Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapGULAAL rocked today this was the best mahaepisodes i've ever seen with full drama emotions love suspense tough time n victory all together in just 1 episode this is what i love about this show great job to its creatives till now i dont know whats ahead but i just wana enjoy the present moments today started with gulaal durgesh scenes gulaal like present day girl n with full courage  not at all like saas bahu types protested n so straight forward she fought for her love n truth n soon the agreement of revji bhai for vasant gulaal marraige n the sweet moments of vasal n specially the hug n terrace scene (2nd Vasaal hug)Day Dreamingeven dushyant scene in desert was shot so perfectly actually i loved the bacground song LOL piyu maari had been my favs but also love this one when dushyant was runng madly (poor guyLOL) ok we can say it The vamp tune or devils tune or trouble tuneLOLLOL but i lovd it i m nt comparing but i must say in other maha episodes of other serials they drag too much sumtimes they dont even come to the end of that episode on positive note but just show again the precap but gulaal is soo quik whooosh but vasaal marraige n romance can b dragged a lil bit EmbarrassedWinkLOL who knows wht happens later but today was superbClapClapClapClap

Edited by mugdharajatfan - 18 December 2010 at 8:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensS-starocendejoyanjalianjaliVirgoboy_KAYNAAT_maaneet2010daddys_girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Superb Maha episode" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maaneet2010

maaneet2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

ClapGULAAL rocked today this was the best mahaepisodes i've ever seen with full drama emotions love suspense tough time n victory all together in just 1 episode this is what i love about this show great job to its creatives till now i dont know whats ahead but i just wana enjoy the present moments today started with gulaal durgesh scenes gulaal like present day girl n with full courage  not at all like saas bahu types protested n so straight forward she fought for her love n truth n soon the agreement of revji bhai for vasant gulaal marraige n the sweet moments of vasal n specially the hug n terrace scene (2nd Vasaal hug)Day Dreamingeven dushyant scene in desert was shot so perfectly actually i loved the bacground song LOL piyu maari had been my favs but also love this one when dushyant was runng madly (poor guyLOL) ok we can say it The vamp tune or devils tune or trouble tuneLOLLOL but i lovd it i m nt comparing but i must say in other maha episodes of other serials they drag too much sumtimes they dont even come to the end of that episode on positive note but just show again the precap but gulaal is soo quik whooosh but vasaal marraige n romance can b dragged a lil bit EmbarrassedWinkLOL who knows wht happens later but today was superbClap

Wow , the Maha episode was Maha awesome .... no suspense at all ... scenes are quick ... and VasaL hug so cute.... 

Edited by maaneet2010 - 18 December 2010 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S-staranjalianjaliSimi.Sweet

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hey . 

i have seen ME< from second half , but from wat ever i have seen , i loved it , its simple, had enough drama nothing odd or OTT stuff,....... very good ME , i have seen after ages 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010Simi.Sweet

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Good  Maha Episode, Not at all high Voltage drama ... But good episode .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
LOLya by drama i meant that revji n durgesh father fight scenes apart frm which thr was no drama n by suspense i meant that durgesh's reaction n all though it was not suspense for us but was for others who only watch t.v n have no access to internetWinkSmile n who usually dont come to know about whts ahead but agree its was n awesome

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hi all new here,,i saw all the episodes yesterday ,,,and i loved themm,,and the mahaepiosde was really good,,,,the actors are really good

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

hi all new here,,i saw all the episodes yesterday ,,,and i loved themm,,and the mahaepiosde was really good,,,,the actors are really good
hii welcome to the forum Smilei m simi ya gulaal is an awesome showSmile

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Good  Maha Episode, Not at all high Voltage drama ... But good episode .
gud 2 c u hereHughope u enoy gulaal.....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.