Bigg Boss Season 4

Discuss Sameer Soni

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Made this thread because it was demanded by several members. The rules that are outlined by realitybites in the discussion threads for Veena and Sara, apply to this thread as well.

Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sarah for this thread.😊

Chalo everyone shru ho jao Sameer ke baare main.....
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think him getting out of the BB house the way he did swelled his fan base like anything. I think he now has the biggest chance of winning very closely followed by Shweta. The only negative thing which I found in most posts is him being boring, though I personally don't think so. I would like a boring person to win rather than a person who comes across as "Cash ke liye sala kuchh bhi karega."
Edited by kaushikbasu - 13 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want samir to win,because i feel out of all the housemates,he has done the least back-chatting and being two faced. I think that every situation he as been faced with in the hosue he has mainted his dignity and he has been a loyal friend. plus i feel sometimes he has said things we the public want to say to housmates i.e telling khali that he know the rules well only when he is captin and also khali doesn't do any work.
i don't feel he has used to people in the house to stay in.
you can say he is boring or you can say that he doesn't need to do things to be noticed or give trps.
Dil ka saaf hai. with samir its what you see is what you get, and i have for one have respect and love him! Neelam is a lucky woman!😳
Samir Soni to win!!
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
damnnnnnn my candy bf's threadd 😳😳😳 ahhhhhhhhh i love him chooo much hes effing gorgues πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thankss for separate thread
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 thanx sarah for creating ds seperate thread..
 today farah told sam to wear contact lens , heeeeeee. sam's dance was good , if st had turned her face towards sam , it would hv been much fabulous.....

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Always had a small crush on sameer soni πŸ˜† I still hv it πŸ˜†
Wen i heard sam is goin to enter da bigboss house i was lil surprised i tot why is he entering da bigboss house wen he doesnot need any Publicity πŸ˜† he has already made a mark in this industry everyone knws who sameer soni is but jo bhi ho i was happy wid his entry as i wud get to watch him 1hr dailyπŸ˜³πŸ˜›at 1st i though sameer wud act little snobby as he is definately a knws personality unlike ashmit or veena but he again managed to surprised me wid his down to earth attitude😍
Sameer Soni is a Darling He always stands for da right weneva he has anything to say to anyone he wud say it on his or her  face he is fearless dats one of the many qualities dat i like abt him πŸ˜† Day by day my love for him is increasing and if anyone deserves to win BB4 Its Only Sameer Soni πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by DisneyDudette - 13 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

thanx sarah for creating ds seperate thread..
 today farah told sam to wear contact lens , heeeeeee. sam's dance was good , if st had turned her face towards sam , it would hv been much fabulous.....

Yeah Sam Went near ST and Started Dancing Wid Her πŸ˜† But Shweta didnot gv him any bhao  so he went near Dolly🀣
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too am an ardent Sameer Soni fan! i think he has done well for himself so far in the house and i really want him to win even though Shewta is tough competition. The reason i think he should win is because he faced more scrutiny than Shweta that too for standing up for his friends against the wrong. He did this not only for Shweta but even Ashmit when dolly fought with him over the tea making thing. He is truly the only man in the show who stands by what he says and has the guts to stand by the principles he leads in his life. I really hope people of india realize the importance of rewarding people like him and VOTE FOR HIM TO WIN!