Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great Update😊

Oh so baby scotch was at Ash's house! thank-god they found her
and I'm glad the juneja brothers have realized how stupid they were in handling this situation and next time hopefully wouldn't do anything so stupid!

Juneja brothers arguing with the maan girls was funny and kunal just looking at themπŸ˜†

Heer actually understood them and didn't let baby scotch go awwwwwwwwww πŸ‘, love my heeriye and ya she called her chahat😳

Thank-god for once lalit used his brains and did not burst out on his sons! I'm glad he handled this situation so well....if only he could be as calm in handling the maya-harman thing and could understand his son's feelings! *sigh*

and awww meher's punishment to preet is soooo cute, the way she kept on telling him to starighten his armsπŸ˜†...and their little hugging scene was so πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Can't wait to see what punishment Heer and maya will give to their men! O boy I can only imagine what Heer will do to Prem and Maya > no comments ...... I'm just gonna wait and watch!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting for the next update....update soonπŸ˜ƒ
aaminaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh that was so hilarious where the boys were first making scotch call them da and when kunal atually she was calling daddy and thier reaction I really love preet and prem how I cam I havE two boys at the same time I must decide whom shall I stick with but it's so hard anyway let me try and I love heer and loved the punishment to preet and waiting to watch prem and harmans punishment and yeah don't make us wait so long and update soon love you

byes
sharmeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€— LOVED the update dear!!! πŸ€—
πŸ˜† so Scotch was at Ash's home lol πŸ˜† Kunal looked "happy" when he saw Meher there πŸ˜†
I'm glad the girls found out about Scotch and now everyone in Juneja Mansion knows about her...

πŸ˜† It was funny when Scotch named the brothers "Dada" πŸ˜†

Poor Preet, while being punished he wanted to scratch, but Meher didn't let him, but then she did it for him, that was soooooo SWEET!!! 😍

Plzzz update ASAP dear 😳 and thanks for the PM dear 😳
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Grace.

I am so glad it was Ash's friend that found baby Scotch and Ash was able to take care of her.

Thanks to Heer quick save, the brothers got lucky. 

The parts that I really loved was, when baby Scotch was calling the brothers "Da".  I was surprised that they didn't figure out that she was trying to call them "Dada" or "Daddy"    πŸ˜†  Preet asking baby Scotch to call him "Ba" again was funny.  It was good thing Kunal was there. 

The second thing I Ioved was when Babuji was scolding Kiran, Prem, Harman and Preet and trying to find out who the baby's father was.  Gayatri being impressed by Lalit was a bonus.   I believe all of them but I still can't wonder who baby Scotch's real parents are.

Preet and Meher's scenes were hilarious.  I am so proud of Meher.  Preet deserved that punishment πŸ˜†.  I am glad she didn't get too upset or angry with him.  Her understand and compassion was great.  But Preet still deserved that punishment.  Now I can't wait to see what Maya and Heer are going to do with Harman and Prem.  πŸ˜†

Thank you for the PM Grace.  I can't wait to read your next update.

Edited by Aymee - 13 years ago
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.........husshhhh finaly truth is out...........
liked heers decision.......loved dat da.....Ba part.🀣....... 'can i back 2 being Ba?' lolllzzzzz.........n den harman 'just call me haaaa'......🀣......
vry well written ..........
preets punishment πŸ˜†........funny 1........nw cant wait for prems punishment.........wt heer wil give.........
thnx for d pm...........do update sooooooooooon
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update

So now baby is back home with Meher and Ash.

Heer dropped Prem thinking he is playing basketball. poor Heer you have to know more about your husband.
they are planning to get help from Ash. poor guys don't know that baby is with her only.

Fight between Juneja's and girls where super. you gave live coverage. why this Harman is so tensed.

Oh sorry Heer. you know better about your Prem than himself. you saved them at right time.

Now the news is announced to Lalit. Lalit beleives his sons. Why Gay3 is saying that statement. is she against Harman Maya relation?

Loved Meher's punishment to Preet.

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awsmeee update..luvd it..thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
keer456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just now read the last few chapters….. they were really superb….. loved the way you portrayed Gayathri and Heer's relationπŸ˜›β€¦.. Gayathri proved to be a best MIL…… Comin to Prem and Heer, they are best couple ever😳. Preet and Meher were also good. πŸ˜‰I really loved playful, naughty Preet naming the little baby as "SCOTCH"πŸ˜ƒ  and Meher's punishment was hilariousπŸ˜†β€¦..  To be frank I never liked Harman in the show but after reading your FF I started liking him alsoπŸ‘β€¦ Eagerly waiting to know how Heer and Maya treat Prem and Harman for hiding the news about the babyπŸ˜‰β€¦β­οΈβ€¦ Thank you soooooooooooooo much for the pm…..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: brainychild92

oh i love this!   that punishment.. og. nobody knows better than me how annoying it is when u got an itch and u cant itch it!!     i love how ash found the baby! BEAUTIFUL!  here i'm thinkin of so many possibilities but urs was the BEST!!!!   

continue soon!  cant wait to read more punishments as well finding the truth of the baby..

I really wonder who's baby is it πŸ˜† πŸ˜›...we will see in the coming chapters.  As for Preet's punishment...hehe...he so deserved it.  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: anushyap

omg this was the best update ever!!!! i loveddd the punishment meher so is so cute and preet is hilarious!!!!! please update soon and please have another meher and preet scene!! i love that couple sooooo much!!! awesome job!!!

Hehe...Meet are too cute aren't they?  I try to balance everything out so each couple has some story time...of course Premeer usually end up getting a little more time 😳  I'll see what I can do...no promises.  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeeeeeeeee too good very nice part waitingggggg for next asap.

Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shahrukh_divya

awsum!

luved it!
heer is awsum! she handled d situation properly!
wa8in 2 c wht happens nxt! wht punishmnt wil maya n heer wil give!! thx for d pm! update soon! dis 1 n ur SS also! hehehe!

SS updated!  And we will see what Heer and Maya have down to their men πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

loved it.....it was toooooo good, update soon

Originally posted by: anuu2010

awesome update grace quite intersting loved it update soon plzzz

Originally posted by: sherma

great part,meet part was so cute.thnks for pm. do continue soon

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Great Update😊

Oh so baby scotch was at Ash's house! thank-god they found her
and I'm glad the juneja brothers have realized how stupid they were in handling this situation and next time hopefully wouldn't do anything so stupid!

Juneja brothers arguing with the maan girls was funny and kunal just looking at themπŸ˜†

Heer actually understood them and didn't let baby scotch go awwwwwwwwww πŸ‘, love my heeriye and ya she called her chahat😳

Thank-god for once lalit used his brains and did not burst out on his sons! I'm glad he handled this situation so well....if only he could be as calm in handling the maya-harman thing and could understand his son's feelings! *sigh*

and awww meher's punishment to preet is soooo cute, the way she kept on telling him to starighten his armsπŸ˜†...and their little hugging scene was so πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Can't wait to see what punishment Heer and maya will give to their men! O boy I can only imagine what Heer will do to Prem and Maya > no comments ...... I'm just gonna wait and watch!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Eagerly waiting for the next update....update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Heeriye does understand the Juneja brothers so well...hehe...then again she is supporting her husband despite how idiotic he was acting in the whole situation.  Chahat...hehe...thought I throw her name in there as the real baby has yet to come πŸ˜‰

Lallu had a moment of clarity for once πŸ˜† Wonder what it will take to get him to see Harman and Maya's relationship for what it is...love...ah, yes another up coming track.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
r u updating now waitingggggg