Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

007 Case Files: Baby's Day Out: Discuss new track (Page 3)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Deeps..it's possible that the baby's dad is a Non-Ganguly...LOL especially a 'CERTAIN' non-ganguly...ROFL

ROFLROFL.....yes yes...that certain non-ganguly is one of the prime suspects...WinkLOLLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
wooooooooooo hooooooooooo im all in for dis investigation....

fab post meg & soapy.... u guys rock

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Nads look at the quiz paper on pg 1...those who solve..automatic entry in Detective Team...LOL Wink Tongue

Starktastic

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Quiz paper...Evil Smile

Who is the father of the child??

the father is not robindo,anurag . i dont know but mirnalini knows about itLOL

Is Mrinalini really the mother??
ofcourse she is

What is the actual baby ki ye ek kahaani??

mirnalini comes to india to search robby but she fell in hands of taposh .taposh rejects her for his social activities so she was heartbroken .one day mistakenly in drunken state taposh had relation with mirnalini .but taposh himself dont know .she gave the child to anurag bcoz he is her friend and she wants her kid to be in good hands

or

mirnalini comes to india, she tries to get contact with robby but ritesh saw her beauti and he makes a drama that robi is a flirt and he acts good and rapes her and he left her bcoz of he is laready married . she gives the child to ganguly family to expose ritesh and she knows her friends anurag and nupur(when she was with them they lovedOuch) will take care of the kid and fight for the kid
Who is the mastermind behind this all??

nupur basu bcoz she  wants to use the situation to seperate anu and taani ,if   winning the heart of gangulys in helping them in this propblem

How will Taanu and RoLi get affected??

anurag will take the blame to save roli marriage . taanu will have misunderstaning and seperates .robby feel guilty he reveals the truth .mauli shattered then problem will arise between roli. taani will come to know the truth but still she will get angry bcoz anurag didnt reveal the truth and spoiled mauli's life.

Why is Meg so crazy??(Optional Question)

ROFL ROFL i have to think and say plz give me sometime bcoz i dont know much about youLOL

megs i tried my best if you can read my pathetic answers cv's are better than meLOLROFL

IndigoBlues

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
But i am already in the detective team na so i dont need to take the quiz LOL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I was talking to Nadini.....not you...LOL

Ahaaaha..ulta kaam kandhon par kaun nahin lena chaahti thi?? Stern Smile ROFL Tongue

And anyway...pleeaaasseee take the quiz.....*big round Onu eyes* Evil Smile did i just post devil emoticon..ignooooreee...LOL

Annu...thanks for actually answering..LOL will reply to your theories soon...Wink

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
how bout subodhShocked
shekhars bacchaaa...my vote goes for shekhu , who knws riteish made shekhar exactly lik him at sum point fo timeROFL

-Hina-

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

Quiz paper...Evil Smile

Who is the father of the child??

the father is not robindo,anurag . i dont know but mirnalini knows about itLOL

unfortunately poor gal was called up....i hope she doesn't get her hands on the people up there at least....ROFL
Is Mrinalini really the mother??
ofcourse she is

the baby could be an orphan....Geek

What is the actual baby ki ye ek kahaani??

mirnalini comes to india to search robby but she fell in hands of taposh .taposh rejects her for his social activities so she was heartbroken .one day mistakenly in drunken state taposh had relation with mirnalini .but taposh himself dont know .she gave the child to anurag bcoz he is her friend and she wants her kid to be in good hands

or

mirnalini comes to india, she tries to get contact with robby but ritesh saw her beauti and he makes a drama that robi is a flirt and he acts good and rapes her and he left her bcoz of he is laready married . she gives the child to ganguly family to expose ritesh and she knows her friends anurag and nupur(when she was with them they lovedOuch) will take care of the kid and fight for the kid

Hmm interesting theories...Thumbs Up
Who is the mastermind behind this all??

nupur basu bcoz she  wants to use the situation to seperate anu and taani ,if   winning the heart of gangulys in helping them in this propblem

But why was she so surprised to see kakimaa?? Confused Confused

How will Taanu and RoLi get affected??

anurag will take the blame to save roli marriage . taanu will have misunderstaning and seperates .robby feel guilty he reveals the truth .mauli shattered then problem will arise between roli. taani will come to know the truth but still she will get angry bcoz anurag didnt reveal the truth and spoiled mauli's life.

twisted game....Ouch Ouch

Why is Meg so crazy??(Optional Question)

ROFL ROFL i have to think and say plz give me sometime bcoz i dont know much about youLOL

it's okay...it's better not knowing the real me...Evil Smile ROFL

megs i tried my best if you can read my pathetic answers cv's are better than meLOLROFL

Go to top