FF| AWMARW Thread 2 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap.

😊 dat ws remarkably...cuteee...lovd premeer scens...
update soon...
waiting...
plzzz update...
eagerly waiting...
Just dropping by to say that we'r waiting for an updateπŸ˜‰...
update sooon waiting for an update.😊
wa8in Grace update soon! :)))))
Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap.

Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by angelina_angel

good one

Originally posted by Sukrutha

KIRAAAN...!!!!!!😲...
aww...poor kuldi...pls update soon...πŸ˜’

Yup, don't know is Kiran up to...hmmm πŸ€”  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Pumpkinn

Awesome update ...
Loved it ...
Premeer scenes were great...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...

Originally posted by Motibah

Finally, was dying for this update! The Premeer scenes were adorableee and I knew it! Heer couldnt resist Prem for too long now could she? πŸ˜† The scene in the bedroom was β˜ΊοΈ Although I would have preferred more detail πŸ˜†πŸ˜ God, I am so sick all thanks to Premeer! 😭

Pleaseee update ASAP and lool take your time with Nihaal and Veera, not really that worried about them 🀣 Just want more and more Premeeer, their like my drug 😍

and this Kiran 😑

You naught girl wanted more detail?  I've given a lot of details during their Honeymoon...any more details my writing would be banned πŸ˜•

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Finally an updateπŸ˜ƒ

Great update...loved all Premeer Romace...bathroom romance and then bedroom romance was sooo β˜ΊοΈ...so heeriye couldn't resist her lovely husband for long!πŸ˜†
and Lol prem had to actually sleep on the floor for some days!πŸ˜†
Their scene in the kitchen was so sweet, How they were so concerned for each other awww😳

Preet-Meher-scotch scenes were very cute and sweet...I love it how preet is always taking care of scotch and is so happy to have her...he's such a sweetheart😳

Glad that Harman is succeeding in getting maya to talk to him again...but I must say he's slower than his other 2 brothersπŸ˜†

and kiran😑 really?!?!!? Is that kid really kiran's nooo...he can't do that kulraj is such a sweetheart...hope the story comes out to be something else!

Now again you have left us on an interesting point so i would say Pleaseee update as soon as possibleπŸ˜›

Thankx for the PmπŸ˜ƒ

How could Heer resist a husband like Prem? 😳

Harman is a bit slower than his brothers but he is also at a disadvantage he doesn't see Maya all the time.  She lives at her house.  Meher and Heer are living in the Juneja mansion with their partners. 

As for Kiran and Scotch no comment 😈

Originally posted by brainychild92

is that his mom and sister?(hetal and her mom).. cuz she says his wife will suspect something completely different.. why would kiran keep them a secret.. are they dancers or osmething.. u no bad business .. i'm absolutely sure that scotch isn't his kid but something else...

continue soon!!

mmm...πŸ€“ is all I'll say about your comment πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sharmeeli

πŸ€—LOVED the update dear!!!πŸ€— I think it's good that Prem told Heer about Kiran's conversation... hihihiπŸ˜† Harman and Maya scene was funny; Harman being the protective brother MEET scene was really cute!!!, I know that they are going to be great parents πŸ˜ƒ   Hetal, as in Hetal of Ram Milaye Jodi😲😲???   Me getting curious😲😲 Plzzz update ASAP dear😳 and thanks for the PM dear😳

MEET scenes just for you.  I'm trying to think of other Meet small and sweets scenes to add in future writings πŸ˜‰ before I jump into another big track of theirs

Originally posted by PremeerKash123

aww... the update seemed way to short : )
anyways update soon plz!!!

Originally posted by sowmya18

awesome update...
thanks for the pm...

Originally posted by -salma-

great update Grace πŸ‘πŸΌ  ... loved it ...
waiting for the next  !!

Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ  I'm going to try to add more small and sweet Meet scenes in future writings until I jump into their next big track I have planned for them.

Originally posted by sadhz

awesome update yaar...loved it
prem heer kitchen scene was cute...good that prem told heer abt kiran's conv. ...
bathroom scene was also lovely...yaar heer give him at least one kiss lollzzz...
loved preet's childish dialogue PB loves u,bhabi loves u n so on...he loves d smell of baby powder hehe... cute pie...
n premeer bedroom scene was ☺️...
hmmm new entry...is hetal scotch's mother? cant wait nw...
thnx a lot for d pm...do update soon

Heer doesn't need to give him a kiss anymore after the bedroom scene 😳 πŸ˜† He got a whole lot and even more πŸ˜›

hmmm...Hetal, Kiran, Scotch?  What's going on? 😈

Originally posted by newt2007

nice
Atlast Heer couldn't resist Prem and decided to shift her place near to him.

Kiran its shocking.

How can Heer resist someone so cute like Prem? πŸ˜†

Kiran 😲 but what is the real story?

Originally posted by Aymee

OMG Grace, what have you and Hetal have done now?  πŸ˜†

Premeer scenes were very cute.  I loved how concerned Prem got suddenly when Heer burned her finger.  This line melted my heart: 

"You may have burned yourself before but this is the first time I'm seeing it," Prem replied.

I loved it.  Also, Heer finally giving in on her punishment to Prem was funny.  I knew she couldn't punish him for too long. 

Maya and Harman's scene was good.  I am glad they are in that talking/not talking stage with each other πŸ˜†.  I am glad Harman is supporting the girls in regards to hooking up  Veera and Nihaal together.  

Preet and Meher's scenes were too cute.  I loved how Preet was telling baby Scotch how everyone in the Juneja's home loves her.  Harman's part was funny.  Preet and Meher will  become very good parents one day.

Great update Grace.  Thank you for the PM.  Now I am really curious what Hetal and her mother are up to.  I really do hope baby Scotch is not Kiran's daughter 😭

I'm quite proud of that line myself.  I was thinking what could Prem say that would be so sweet and caring...hehe...and I thought of this.

I wanted Harman and Maya to be at that playful talking/not talking stage...they really are talking to each other but Maya is just continuing to be fake angry at him.

Who is baby Scotch's real parents? 😲

Originally posted by harshitideewani

thanks grace for awesome updateπŸ‘
loved the Prem and Heer romantic ❀️scenes  lovelyyy one
Preeth and mehr talking about each being good mother and father and also Maya and Harmans dicussing about Veera and Nihalll
newww suspense is created ny Hetel and her mothers entry πŸ˜‰
waiting for the suspense to disclose of who is scoths Father ,
pleaseee update sooon next part.😍

Thanks for liking the suspense part...hehe...😈...thought I spicy some things up since we've been having a relatively calm and happy series of chapters.

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

thanks for the update,,,luved it...sorry for taking tym to comment, i'm having exams atm

No worries I know people are busy with school...it's exam time it seems.

Originally posted by piyuheer

😊 dat ws remarkably...cuteee...lovd premeer scens...

Thanks everyone for posting up a comment.

I know a lot of you waiting for the next chapter.  I'm running a bit behind on this FF...hopefully I'll have something written for next week sorry for the wait guys.

In the meantime I know there are some of you out there busy studying for exams.  Good Luck!  Sending my positive wishes to you πŸ˜ƒ