Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Predictions made one month back:Warning PG5 (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Bhool Bhulaiyan was one of the scariest Hindi movies of the last few years. There's no way makers of CCBM can use the concept of that movie in this show! It will turn the drama into a complete horror series and Kinshuk's long-time sweet, romantic image will be destroyed too. I don't think he will agree to that as he might lose a significant part of his fan base! Confused 

it was just my assumption...becausein that movie, everything at least at the end was well...Smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 December 2010 at 6:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by akshitaAtiwari

dear omshanti
after long time again ,
i am here in ur thread, i want to ask u because u r only who give me good answer because u rnot bias 
is sid-putul is over?
give reply from ur core not being any fan but as a ccbm viewer give me the answer

I think it is over...as I always pay attention to Abhishek Tiwari's interview, and he had said that Sid will accept Divya, but it will happen not just now...

but I have one doubt from one dialogue that Nivi spoke on the night when they were taking pheres...though dont know whether that has any implication at all or it was just spoken...Smile..

sorry dear...I know it hurts...I can understand your condition, as I was once in love with Yug-Vrinda jodi of Tujh Sang...like you are with Sid-Putul, and I know how much it pains to see your favourite jodi being broken...

Bani it's really tough for us to accept that SID-PUTUL is over.. even nowadays i too am worried that they are over.............. i'm really confused...Confused.  i know i have to accept this Cry par kya kare jaan..... yeh kambaqt dil maanta hi nahin....Wink

yeh, I understand...and it hurts a lot...actually, one major confusion was the pace with which Sid-Nivi was broken to pave way to Nivi-Viren and if you closely monitor, whatever fault was shown in Sid's character, like he did not support Nivi for her family, Viren 's character seem to fill in those gaps completely...there lies the major confusion, because its like a tailor made dress, which is impossible without a very planned stuff...Tailor also cannot make a proper cut, without knowing the measurementsWinkLOL..
but here also, I feel..either the CCBM team was in a hurry to do something, as none of the three characters was able to contribute to the TRPs, when compared to Pratigya, SGP or Tere liye...thus the story had to be altered...
I have a feel that since RS did not want to do injustice with the actor Divya, her role was not cut long back...
as per my opinion, a very nice track could be built with the trio Sid-Nivi-Viren...and then to show negativity, CC and JWs wrongdoings over the years against Keshav and Bhuban's death was always there...

the show is becoming more and more pathetic now because of Divya's stupidity/selfishness and the show seems to focus too much on CC's schemes and Divya...RS needs to be more professional...dump Divya's character and for doing
the actress a favour, should offer her another character in any other show...Smile

Quality of work should always take preference...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 December 2010 at 6:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83akshi-sidputulshelly_nair

honest80 Newbie
honest80
honest80

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged

<font color="#003399">1. Divya is not worthy of Sid or Vandana.
2. Viren loves Nivi, but might have other issues due to some childhood cravings and has nothing against Nivi, as regards to Dadji's ill health.
3. Sid might be projected or misunderstood as being the stalker....

Today, most of the discussions in the forum are revolving around these topics....</font>LOL

<font color="#003399">I wrote about these points, one month back and was harshly criticised...but today, many are speaking this languag</font>e..WinkLOL

Dear Omshanti1111..I am not writing this to hurt your feelings. But I have to tell u something...you do have some narcissistic tendencies or u can call it ego. If you made thes predictions, nobody criticized you harshly for it..we are all having discussions here. I have seen in ur posts that you feel that you are a person with superior (you call it impartial) thinking. I remember you making a post asking if there are any impartial viewers out here, just because ppl disagreed with u. Please learn and respect that people have opinions and you are not someone special or superior as opposed to other people in the forum.

Edited by honest80 - 22 December 2010 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honest80

<font color="#003399">1. Divya is not worthy of Sid or Vandana.
2. Viren loves Nivi, but might have other issues due to some childhood cravings and has nothing against Nivi, as regards to Dadji's ill health.
3. Sid might be projected or misunderstood as being the stalker....

Today, most of the discussions in the forum are revolving around these topics....</font>LOL

<font color="#003399">I wrote about these points, one month back and was harshly criticised...but today, many are speaking this languag</font>e..WinkLOL

Dear Omshanti1111..I am not writing this to hurt your feelings. But I have to tell u something...you do have some narcissistic tendencies or u can call it ego. If you made thes predictions, nobody criticized you harshly for it..we are all having discussions here. I have seen in ur posts that you feel that you are a person with superior (you call it impartial) thinking. I remember you making a post asking if there are any impartial viewers out here, just because ppl disagreed with u. Please learn and respect that people have opinions and you are not someone special or superior as opposed to other people in the forum.

Thank you for your honest opinion. If you have felt so,I do appreciate your bringing this to my notice. And I promise, I'ld keep this in mind.Smile

I saw your id is created just yesterday, and you are drawing references about posts created 3 months back. I anticipate this ID is created just for this post. And you have definitely another ID(s). If it is so, you did not have to do that just to write to me. You could have written from your regular id also. Do you participate in the BB forum also? The word 'narcissism" was recently being discussed by 2-3 members including me in the BB forum.ConfusedLOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 December 2010 at 8:04am

shelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnandu

predictions or xpections is a true quality of  a good viewer ............we can't blame a viewer as by seein his/her post.only thy r some particular fan (like nivi-viren,sid-putul) So these assumptions may be true...whr sum r yet(pont  2&3 in the post) to be shown..........

u r very right...anyone who watches the show with an unbiased mind, will arrive at the finer conclusions, which are shown very insignificantly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83shelly_nair

honest80 Newbie
honest80
honest80

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I appreciate the maturity in handling the comments. No, I didn't make this ID just for writing this. I have been a silent member for some time and my ID seemed to have been hacked. I had never made any post before this, but I felt that I should write.

As for Bb , I hate that show and it's concept! I think it is a waste of time and energy.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honest80

I appreciate the maturity in handling the comments. No, I didn't make this ID just for writing this. I have been a silent member for some time and my ID seemed to have been hacked. I had never made any post before this, but I felt that I should write.

As for Bb , I hate that show and it's concept! I think it is a waste of time and energy.

no problemSmile...But I appreciate your effort in bringing this to my notice. Thanks again.

and regarding BB, I agree to your idea, its total waste of time...but what to do, I just watch it for entertainment and the show makes a good laugh at the fakeness...LOL

Thanks again and I apologise to you as well as other members for hurting your feelings...

honest80

honest80 Newbie
honest80
honest80

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I am sure you didn't hurt anyone's feelings that bad!

I don't watch much reality tv( except for   Sa re ga ma) ..but it is amusing to see that ppl are so shallow on these shows.

I used to follow Geet till recently, but that's getting kinda 'thanda' for me!
As for ccbm, I have no idea how they are going to mess up the story now!
Divya e talks and acts like a 10th old!

Omshanti1111

Go to top