Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

007 Case Files: Baby's Day Out: Discuss new track (Page 5)

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by anuu2010

Quiz paper...Evil Smile

But why was she so surprised to see kakimaa?? Confused Confused

actually kaki ma came to inform the matter but nupur taking the advantage and planning against ganguly's

Why is Meg so crazy??(Optional Question)

ROFL ROFL i have to think and say plz give me sometime bcoz i dont know much about youLOL

it's okay...it's better not knowing the real me...Evil Smile ROFL
LOLROFL

megs i tried my best if you can read my pathetic answers cv's are better than meLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
yeah..maybe mrinalini had..an ahem, affinity for older men...ROFL

okay okay..definite change of topic..or else a mod might come and lock me up..LOL Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-Daffodilee

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
First of all Rocking team, and Rocking case ! WinkLOL

Now time to answer theese questions !

Quiz paper...Evil Smile

Who is the father of the child??
Ritesh, as he wanted Ananya to give birth to a babyboy, that his son can be the "VANSH" of the house! and he was  a detectice, jo Taanu pe nazara rakh raha tha, after watching love blooming between Taanu, and after seeing Onu asking Taani about the honeymoon, Ritesh couldn't cotroll himself, and he thought ... Mere ho na ho.., Inka jaldii ho jayega! LOL so he with his "TEAM" he found out that a girl called Mrinalini was deeply in Love with roby, roby was a kid LOL so he said nooo to her... and she got heartbroken ! (after Roby refused her, she married someone else ) Ritesh went to Mrinalini house who is no more, Ritesh thought ye tho nahi hai, iska baby tho hai! So he taked her baby, and told "fake" kakimaa.. to convince evreyone that baby roby ka hai, he thought that roby ki galti ko chupane ke liye ONU ilzam apne pe lega and kahe ga "TERE LIYE"LOL .. and who ghar se nikal diya jayeeegaa... Ouch and jab who gahr se nikal diya jayega then, RITESH KA BABY Ganguly house ka vansh ban jayega! Angry

Loooooooong, but yehi hai RITESH ka plan ! OuchEmbarrassed 

One min.... Mujhe  shakk Subodh pe bhi haii LOL WAIT... agar Ritesh nahi tho, PAKKA Subodh hi hai.. ..

Subodh is still secretly in love with Taani ! Sleepy and he thought iss serial mein kabhi bhi koi negative hojata hai tho mein kyoun nahi ?LOLLOL Pehle Ritesh, Ananya, Shekar, NUPUR, BASU, Taposh sometime with ONU! Ouch Subodh got to knw abot the whole incident and he thought ... ye bacha roby ka baby banadete hai, then Molly will leave ROBY, and go to Taposh, and unki eng ho jayegi, then Roby will say that Taani bodi ko pata tha ke I loved MOlly madly, so how could she let her bro eng molly, then the MAHA war will start between gangulys and banerjees LOLOuch phir ONU and TAANI seperate ho jayenge ! Ouch (NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) LOLAngry  and Subodh Taani ko support karega, and usse impress karlega ! Ouch yehi usss DOCTOR. SUBODH ka misssssion hai ! LOLAngry 

Acctually, um confused Confused Sub or Rit ?
I think RITESH hi hoga " Angry

Is Mrinalini really the mother??
Yeah, she is! One sec, Jhoaki bhi hosakti hai ! LOL Kya pata usko koi "RICH MAN" mil gaya ho, jo bad mein gareeb ho gaya ho, and who uss becahre ko chod ke agay ho ! LOLLOL

What is the actual baby ki ye ek kahaani??

Yaah tho Ritesh wali, otherwise Sobodh one ! Angry

Who is the mastermind behind this all??
Ritesh BABU LOLor Doctor Subodh ! LOL or maybe the DRAMA queeen NUPUR!!Wink

How will Taanu and RoLi get affected??

Taanu and Roli will seperate ! OuchAngry Taani - Doc. Subod ke saath,AngryOuch and Molly "Samaj seva walle" I mean Taposh ke sath ! LOL (I hope aisa kuch na ho Big smile)

It will not affect thier realationship, as unku risht pavitra hai ! right ?
and who jobi karege ek dusre ke liye hi karenge, and baad mein credit bhi leejayega ye keh kar "TERE LIYE" LOL 

Who is MEG  ? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-IndigoBluesMeehak.

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Who is the father of the child?? RiteshROFL

Is Mrinalini really the mother?? Yes LOL

What is the actual baby ki ye ek kahaani?? I think Ritesh ne Mrinallini ka Rape kiya ho ga! ROFL

Who is the mastermind behind this all?? Nupor!

How will Taanu and RoLi get affected??I think they will saparate! Cry

Why is Meg so crazy??( Do u mean mrinallini? Wink

Sorry Ritesh meine thume ilzaam lagaya ROFL

Btw Cool Shool Topic LOLWink

MehwishHug

Edited by Taani96 - 18 December 2010 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-IndigoBlues

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLMeg you never fail to impress meROFL

acha back to detective 007....I think that Mrinalini is the mother of the child...but I don't think Robi is the daddy....he doesn't seem like the types to have baby mamas.....I think that the baby is Ritesh...(how I wish it were true) Ritesh ka baby hai.....too bad for cutie pie since he doesn't deserve such a shameless daddy.

now what I dont get is how can Nupur blame Robi when Scary Kakima said that something happened between Onu-Mri??.....maybe she was misunderstanding him

yaar this track has so many loopholes its hard to even think where to begin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, mein hoon party ke late arrival...LOLLOLLOL 

Who is the father of the child??

Shayad multiple fathers ka baby hoga LOL...but my bet's on Riteish!

Is Mrinalini really the mother??

Maybe...maybe not...maybe the real mother was Kaki Ma...but wait na she's too old LOL I'm guessing the actual mom is Mrinalini!

What is the actual baby ki ye ek kahaani??

Mrinalini was superduperangry with Robbie and went hitchiking all over Kolkota...or decided she's stalk him till kingdom come in revenge...when she ended up by accident in Shakkar Gali...where Riteish spotted her and had his evil evil way with her without even asking her name (which would explain why he didn't go beserk  when he heard just the name) and months later, Dr.Subodh checks her and declares her pregnant (will come in handy to identify to Riteish probably that the girl he met at Shakkar Gali and Mrinalini Sengupta is one and the same), and she runs away to Siliguri where she sees a street play directed by Taposh B. focussing on impoverished single mothers, gets inspired and says, chalen, screw all these idiots, I shall bring the baby up on my own! Of course at some point of time Orindam spots her and goes like...hey you studied with my daughter,  where did the cute baby come from? Of course she doesn't say anything, but whenever she dies, probably her last words were yeh bachcha Roby ke jiju Riteish ka hain (don't ask me how she knows, I'm  allowed at least one blooper na?) but winds up saying only Roby's name coz by the time she reaches the word Riteish she's deadConfused 

Okay the last part I copied from a post at the EDT...LOLLOL

Who is the mastermind behind this all??

Orindam!

How will Taanu and RoLi get affected??

They'll separate...Cry Or Mauli will  marry Roby and post-marriage maarofy attitude...and then one fine day KGGK ke Pallavi/Krishna bonding track will  happen, Mauli will not even look at baby but kya karen baby itna cute hain...Embarrassed TaAnu will argue and separate first over the baby being Onu's coz he'll go ahead and claim it's his...or she will find out ki the baby is Roby's and get angry with Onu and Roby for ruining Mauli's life...siiiiiighhh...Ouch

Tere liye? LOLLOL

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 19 December 2010 at 2:04am

Go to top