Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

fantastic 5 -bon voyage bro n ria di :) (Page 86)

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

LOLLOLok but yesterday family day turned out wellLOL
ohh u mean band baja dayBig smileLOLyup yup it went wellLOLi cant show mah face to karan nowBig smileLOL
ROFL...if u dnt show ur face to him...then main mari....pls observe my rememberence day here....Big smile
Confused
if mini di doesnt kill me karan bhaiya will kill meBig smile

Cc pe mje bhulna ni....main bhoot banke stalk karungi.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhanminchi

minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 21212

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

@ mini aise mat bol Smile i can tel u 1 more LOL u were going for picnic na that day karan was sad that u wil not be online LOL
@ kavya TongueLOL
ShockedLOLLOLaur bolWink
LOL
btaa naaaaaEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhan

minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 21212

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

LOLLOLok but yesterday family day turned out wellLOL
ohh u mean band baja dayBig smileLOLyup yup it went wellLOLi cant show mah face to karan nowBig smileLOL
ROFL...if u dnt show ur face to him...then main mari....pls observe my rememberence day here....Big smile
Confused
if mini di doesnt kill me karan bhaiya will kill meBig smile

Cc pe mje bhulna ni....main bhoot banke stalk karungi.Big smile
ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhan

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21900

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

@ mini aise mat bol Smile i can tel u 1 more LOL u were going for picnic na that day karan was sad that u wil not be online LOL
@ kavya TongueLOL
ShockedLOLLOLaur bolWink
LOL
btaa naaaaaEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOL he stil reads old pms LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minchi

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by riddhan

LOLLOLok but yesterday family day turned out wellLOL
yup...it did....n thts y i still cnt believe it was ur idea.Big smileTongue
u knw..how he got that ideaLOLLOLAT pe karan n me had sum kinda argument...cz iska bday title pe nhii lika n sum1 said we r like a family..so bataya kyun nhiiLOLbt sue ko karan ki baaate lagiiLOLn riddhan was like we r family so usne bura kyun manaaLOL
LOL...bro ka fav dialogue ho gya hai ye...Big smile...bro ne to v r family movie bi nhi dekhi thi...tab bhi...ErmmLOL

LOLLOL
ouch...that reminds me maine dekhii thi....i cried so muchErmmtissues were just not enoughLOL
same here....mai itna royi thi ki my sis tld me ki mere saath koi movie ni jayegi...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhanminchi

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

@ mini aise mat bolSmilei can tel u 1 moreLOLu were going for picnic na that day karan was sad that u wil not be onlineLOL
@ kavyaTongueLOL

ShockedLOLLOLaur bolWink
LOL
btaa naaaaaEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOLhe stil reads old pmsLOL
vo mini di bi karti hai....Big smile...jab ladne ke baad baat ni kar ri hoti tab bhi...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhanminchi

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21900

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by riddhan

LOLLOLok but yesterday family day turned out wellLOL
yup...it did....n thts y i still cnt believe it was ur idea.Big smileTongue
u knw..how he got that ideaLOLLOLAT pe karan n me had sum kinda argument...cz iska bday title pe nhii lika n sum1 said we r like a family..so bataya kyun nhiiLOLbt sue ko karan ki baaate lagiiLOLn riddhan was like we r family so usne bura kyun manaaLOL
LOL...bro ka fav dialogue ho gya hai ye...Big smile...bro ne to v r family movie bi nhi dekhi thi...tab bhi...ErmmLOL

LOLLOL
ouch...that reminds me maine dekhii thi....i cried so muchErmmtissues were just not enoughLOL
same here....mai itna royi thi ki my sis tld me ki mere saath koi movie ni jayegi...LOL
LOLLOL
minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 21212

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by riddhan

@ mini aise mat bol Smile i can tel u 1 more LOL u were going for picnic na that day karan was sad that u wil not be online LOL
@ kavya TongueLOL
ShockedLOLLOLaur bolWink
LOL
btaa naaaaaEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOL he stil reads old pms LOL
i knw that Smile aur kuch interestingggggggggWink
n u tell sumthyn about riaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index