Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya was lukng just awesome (Page 2)

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

I so agree with u all.. Sunshine was looking like a doll, mr abhay bechara maithli k pyar ka mara ;) piya ki zid s hara..... :D:D

sunshine u rock.. Muahhh

Wow well said: "maithili ke pyar ka maar, piya ki zid se haara." Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
She looked nice with straight hairs but i like her more with curly hairs.She looked so beautiful and innocent in the cheerleading dressEmbarrassed....no wonder Abhay couldn't stop staring at her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasuNandini25

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yup 2day's epi was rocking shoking nd out of d tv......ROFL

thk123luvkasu

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Originally posted by HeartEdward

she was looking damn gorgeous in all scenes today....first in the cheerleading dress! Mwah!....then in the cute scarf! so adorable!....anf ofcourse later with the stratight hair...let be Abhay...even i was lost!

and she was soooo sweet...forgiving Misha without a second thaught...such a big heart!

ya she wa lukng soooooooo beautiful, sooooooooo gorgeous 2day.
in that cute scarf she was lukng like a doll isnt that?
And in that straight hair she was just mindblowing
She is really soooooo sweet coz I thought she wouldnot forgive misha that easily but she forgave her almost instantly.
Aweeee true friend

yea totally like a doll!...in one episode she looked from hot to doll to beautfiful!LOL

yea...even i expected her to at least say something to misha....but when misha came in she didnt even react like a stranger....totally rocking....love her character!.....and lol her expressions in the catfight...adorable!LOL

luvkasuRidziPiaJazSimi

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Cat fight was amazing.. I was happy to see pia misha toghter Again..!! I wonder when 'll mishko reveal danish's true colour to kabhir n howz he gonna react..???

Abhay poor baby stop putting in xtra effects to avoid pia, we all know u cant resist her ;).. Admit it yr u love her!!!!
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

Cat fight was amazing.. I was happy to see pia misha toghter Again..!! I wonder when 'll mishko reveal danish's true colour to kabhir n howz he gonna react..???

Abhay poor baby stop putting in xtra effects to avoid pia, we all know u cant resist her ;).. Admit it yr u love her!!!!

i found the 'knowing the truth part' little bit lame to be honest...if it was asimple as that, taking out the phone files...the creatives/writers could have done it in first place through abhay or piyaConfused.....it feelt more like they wanted to drag the story instead.....

but guess it was worth the wait cause of Sukus hilarious expressions! so cute and adorable!

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

yup 2day's epi was rocking shoking nd out of d tv......ROFL

totaly agree.

today's episode was   bestest of this week.. thank god they end  this week with dhamka episdoe.
mishkoo-pia's catfught to abhay-pia's  sweet fight.. evrthing was awwwwwwww adorble.Tongue

Abhay seriously should stop hanging around with despo girls.. coz his all effort to make pia jealous  goes trash at end. nothing work.ROFLROFLROFLROFL kitni mehnat ki pia ko jalane ki finally khud hi pia ko utha ke medical room le jana pada..ROFLROFLROFL
Dude74 Newbie
Dude74
Dude74

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Seriously ppl... I think I died today with those scenes.
Piya was looking like that cute little red riding hood in that scarf ... cho chweet
And also I loved Abhay when he asked her about why she had straightened her like that lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index