Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tere mast mast nain..Aap mujhe kiss kar sakte ho

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
MSK takes the sherwani from Geet.. puts his hand on her shoulder and takes her along n before that.. .removes a small jari thing sticking on Geets face... n then takes the bangle he had nodded to.. and makes Geet wear it.. Geet says..ur doing all to make this wedding so special n i keep blabbering.. n MSK says..u taught me to smile and to live..now just be with me for life..n Geet hugs MSK..n MSK settles Geets hair..! The boutique guy comes and says....have u chosen...n Geet says no.. he says..its usual that brides are confused about wedding..coz its first time..n Geet goes silent  .... the guy leaves... suggesting to send tailor..and says..some glitter on MSKs face n as MSK about to clean.. Geet says its my right to clean.. n starts to clean. Maneet lost in eyelock n Tailor interrupts..!! 

Tailor tells Geet to remove Dupatta..n MSK is annoyed and as tailor is taking measurement... Geet asks him to take more fitting measurements...n MSK is super annoyed and says...no need to do.. Geet says...if he doesnt measure..how will he stitch... n MSK sends off Tailor n decides to measure Geet himself... n Geet says..how will u ?? MSK says..i will... Geet teasing n MSK glares!!

Anne n Arjun in the lift.....n Arjun on phone n Anne says ...u say u dun hv time n ur on phone...n Arjun says..so u jealous.. i m talking...coz i m very handsome..!! Lift gets stuck..n Anne says..do something n Arjun says..m a event planner not engineer..so wait..

Light goes off in boutique n MSK lights candles n bg.. 'Takte rehte tujhko'  .. MSK measures Geet for the churidar... n kisses her hand.... n comes from behind n looks like he is close enouf to kiss her neck ..n then puts the tape around her waist n pulls Geet closer... !! Maneet are close enouf to kiss n Geet says...if u want to come closer then there is a condition.... n MSK says what.. Geet says..tell me why u sent off the tailor..!! MSK says...measurement is done..why raise old issues..n Geet says..thats not my answer.. MSK says..ok if i answer then.. what will u let me do.. Geet says..u can kiss me..

Geet says..u listened what i said na.. now tell me.. n says..i knew u wont say this ever...  MSK says..i agree i m jealous..i agree m possesive about u... Geet ur just mine ... and i cant share u with anyone...!! But after today if u joke about this.. we will hv a fight..n Geet says... even i feel same..ur just mine.. 

Anne holds Arjuns hand...saying she is scared of darkness.... n Arjun realises she is too scared..n Arjun says..calm down.. i need to do something... n as Arjun tries to leave..to look... Anne hugs him n bg.. 'Tere mast mast do nain'

Light comes n Maneet break from th trance n as Geet tries to go away.. MSK holds her..n brings her closer n says... condition isnt over yet... bet is a bet.. so now...!! Geet is shy... MSK says..u din expect i wuld hv told the truth.. see i did wat u din even expect.. .now come on fulfil the condition n Geet is blushing...

-END-

New precap - Anne is startled that MSK has removed Devs name from invite list n Tasha says..coz of Geet n Anne says..why.. Tasha says if u knew wat all Geet has done wit both ur bro.. u wuldn wanna see her face.. .Anne is shocked

Link

Link (Ash)

Part 3

Part 4

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 December 2010 at 9:56am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasonikudi83CJMKSAsnehag10akr_jhlshruthi040106scarce05kaur_4alexymasilamaniPunjaban10peace2006maneer_foreverpreeti..asmi123ronukrnlitzangellinzyasmijnsanam912raju73shwetacoolsakura123ahutakripsyibmeem275dd.coolbhakbhartifanreenasvpriya_uk89get_jasneethemvboptimismtruthtellersuprianeha1779Tamy95varunynikipukiXXaquafireXXbeauty84nan_10tazeen_29Mounchymuskaan...bhakti2Rohini20nimmishlodyjenny.bvs7691SushaanManeetsvijaya77Nikki_CZari20Prettychoco90bd670816-Urvi-Desi_Girl1991shinseen-Khush--Humera-Arwenishveil_of_rosesNewdimeKissTheSkyIndigoBluesdrdee142kasuuuumrk-1maneet_forever9maansaramaheshSophia21mechantefilleninandShadowImbuehindu4lyfAngadzgirleuphoricNinelivesjyoti06neharamd410swan20Kash-Gurti-VisuSahSahFallen AngelSilentsoulpop77jnawazshalidivareenaMallika113hapinezz13Sofnamaaniqrarahmona_pakswespshastrTeju_wkarcuttiee..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaa--aarthi--shaliniasthat_areebsuk19bubblygal1711tinselblushingblackb28pickachupyar-ishkremosalsa-LetItGo-Giraffidaea2zahidSecretKhabri420

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

thanks

this one goes to all my countdown buddiesTongue

Edited by kirti_fiji - 18 December 2010 at 9:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaKash-Gurti-Visunehara

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks

Armu4evaneharaKash-Gurti-Visusun-naaaaaaaaakirti_fiji

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Armu4evaneharashaliniasthaKash-Gurti-Visukirti_fiji

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
thanks tanu...was waiting eagerly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun-naaaaaaaaanehara

muskaan... Goldie
muskaan...
muskaan...