Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
update pleasse.................................
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update please.. can't wait to read the next chapter...
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeeeeeee too good very nice part waitinggggggggg for next asap.

Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

omg loved that! especially the convo with kunal!

can't wait for the test with meher! 

Kunal was poking his nose into Prem's business when he shouldn't have πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: snehasharma

awesum update thanx grace , i loved dis 

"A delicious 3 times a day." ha ha 

Heer was being so smart yet naughty at the same time πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: harshitideewani

lovely update of premeer ,meet scenes
realy liked the way heer replied to kinal
please update next soon

Originally posted by: brainychild92

HAHA!! a delicious 3x a day...(....breakfast, lunch dinner)

heer is too smart  for kunal and even prem!lol

and loved the harman and stain scene..he's like if i'm gonaa get dirty it may as well be by myself!lol

great part!! cant wait for more!

Yup, yup poor Harman in the end when he realized he just thought might as well join them and do it myself πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: moon_mine

lovd it!!!!

i lovd the tips u gv to remove stains via harman!!!
thnx fr that!!!!
n lovd the premeer part also!!!!
nihal n taanu part ws also a cute one!!!!

Yes, those are some very good tips...I did a little research πŸ˜›  I use the toothbrush technique a lot when I clean my stains out.  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Awsome part Grace!!!
Luved it!!
Ash n Kunals convo was sweet...so Sanjana is now in Australia now ( woz wondering where she went).
Mehers next victim was Harman...poor guy gave a long speech on how to clean stains and ended up being the one experimented on....LOL...Preet helping Meher n following all her commands was hilarious.
Poor Harman by the time he understood what was going on it was too late.
Premeer scenes were awsome. LMAO Prem taking pics of rocks.
The scene b/w Nihaal n Tanu was really cute.
N Veera n Harman begging Preet for the answers to the test was funny coz preet locked himself in his room to get away from his siblings. ROFL the convo b/w Kunal n Heer was hilarious especially whn she said A delicious 3 times a day n he got the wrong meaning of it...LOL. Luved Kunals reaction n Prem saying Dont mess with my wife.

Thnx for the update.

Update soon n thnx for the PM.

Thought it would be a good idea to do a little update on the other characters and where they disappeared to and what they have been up to.  Some characters will be coming back as I gear up for the next big tracks.  Right now its just all fun and games...letting the couples have their time together.  I feel like I'm writing a serial πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: -Garima-

Awesome update Grace! =)

Loved Premeer's part! look's like they're really enjoying their honeymoon!πŸ˜‰
LOLOL @ Heer's prank on Kunal! Lmfao. He totally deserved it! πŸ€£ *sigh* boys and they're pervertedness..can't wait for the next update! :) 

Who wouldn't enjoy their honeymoon πŸ˜› But yes the two lovebirds are making the most of it and having lots of fun.  And yes boys and their pervertedness πŸ˜† but what Heer said was misleading.  Besides I think its only natural for close friends to wonder...just how exactly is your honeymoon...they want tips 😳  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess5341

luved it - when do i not ( :

luv preet - always agreeing to meher : )
update soon!!!

Originally posted by: sweetnsourx3

thanks for the update! πŸ˜›   lol looks like meher is really having fun with this cleaning camp! poor preet..stuck in the middle of it all πŸ˜•  love the premeer parts! they are soo cute and funny πŸ˜  

hope your index finger feels better! πŸ˜Š

Poor Preet being harassed like that by Veera and Harman πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: newt2007

nice part.

loved the cleaning class. me too got some tips from that class.

Kunal got a nice lesson from Heer.

Originally posted by: crystall

Awesome update !
Loved every bit of it !
The Premeer and Kunal scene was soo funny !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !

Originally posted by: ~nikki1992~

Hey Grace!Awsome Part.

The cleaning camp is always a treat to read. Absolutely loved that part, it is just too funny.
Such a cute part between Prem and Heer as always.
LMFAO! Kunal soo deserved that! Go Heer haha!
Keep up the great work!

Nikki xoxoπŸ€—

Kunal did deserve that didn't he? πŸ˜‰ Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ayesha103

Awesommmmmeeee update! More premeer scenes plzzzz :) thanks for the update :D update asap

Originally posted by: sherma

fab part. meet r so adorable especially preet. poor harman and veera. thks for pm. do continue soon.

