash and Prashant LOL

I felt really bad for Kiran.  I wish he could cut ties with his bio mom.  What a horrible woman she is.  For Kiran to say this much shows how much he hates her.  I really hope the plan he, Prem and Heer came up with will work.  I wonder if Ajay will accept his daughter.

I can't believe Maya's mom was friends with Hetal's mom.  Shocked  It looks like she has something in mind when she found out that Maya is dating a Juneja.

Prem and Heer's office romance was very  Embarrassed.  It is great that Heer is being professional when it comes to work but I wish she was naughty like Prem once in a while.  Their conversation about their children was too cute. 

I hope your PM problem has been resolved.  I am glad Preeti was able to help.  I am looking forward to your next update.  Sorry for replying late.  Embarrassed  

Prem is possessive of his Heer...after all he knows he's got a great catch and Heer's just as possessive about him too.

We will see what happens with Hetal, Juhi, Ajay, Kiran, and Heena...and how involved Heer and Prem will have to become.

Nihaal and Veera...we will see too what happens to them...obviously Nihaal isn't thinking properly LOL he's forgotten what his sister had to go through.

Originally posted by Ilovepie.

Aww Grace that was an amaaazing update! :D The Premeer scene were absolutely adorable! Day Dreaming now im just hoping things between Kirans sister and her husband are sorted out so Premeer can be freee LOL

Dying to know what happens next so update asap, oh and this is Motibah btw. I changed my username Big smile

Hey!  I like the new name.  Yes things will definitely be explained in the following chapter and we will what will happen to Hetal, Juhi, Ajay, Kiran, and Heena.

Originally posted by deshdeewani

hi!sorry for late commenting,holding ears.
premeer scenes was so cute,sweet and adoreable.they are realy perect for eachothert.their conversation about baby matter and telling things to each other was so niceSmile specially,prem's jealousy and his dailoguesLOL shows how he possesive about his heer.so sweet.
and ya when he say"I' m holding mine right now,"Hugawww i really luv this line.Embarrassed
ash and veera scenes was so funny.and hope nihal can't break veera's heart.
kiran and premeer conversation was so nice.i really pity on kiran. how can a mother do all this with her childs,only for money?Shockedbut their decision telling ajay about scotch was right.hope ajay accept his doty.
omg!omg!omg!heena is related to vinay.Shockedafter seeing harman,she is surly planning some thing.
premeer romance in office hmmm.Winkbut they both r really cute. awww.a jealous heer.so,she is also possesive about prem.and their conv about chahat and chota prem was soo cute.Hug but when will they come?Day Dreaming
please update soon.Smile

Prem is such a sweetie Day Dreaming he loves his wife very very much.

Nihaal is definitely going through some things...he needs to stop being a chicken and say something.  It's not fair to Veera for him to be hiding and running away.

Kiran and his bio Mom Heena...a very complex relationship...we will see how everything unfolds with the Bindars, Hetal, Juhi, and Ajay in the following chapters.

Don't worry little Chahat and chota Prem will be coming Wink

biyaahmad

AnokhiKhwahish IF-Dazzler
AnokhiKhwahish
AnokhiKhwahish

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
its owsumClap

iheartChai

sreyap92 Senior Member
sreyap92
sreyap92

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I freaking love this story pls add me to pm if possible you are doing a great job and the little romances and fights they have seem soo real!! Wink

iheartChai

Go to top