Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

fantastic 5 -bon voyage bro n ria di :) (Page 21)

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21900

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini09

this is family day..not karan n mine..bajao dayOuchLOLLOL
LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minchikaran-007

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by mini09

karan's secret----Ermmhe is veryy goraLOL
riddhan's secret......he can talk..poori raat just about ria...LOL
i kno....LOL

102 fever me koi baarish me bheega tha...just to boast about 1 frndship band....ErmmLOL...bro remember....??? 1st august...Tongue
ShockedShocked...riddhanShocked
ria di se milne ki itni jaldi thi ki july ki jaga june me symbi pahuncha tha...LOL

Btw u kno....bhai ne na ek baar kamre ko cricket ground samajh ke cricket ball se apna computer monitor tod diya tha...LOL...n ek hafte tak uncle aunty ko bataaya bhi nhi tha...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minchikaran-007

minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 21212

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by mini09

this is family day..not karan n mine..bajao dayOuchLOLLOL
LOLLOL
Angrytereko main batau....has mat LOLLOL
rukk tere secrets sochti huGeekLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhankaran-007

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Joined: 14 August 2010
Posts: 32393

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by mini09

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by mini09

karan's secret----Ermmhe is veryy goraLOL
riddhan's secret......he can talk..poori raat just about ria...LOL
i kno....LOL

102 fever me koi baarish me bheega tha...just to boast about 1 frndship band....ErmmLOL...bro remember....??? 1st august...Tongue
ShockedShocked...riddhanShocked
ria di se milne ki itni jaldi thi ki july ki jaga june me symbi pahuncha tha...LOL

Btw u kno....bhai ne na ek baar kamre ko cricket ground samajh ke cricket ball se apna computer monitor tod diya tha...LOL...n ek hafte tak uncle aunty ko bataaya bhi nhi tha...Tongue
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhanminchi

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21900

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i m coming in an hour have to wash clothes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minchikaran-007

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Joined: 14 August 2010
Posts: 32393

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

i m coming in an hour have to wash clothes LOL
nopssssssssssssss after so many days we all r talkingggggggggggggggggggggBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhanminchi

minchi IF-Sizzlerz
minchi
minchi

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 21212

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

i m coming in an hour have to wash clothes LOL
nopeeeeeeeee plsssssssssssssssssOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhan

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21900

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by riddhan

i m coming in an hour have to wash clothes LOL
nopssssssssssssss after so many days we all r talkingggggggggggggggggggggBig smile
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minchi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index