Originally posted by: Aymee

Great update Grace.

Sorry, I wasn't able to comment earlier.  I have been getting a little bit distracted these past few days, if you know what I mean πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.

Now for the comments.

Harman (and you) and all that information about cleaning up all those stains made me 😲 . Thank you for all that useful tips.  But Harman's response really surprised me.  I guess I am not used to a guy knowing so much information about laundry.  πŸ˜†

Nihaal holding Tanu was funny.  It was nice to see Nihaal and Veera civilized and not agruing.  I really do hope they continue to get along.

Preet being grilled about the cleaning exams from Harman and Veera was hilarious.  Poor guy.  πŸ˜†.   He is afraid of Meher just like he is afraid of his own parents.  Well, he should be.  If Meher ever found out he helped them cheat on their exams, she would kill him and then she would kill Harman and Veera. 

Prem and Heer's conversation with Kunal was great.  Delicious 3 times a day was the best part.  I can't believe Kunal asked Prem such a personal question.  I loved what Heer did and Kunal deserved that.  Now we know, he won't dare ask Prem those questions again (well atleast not online πŸ˜†) in fear of Heer responding.

My favorite part of this story was when Ash and Kunal having lunch.  When Kunal told Ash when she starts learning how to cook and she ever needs a taste tester, she knows who she can call and Ash's response was funny.  Poor Kunal.  I really do hope we get to see more of their interaction (and perhaps a little bit of romance) in your upcoming chapters.  I would love to see Prem teasing Kunal about his relationship with Ash even if they are only friends.  πŸ˜†

Thank you for the PM.  I am looking forward to your next update.  That is if you recover after Feb 13, like the rest of us.  πŸ˜† 

I'm still deciding what to do with Kunal.  Will he see romance in the future, don't know.  I thought it would be nice to give a little update about the other characters since we haven't seen them in awhile.

And yes those tips that Harman gave...I did a little research and found those cleaning solutions.  I personally do the toothbrush method with any stain I'm cleaning.  I make my own laundry detergent mix when I clean stains πŸ˜†

Kunal's question was a bit personal but when you are close friends things like these come up in conversation.  Singles want tips...what to do or what not to do or what to look forward to...it's just the curiosity of the mind...human nature you can't help it.  But he deserved to get punk'd by Heer like that πŸ˜†  And if you think Kunal is bad what about the girls?  Meher and Ash will definitely be teasing and bugging Heer
πŸ˜†  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Motibah

hahahaha Grace I can't stop laughing 🀣 Heer is sooo hilarious, I felt sorry for Kunaal πŸ˜† and the last scene in the bed was soooo cute! 😍 D'aww they are the cutest couple EVER!

Thanks for the PM and updateee ASAP! πŸ˜ƒ

Premeer are cute, aren't they? Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: uswah

Beautiful update All couples r having fun .........................and poor Kunal but he deserve that πŸ˜†

Thanks for the PM and next part update soon

Kunal did deserve that πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sharmeeli

πŸ€—FANTASTIC update dear!!!!πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor Preet, everytime he wants to romance with Meher, his brothers disturb themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Harman and Veera are to much, hihihi, asking Preet about the cleaning exam🀣🀣

hihi Harman knows very much about doing the laundry, I was pitying him when Preet was making his shirt dirty🀣 Naughty PreetπŸ˜†

and Heer and Prem pulling a leg of Kunal🀣🀣

plzzz update ASAP dear😳 and thanks for the PM dear😳

Preet is getting a little taste of his own medicine...he loved to bug Prem and tease him now he's experiencing his own frustration while Prem is having a grand old time on his honeymoon πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sadhz

fab update..............poor prem...........was takin pics of rockπŸ˜†............
heer is so funny.............bechara kunal.........nw he wil think hundred times after this incident...............lolllzzzzzzzz
waitin for more masti n mazak...............
thnx for d pm...............update asap..................

Prem taking pictures of rocks because his wife told him to...he's learning how the wife really wears the pants in the relationship πŸ˜† Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: khajju

awesmeee update....ahh this time harman was the target..poor boy...premeer last scene was sooo cute...aaah heer is hiularious...poor kunalπŸ˜†..nywayz thanks for pm and update asap

Originally posted by: shivangi2092

sorry for the late reply!

this part was hilarious!
poor harman!
and superb Heer LOLzzz
thanks for the pm!
update soon!

