India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF| AWMARW Thread 2 (Page 104)

Ms.Raizada IF-Dazzler
Ms.Raizada
Ms.Raizada

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
nice again thank god that baby is not his daughter .. so that means prem and heer are not gng 2 hv their own kid omg!!!
no plz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

luv angel Senior Member
luv angel
luv angel

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
amazing updateee... and wonder how Prem will react to what Heer has said...
Thanks for the update and do continuee sooonSmile

iheartChai

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
 -Reserved- Embarrassed

----------------------------

NOT!!! I'm not gonna risk pans from you by reserving ROFL, I'm still tooo young to die Embarrassed and I don't wanna be spinning more than Jugni did after getting your pans ROFL

okay okay Back to the update Embarrassed

Loved the beginning part, fun and enjoyable Big smile
Gosh preet really needs to learn how to talk to girls! I am so ganging up with Kulraj-Meher-Heer ...Go Girls Party
but I feel sorry for My Prem Janu, he didn't even say anything and was in trouble because of Preet LOL
and preet still doesn't understand what he said was wrong D'oh, these juneja brothers sometimes really need a kick!
But when Meher told Heer she could wear a bikini and Heer was like who said I would wear it? and Prem saying you won't?!!? Loved it ... LOOOL prem wants to see heer in a bikini Blushing naughty prem

I really liked the little part between kulraj and her son Rishi, very sweet...and how rishi said it was cool to have a tie on his head and prem tied it for him...was sooo cuteee Embarrassed

Oh so Premeer wedding pictires have arrived Day Dreaming Day Dreaming *Looks through them* ...Their lovely Grace, I could stare at them the whole day Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
The kitchen scene was funny, Kulraj complaining they should have told premeer about pics, teji just tells her daughter and Harman says they knw now ROFL LOOOL...

O my God this chand and his important work always come at the wrong time D'oh, I was so glad heer is going to tell prem but no chand had to interruptAngry LOL

I LOVED the premeer bedroom scene...it was very sweet and funny...
Heer is such a good wife and keeps everything in order for her Husband awww Love it Embarrassed
and prem just standing in his boxers and socks?!?! Shocked was the door closed?!?! what if someone other than heer came in?!??!? ROFL
Heer buttoned up Prem's shirt for him Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

another thing I really liked was prem calling heer honey Embarrassed, Love the way you have shaped up premeer's realtionship

Oh I'm so glad all the mess is cleared up now and no more misunderstandings that who's baby sotch/juhi is. Thank-gd kiran or any of the juneja's are not the culprit

Premeer gonna adopt scotch?!?! Shocked, can't wait to see what happens next!
okay Grace just wanted to tell you something, I knw my premeer are very nice and they wouldn't just let a child suffer, I don't mind them adopting the baby but Um I also want them to have their own baby after *ahem* *ahem* ... Blushing Blushing ROFL...

Okay M going before you Kick me out of here! ROFL

Update sooon, and thankx for the Pm Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.iheartChai

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
OMG...Shocked
premeer are gonna adopt...ShockedShocked...i am super shocked..

iheartChai

Ilovepie. Goldie
Ilovepie.
Ilovepie.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
That was a great update Grace! Sorry havent been commenting for a while, been having exams Ouch

Anyways, wow so Kiran isnt the father? Thank god! LOL

The premeer scene in the bedroom was hilarious, I swear these two are so adorable Day Dreaming loool I loved how Prem couldnt do anything without Heer ROFL

and nooo I don't want Prem and Heer to adopt scotch Ouch I want them to have their own kids Blushing No adopted ones, reminds me of desh when they adopted Sneha Cry

iheartChai

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update graceClap
funny ROFLPreeth and Mehr , again Prem and WinkHeer are mad because of preeth , oh Heer tried a lot too calmAngry Prem , but Prem's anger to Kiran finally the big Confusedconfusion of Scoth' parents are solveed
thank God it is Nt Kiran' Big smilechild otherwise it would be a grat problem and Heer decided to Adopt Big smileJuhiwohhh
intersting waiting for next update

iheartChai

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
loved it sorry for the late comment...

Thanks for the update...it was too good loved it...ca't wait to read what happens next, are they going to adopt scotch? Smile

Edited by rhtpkcm - 18 June 2011 at 4:00pm
...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
these lines cracked me up

"You're not?" Prem mumbled underneath his breath causing Heer to cast a quick glare at him.  He bit his lower lip and bowed his head.

He then gave him a good glare before walking off muttering, "Now I have to go and apologize to Heer otherwise I'm going to be sleeping on the floor again."

"You really want to sleep on the floor tonight don't you?  Don't think I've forgotten what happened earlier," Heer whispered.

ROFLROFLROFL

The truth is out. ThankGod Kiran isnt the dad. It was a  shocking update...loved it

Premeer are gonna adopt scotch hmmm..

Edited by ...Pwincess... - 18 June 2011 at 3:15am

iheartChai

Go to top