Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Predictions made one month back:Warning PG5 (Page 5)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by vids08

1. Divya is not worthy of Sid or Vandana.
2. Viren loves Nivi, but might have other issues due to some childhood cravings and has nothing against Nivi, as regards to Dadji's ill health.
3. Sid might be projected or misunderstood as being the stalker....

Today, most of the discussions in the forum are revolving around these topics....
LOL

I wrote about these points, one month back and was harshly criticised...but today, many are speaking this language..WinkLOL

Baniji, Soaps predictable hi hota hai. Agar nahin hota to Breaking news ban jayega!LOLLOL
thik kahan aapne jiSmile...actually, someone wrote to me that I sound arrogant in my post...I apologised to the member...but I even felt the same, what you wrote...its not intelligence but if you see that its my stupidity that I made a topic of this...LOL..like now, the creatives want us to think Sid is the stalker...

Bani they are creating doubt on both Sid and Viren as stalker the way Viren left Nivi and all his talks raised more doubt on him than Sid so is there any possibility that some 3 person is behind this stalking missionWinkLOL

I feel today Sid came to Nivi's help without even knowing...or else, she might have a chance to land up in a problem alone there...Smile

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honest80

<font color="#003399">1. Divya is not worthy of Sid or Vandana.
2. Viren loves Nivi, but might have other issues due to some childhood cravings and has nothing against Nivi, as regards to Dadji's ill health.
3. Sid might be projected or misunderstood as being the stalker....

Today, most of the discussions in the forum are revolving around these topics....</font>LOL

<font color="#003399">I wrote about these points, one month back and was harshly criticised...but today, many are speaking this languag</font>e..WinkLOL

Dear Omshanti1111..I am not writing this to hurt your feelings. But I have to tell u something...you do have some narcissistic tendencies or u can call it ego. If you made thes predictions, nobody criticized you harshly for it..we are all having discussions here. I have seen in ur posts that you feel that you are a person with superior (you call it impartial) thinking. I remember you making a post asking if there are any impartial viewers out here, just because ppl disagreed with u. Please learn and respect that people have opinions and you are not someone special or superior as opposed to other people in the forum.

**Mod's note:Such type of personal attacks is against the IF rules and consider this as your first official warning for violating this rule**

CCBM DT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08shelly_nairKinSanj

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Shockedno khana for 8 days...yaar if u do that to me, I 'ld be very happy (i am a womanLOL), I mean someone does...khana control hee nahin hota yaar, weight bhiCry...kash woh din aaye, ki main khane ko thoda control kar lu..

koi baat main dil par nahin li...lekin dimag mein rakhti hoon...beware, I am going to get back soon at you with my AK47 ideas...hahahaLOL

[/QUOTE]

Try locking yourself out of the house when everybody is awayROFL No ghar,  no khaana. Just joking..LOL I don't eat much when I cook too much, just get fed up of all the smells and stuff. See there's another tip.
You are most welcome with all the ideas, enjoy being part of it.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nu_Adu

What's the possibility that the creatives have looked into this forum and then got the idea that Sid as stalker would be a nice twist to the story??? LOL

then the villain is me...as I was the first one who opened such a topic, "can sid be the stalker" more than a month back...LOL...Sid fans will kill me, if that happens...bhago...ROFL

No Bani, we won't kill u.. b'coz even we were discussing these things in our topics earlier.. we have seen many shows in which the hero is later made as a villain just for TRP sake... i just hate to see such repeatability...

we are peace loving SID-PUTUL fans.....Wink. just Gandhigiri only.... no dadagiri....

Edited by shelly_nair - 24 December 2010 at 10:58pm

vids08

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vids08

Baniji, Soaps predictable hi hota hai. Agar nahin hota to Breaking news ban jayega!LOLLOL
thik kahan aapne jiSmile...actually, someone wrote to me that I sound arrogant in my post...I apologised to the member...but I even felt the same, what you wrote...its not intelligence but if you see that its my stupidity that I made a topic of this...LOL..like now, the creatives want us to think Sid is the stalker...[/QUOTE]

No its not stupid, we hv seen very silly topics on this forum, so don't you worry. Lets keep it lighthearted, dil pe mat lo yaar. Soap hi to hai!Smile Mera koi baat ka bura mat maan na...

I am more confused now than ever. actually I preferred Sid to be -ve as I did want him to have some screen space and I  nd a break from CC chals. And he is very good looking to when he is not sad.But t/day Viren was quite suspiciousShocked what was he doing leaving his wife like that in middle of nowhereAngry. Agar mera hubby aisa karega to usko 8 days no khaanaAngry aur meri baatein alag se...

Hugs
Vidya
[/QUOTE]
Shockedno khana for 8 days...yaar if u do that to me, I 'ld be very happy (i am a womanLOL), I mean someone does...khana control hee nahin hota yaar, weight bhiCry...kash woh din aaye, ki main khane ko thoda control kar lu..

koi baat main dil par nahin li...lekin dimag mein rakhti hoon...beware, I am going to get back soon at you with my AK47 ideas...hahahaLOL

[/QUOTE]

funny.. really.....ROFL

vids08

Go to top