Originally posted by: premiti

plzzz update soon yaa....and pm me plzzz.. wen u update the next part!!

You've been added to the PM list!  Thanks for taking the time to comment πŸ˜ƒ  It's always great to hear from a new reader ⭐️
iheartChai thumbnail
I'm having some pity on my dear readers.  Sorry guys...the writing has been kind of slow again this week.  But I got a little bit written.  So I'm going to post it up for you guys to read.  It is very short...hopefully I'll be back with soon with the other half of the chapter.  Thanks so much for the Comments and/or Hitting the Like Button πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 65: (still untitled until it is finished)

Prem turned to his side and reached out with his right hand expecting to find his wife sleeping next to him.  When his hand slumped down with a thud hitting the empty space beside him he awoke with alarm.  "Heer?" he called and quickly sat up in bed.  He scanned the room realizing he was alone.  He frowned and threw the covers aside as he got out of bed.  "Heer?" he called again as he wondered into the bathroom.  A few seconds later he reappeared with a perplexed look on his face.  He walked out of the bedroom and began searching the entire suite but his wife was nowhere in sight.  Prem stood in the middle of the living room with a childish pout on his face as he rubbed the back of his head with one hand while the other slithered its way underneath his shirt to scratch his stomach.  "Where did she go?"  He sadly made his way back into the bedroom and went to the dresser to make sure her clothes were still there.  He felt slightly better after he saw that her things were still neatly folded in the drawers.  Prem sighed and went back to the bed to rearrange the covers so it didn't look too messy.  That was when he finally noticed a gigantic card propped open sitting on the table in the sitting area of their bedroom.  It was a birthday card for him.  Prem walked over and began read the contents of the card.

Happy Birthday to My Adorably Cute and Loving Husband!

I'm sorry I couldn't greet you this morning.  You aren't too mad at me, are you?  *Holds Ears* Please forgive me.  I decided to take a chapter from Mr. Prem Juneja's Romantic Guidebook...hehe...  I thought it be rather fitting since I'm Mrs. Juneja now...I have to keep up with you somehow.  Now go brush your teeth, take a shower, and get dressed so you can meet me.  Don't forget to bring your camera.  Talk to the hotel concierge and he'll arrange a cab for you to take to the park.  I'll be waiting there by the benches.  I've planned a special picnic for you.  So hurry up and get ready because I want to spend time with you, the birthday boy.  I love you.

Heer

P.S.

Should we try out the bathtub later tonight?

Prem grinned widely after he finished reading the card and hurriedly grabbed some clothes from the dresser and ran into the bathroom to get ready.  Fifteen minutes later Prem came walking out wearing a red polo shirt and khaki colored cargo shorts.  He ran to the front door and put on his socks and white sneakers before slinging his backpack onto his right shoulder and exiting the room.  He made his way down to the front desk of the hotel lobby and smiled at the concierge.  "Hi.  Prem Juneja...my wife told me to speak with you."

"Ah, yes Mr. Juneja," the concierge smiled.  He picked up a phone spoke into it giving some orders and then hung up.  "The doorman will direct you to your taxi outside.  Happy Birthday Mr. Juneja.  Hope you enjoy your day out on the town."

"Thank you," Prem smiled and walked towards the doorman who was waiting for him at the revolving front doors.

Prem watched as the picturesque European city buildings and streets passed by him while he sat patiently in the back of the cab wondering what park he was going to be dropped off at.  Eventually the taxi pulled to the side of the road and the driver indicated to him that this was his stop.  Prem looked at him wondering if he needed to pay but when he saw that the meter light was turned off he knew that the ride had already been paid for.  "Merci (Thank you in French)," Prem politely thanked.

"Joyeux anniversaire (Happy Birthday in French)," the taxi driver replied.

Prem nodded and exited the car.  His backpack was slung loosely on his right shoulder and he gripped the strap with both hands as he entered the park.  He looked about him searching for the benches that Heer mentioned in the card.  His eyes lit up and his lips curled into a wide smile when he saw her dressed in a yellow tank top and dark blue shorts sitting on bench waiting for him like she said she would.  Heer grinned as she stood up to meet him and was instantly engulfed into a tight hug.  "Happy B---" was about all Heer was able to utter before Prem kissed her.  Heer pushed him back slightly embarrassed by his sudden intimate act.  "We're in public."

