Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My Mishoo is back in action and so am I!!!! (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

Thank god,. You are back, i missed you yaar.
I missed you toooooooooooooooo!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._

_.mariam._ IF-Rockerz
_.mariam._
_.mariam._

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thank you everyone!Hug I'm still waiting for the answer to my last question!!

@fari: Bilkul waisi ki waisi hai. Sudheregi nahi!Wacko

array sudhar kaisay sakti hun...LOL

array main ne 3 days say epi nahi daikhi tau kia bataon?
aj baith kar sari epi daikhun gi....LOL

array vivi aur sukku kay page per comment bhi kar aana chalo back to job.....LOL

Edited by ..fari.. - 18 December 2010 at 9:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeti_huda.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

NeeethziiiiiiiiiHugHugHugHug

Yes our Misho is backPartyAb Danish ka kya hoga?CoolI can't wait for the day when she'll give him a tight slapDancing
And the story is moving forward....Piya knows about Maithli....still she cannot stop interfering in his life.She wants him to teach her how to stay from him...naughty naughty girlEvil SmileEmbarrassed

PS:My bro wants to use the computerOuchMe going...catch ya later

Edited by Kritz08 - 18 December 2010 at 9:20am

.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
actually abhiya had becum kinda frnz.........but piya suspected abhay for saving misha's lyf......abhay on d other hand kept denying.......so she went to see d footage recorded by d cctv in d locker room to expose d hero.....abhay stops her nd asks her to respect dat person's privacy.....nd tells her dat if d person wud have wanted to becum a hero infront of d whole college then he wud have revealed his identity by himself.........piya agrees nd abhay says he trusts her dat she wud not see d footage....nd he wanted her not to break his trust.....T decides to declare dat it was she who saved misha....nd her bimbo frnd announces on d tv dat she was d eye-witness who saw d hero nd says she wud expose him at 8 pm in d evening.......abhay thinks dat piya broke his trust nd is about to reveal his powers nd all in front of d whole world through tv...........he goes to her nd speaks really bad about her nd regrets meeting her nd saving her........piya goes...abhay sees T confessing infront of tv reporters dat it was she who saved misha......abhay regrets goes behind piya but she says she wants to stay away frm him nd she hates him..........so abhay back on his HATE ME PIYA mission!!!

.Jane..

natasha4lyf Groupbie
natasha4lyf
natasha4lyf

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
ino cnt wait for nex week da episodez are gana be awesome hopefully. i luvd it wen pia nd mishu wer pretendin to act. cant wait for monday. seriasly da dramaz boring wiv out mishu am so happy shez back yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@fari: Maine 5 days ke episode nahi dekhe hain!! Pichhle Saturday ke baad seedha this Saturday!Tongue
@Kritz: No problem! See you soon!Hug Ya, Pia is a naughty naughty gurl!Wink
@chakku: Thanks a lot!! So we're back to square one??Shocked Arrgghhh!!Angry

Befikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

i loved Misha today! she is back with a bang, i am glad that she finally got to know the truth about that psycho DanishAngry, he  is now in big trouble! 
i also loved her pickering with Piya..and loved Piya with Abhay too..today's episode totally rockedDancing

.Jane..

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i love Mishaaaaa!!! finally she is backkk! lol i know yaar im like soo happy tooo! and yea she did look beautiful Heart

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index