Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Predictions made one month back:Warning PG5 (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Bani why did u quit ccbm when u like kinshuk ?

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Bani why did u quit ccbm when u like kinshuk ?

I did not quit...actually at one time, I can pay attention to one show and right now I am into Big Boss and also trying to catch up a bit with Tera mujhse hain pehle ka nata koin...

But I would be back, once Kinshuk's character starts picking up...and would like to see him growing as an actor, not just a repetition of Bidaai...
Smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 18 December 2010 at 9:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SuMee-shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

1. Divya is not worthy of Sid or Vandana.
2. Viren loves Nivi, but might have other issues due to some childhood cravings and has nothing against Nivi, as regards to Dadji's ill health.
3. Sid might be projected or misunderstood as being the stalker....

Today, most of the discussions in the forum are revolving around these topics....
LOL

I wrote about these points, one month back and was harshly criticised...but today, many are speaking this language..WinkLOL

Bani, though i'm a heart core SID-PUTUL fan, i always liked ur comments. i was really wondering why i can't see more topics from u. now i understood that ur not watching this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

1. Divya is not worthy of Sid or Vandana.
2. Viren loves Nivi, but might have other issues due to some childhood cravings and has nothing against Nivi, as regards to Dadji's ill health.
3. Sid might be projected or misunderstood as being the stalker....

Today, most of the discussions in the forum are revolving around these topics....
LOL

I wrote about these points, one month back and was harshly criticised...but today, many are speaking this language..WinkLOL

Bani, though i'm a heart core SID-PUTUL fan, i always liked ur comments. i was really wondering why i can't see more topics from u. now i understood that ur not watching this show.

Thank you so much for your sweet compliment. Sorry for being late in replying. I dont watch the show, but come here to read the update. I started watching the show because of Kinshuk and then watched the previous episodes. Thus though I like Kinshuk, I do not belong to a fan group. Thats the reason, may be you like my posts, despite you being Sid-Putul fan.

Would be back for sure, when Kinshuk's character starts picking up the pace...It wont happen till the close of the year, it seems...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83akshi-sidputulshelly_nairDilbole_ShiOmRu

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
dear omshanti
after long time again ,
i am here in ur thread, i want to ask u because u r only who give me good answer because u rnot bias 
is sid-putul is over?
give reply from ur core not being any fan but as a ccbm viewer give me the answer

shana_83Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshitaAtiwari

dear omshanti
after long time again ,
i am here in ur thread, i want to ask u because u r only who give me good answer because u rnot bias 
is sid-putul is over?
give reply from ur core not being any fan but as a ccbm viewer give me the answer

I think it is over...as I always pay attention to Abhishek Tiwari's interview, and he had said that Sid will accept Divya, but it will happen not just now...

but I have one doubt from one dialogue that Nivi spoke on the night when they were taking pheres...though dont know whether that has any implication at all or it was just spoken...Smile..

sorry dear...I know it hurts...I can understand your condition, as I was once in love with Yug-Vrinda jodi of Tujh Sang...like you are with Sid-Putul, and I know how much it pains to see your favourite jodi being broken...

shana_83shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akshitaAtiwari

dear omshanti
after long time again ,
is sid-putul is over?

I think it is over...as I always pay attention to Abhishek Tiwari's interview, and he had said that Sid will accept Divya, but it will happen not just now...

but I have one doubt from one dialogue that Nivi spoke on the night when they were taking pheres...though dont know whether that has any implication at all or it was just spoken...Smile..

sorry dear...I know it hurts...I can understand your condition, as I was once in love with Yug-Vrinda jodi of Tujh Sang...like you are with Sid-Putul, and I know how much it pains to see your favourite jodi being broken...

Bani it's really tough for us to accept that SID-PUTUL is over.. even nowadays i too am worried that they are over.............. i'm really confused...Confused.  i know i have to accept this Cry par kya kare jaan..... yeh kambaqt dil maanta hi nahin....Wink

shana_83Omshanti1111

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Bhool Bhulaiyan was one of the scariest Hindi movies of the last few years. There's no way makers of CCBM can use the concept of that movie in this show! It will turn the drama into a complete horror series and Kinshuk's long-time sweet, romantic image will be destroyed too. I don't think he will agree to that as he might lose a significant part of his fan base! Confused 

shana_83Omshanti1111

Go to top