"Can't I give a proper thank you for the surprise?" Prem asked as he continued to hold her waist.

"You can...but let's find a place to sit," Heer said shyly looking down and moving her head away while Prem continued to try to make contact with her lips.  His nose brushed delicately across her cheek making her blush.  "Prem, we can do this later."

He pulled back and smirked, "Okay.  But remember I'm the birthday boy."  Heer understood his meaning and gently hit his shoulder with her fist causing him to grin even more.  "So where to?" Prem asked as he took the large picnic blanket from the bench while Heer grabbed her orange striped canvas tote.  Prem followed Heer as she made her way through the park and found a nice secluded spot by some trees and bushes.  "I like this," Prem replied.

"Help me roll the blanket out," Heer stated.  Prem nodded and spread the large plaid picnic blanket out on the ground.  Heer slipped off her sneakers and sat down on the soft fabric and started to take things out of her orange tote.  Prem soon joined her on the blanket and sat with his legs crossed looking at the food items she had bought.  "I hope this is okay."

"Of course it is," Prem said looking at the fresh loaf of bread, slices of cheeses, cold cuts, grapes, yogurt, and large bottle of water for them to share.  He moved some things to the side and crawled up the middle towards his wife to give her a kiss.  Heer gave him a look while he simply responded, "That was my morning kiss...I told you I can't start the day without one."

Heer smiled and put her arms around his shoulders pulling him closer to him.  "So you like the surprise?"

"Yes, very much.  You sure know how to plan a romantic date," Prem said as he maneuvered himself so that he was sitting next to his wife.

"I learn from the best," Heer smiled.  She looked at him with slight alarm as she felt Prem's hand gently grab her leg.  "Prem, what are you doing?"

"Relax Honey, just wanted to move it so I can lay my head down," Prem explained.

"Then tell me...don't just do that without telling me...we're in public," Heer said.

"In a very secluded spot," Prem replied with a smirk as he delicately ran his fingers along her leg.  "Silky smooth..."

Heer blushed and placed her hand on top of his trying to stop his antics.  "Stop being so bad.  I don't care if you are birthday boy today...I told you later."

"When we try out the tub?" Prem asked as he nuzzled his nose against her nose.  Heer let go of his hand and sunk her fingers into his thick hair near the nape of his neck and teasingly brushed her lips against his.  "Look who's being bad now..." Prem joked.

"Ssshhh..." Heer whispered causing Prem to longingly inch his lips towards her pink ones.  The next minute Prem knew he was roughly pushed back while his wife laughed at him.  "Gotcha..." Heer giggled.

Prem furrowed his eyebrows and pouted.  "You not being very nice to the birthday boy!"

"I'm sorry.  I couldn't resist," Heer apologized and gave him a quick peck on the lips.  "I love you Jaanu."  Prem continued to frown while she gently motioned for him to lay his head in her lap.  She grabbed some grapes and popped one into his mouth.  "I'm sorry...I won't do it again.  Will the birthday boy please smile?"  Prem flashed a fake smile and then went back to displaying a mopy expression as he chewed.  Heer tenderly ran his fingers along his jawline hoping to sooth his pouty behavior.  She then bent her head down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "Please?"  Prem remained silent but pulled her hand indicating he wanted another grape.  Heer feed him another one and just as she was about to pull her hand away she felt him hold onto her hand.  She smiled gently as she felt him place a tender kiss on her hand showing he had forgiven her.

Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Being married to Prem has definitely made Heer more cheeky ;)

That is such a cute romantic date - Grace, where do you get these amazing ideas from?

Take your time in posting the 2nd half, no rush.
Quality over quantity :)

<3
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update..............
prem heer scenes were sweet............
prem is so besharam.....😳.....romancin in public..............
thnx for d pm............update sooooooooon

Edited by sadhz - 13 years ago
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Heer's surprise was just great .......😊
The best part was the 'Bathtub ".......😳😳
She can now very proudly said to be Prem's wife ......πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing update ......😊
Waiting for next .........⭐️
Update soon ...........😊
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wooww...tht was such a cute and romantic update....luvd heers surprise.....whr do u get this amazing ideas frm....waiting for second half....premeer in bath tub.....do continue soon..thanks a lot for pm