Somerax

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
She's Beautiful

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

I so agree with u all.. Sunshine was looking like a doll, mr abhay bechara maithli k pyar ka mara ;) piya ki zid s hara..... :D:D

sunshine u rock.. Muahhh

@ underline.

ROFL so trueLOL

yup, she looked like a doll today esp in d scarfBig smile.......

n btw/ wht planning by herLOL...........she wore tht scarf so she can show her hair to Abhay rite whn he comes in front of her, not b4EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..........she looked beautiful in straight hairClapClap

AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
She is a really beautiful girl....its a pleasure to watch her and her act:)
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
 I can safely say that Sukku looked amazing throughout the episode yesterday!! She looked so cute in the cheerleading outfit! Reminded me of her Jersey No. 10 days. I used to love that show! And oh la la, when she let her straight hair fly open in the gentle breeze, I was, like, wow!!! The scarf made her look like Little Red Riding Hood!! I'm glad she got rid of that!! 
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
abhay pia ki achae ke liye hi dur rah raha hai or else he will drink her blood.

but friend how is it possible, usne abhay ke sath ek bed par puri night spend ki, tab to abhay ne piya ka blood suck nahee kiya, then, agar wo one night ka control kar sakta hai to whole night mai bhee kuch problem nahee ho saktee, what do you think guys.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index