Gulaal

durgesh - whats ahead- prediction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged

i thought durgesh gana b a positive character but unfortunatly by watching the last epis we all could predict frm his expressions that he is going to turn bad i think he might curse gualaal OuchCry Crywhat u think he will do next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daddys_girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "durgesh - whats ahead- prediction" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i missed part of episode , need to catch them 

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Durgesh is quite an interesting character

daddys_girl

IF-Dazzler

daddys_girl

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
lol i think the opposite...i think Durgesh is gonna do something to Vasant as he was the one who told him to say so infront of everyone whereas Gulaal actually sympathised with him

i felt sorry for him a little bit...he's helpless...but he was gonna deceive and get married to the girl had it not been Gulaal

love this show...its so interesting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.