FF| AWMARW Thread 2 - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
i love it i loved the way prem was taking care of heer it was sooo cute!!! continue your doing an amazing job!!!
Thanx 4 PM.
and i have already commented on update.
You know na?
Prem is such a lovely husband ...
The way he took care of Heer was lovely ...
Great update ...
Loved it ...
All Premeer scenes were amazing ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
hi grace
lovely update
i know its as usual lovely
omg heer is sick
butprem is very sweet he is taking good care of her
and that kunal what an idiot
doing silly thngs around
may b he is right in his thnking
anyways waiting for ur next update

i had thght all people had gone out so may b premeer get sm privacy but its fn

thabks fr the wonderful update
thannks fr the pm
update asap
loved it grace
i wont b there till 8th august coz of exams
so plz excuse me if i comment late
hope 2 read ur many updates till that

bye take care
love 
vrushika
heers on fever??me too the same problem...
loved the update...
thanks for the pm...
AWW prem was sooo cute taking care of his wifey...looking forward to the next part
awww...that was a cute chapter...
prem looking after heer and all...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks grace for the awesomee and soon update๐Ÿ‘
loveddd the wayy Premm took caree offf Heer  โค๏ธlovelyyy Hubby anddd caringgg sidee of Premmm was cutee, hope to see Heer recover soon
Finally Nihal confess the ๐Ÿ˜ญtruth to Veer a that he doesnt
feel same feelingg aboutt her
woohhh Kulraj his angry ๐Ÿ˜กwith Kiran for hiding truth of his mother for soo many yearsss and Heena hears thrir conversationnn, hope she does somethinggg to clearr all the misunderstanding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
between them.
Nice to see lalit and Vinay๐Ÿค— spendingg more time with each other andd Balraj with morning stroll spending time with boys as it would be too know them better as it was last outdoor with maans as they weregoing ti Indai , hope even Prem and Heer gets liitle time spend with them
waitinggg for next updateee

Great update Grace.

Heer and Prem scaring each other was hilarious.  When Heer was defending herself from the intruder, I thought she was really going to hurt Prem and then we (the readers and Prem) were going to find out that she actually has a black belt in karate or something.  ๐Ÿ˜†  Poor Prem. 

Kunal was mean and funny at the same time.  I can't believe he sprayed Lysol on Heer.  But when Prem sprayed him back, I have a feeling Kunal didn't mind ๐Ÿ˜†.  That could explain why he said "thanks". 

So, Heer is pregnant...uh, I mean sick.  ๐Ÿ˜›  I hope she get better soon.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

It was great to see Lalit and Vinay finally having a peaceful conversation.  I am glad everyone is getting along well.

Well almost everyone.  I feel bad for Kulraj and Kiran.  I can understand why after he married Kulraj that he didn't want to talk about his biological mom, but he should have told her about Heena when she started to blackmail him.  I was sad when Kulraj told Kiran that she couldn't trust him anymore ๐Ÿ˜’.  Trust is very important in a relationship.  I hope Heena will be able to help them.

Poor Veera.  She really did put up a brave front when Nihaal finally admitted that he doesn't have any romantic feelings for her.  I hope she will ok.

Thank you for the PM Grace.  I can't wait to read your next update.
Nice update Grace.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Prem taking care of  Heer. its so nice. how was wondering how he will look after her when she gets pregnant. the person who is taking care of his wife with so much care during her sickness . i'm just dreaming how you are going to show Prem when she gets pregnant.

Kunal enters as a funy character. still nice.

Its naturally happens when husband hides some truth from his wife. Hope Kulraj and Karan patch up things fast.

Poor Veera. how is she going to react to this?

๐Ÿ‘