007 Case Files: Baby's Day Out: Discuss new track - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

@shonaa: πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Shekhar?? Why would Mrinalini want to um, you know, with HIM??? πŸ˜² πŸ€£

maybe cuz the lights ran out...cough i m changing the topic🀣
its like u knw wat happened in the end of heyy baby...soo πŸ˜†
& yeah subodh is one of the least likely one...being a doctor he's wudnt sure have taken a riskπŸ˜†

yeah..maybe mrinalini had..an ahem, affinity for older men...🀣

okay okay..definite change of topic..or else a mod might come and lock me up..πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
First of all Rocking team, and Rocking case ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Now time to answer theese questions !

Quiz paper...😈

Who is the father of the child??
Ritesh, as he wanted Ananya to give birth to a babyboy, that his son can be the "VANSH" of the house! and he was  a detectice, jo Taanu pe nazara rakh raha tha, after watching love blooming between Taanu, and after seeing Onu asking Taani about the honeymoon, Ritesh couldn't cotroll himself, and he thought ... Mere ho na ho.., Inka jaldii ho jayega! πŸ˜† so he with his "TEAM" he found out that a girl called Mrinalini was deeply in Love with roby, roby was a kid πŸ˜† so he said nooo to her... and she got heartbroken ! (after Roby refused her, she married someone else ) Ritesh went to Mrinalini house who is no more, Ritesh thought ye tho nahi hai, iska baby tho hai! So he taked her baby, and told "fake" kakimaa.. to convince evreyone that baby roby ka hai, he thought that roby ki galti ko chupane ke liye ONU ilzam apne pe lega and kahe ga "TERE LIYE"πŸ˜† .. and who ghar se nikal diya jayeeegaa...  and jab who gahr se nikal diya jayega then, RITESH KA BABY Ganguly house ka vansh ban jayega! 😑

Loooooooong, but yehi hai RITESH ka plan ! 😳 

One min.... Mujhe  shakk Subodh pe bhi haii πŸ˜† WAIT... agar Ritesh nahi tho, PAKKA Subodh hi hai.. ..

Subodh is still secretly in love with Taani ! πŸ₯± and he thought iss serial mein kabhi bhi koi negative hojata hai tho mein kyoun nahi ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pehle Ritesh, Ananya, Shekar, NUPUR, BASU, Taposh sometime with ONU!  Subodh got to knw abot the whole incident and he thought ... ye bacha roby ka baby banadete hai, then Molly will leave ROBY, and go to Taposh, and unki eng ho jayegi, then Roby will say that Taani bodi ko pata tha ke I loved MOlly madly, so how could she let her bro eng molly, then the MAHA war will start between gangulys and banerjees πŸ˜† phir ONU and TAANI seperate ho jayenge !  (NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘  and Subodh Taani ko support karega, and usse impress karlega !  yehi usss DOCTOR. SUBODH ka misssssion hai ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ 

Acctually, um confused πŸ˜• Sub or Rit ?
I think RITESH hi hoga " 😑

Is Mrinalini really the mother??
Yeah, she is! One sec, Jhoaki bhi hosakti hai ! πŸ˜† Kya pata usko koi "RICH MAN" mil gaya ho, jo bad mein gareeb ho gaya ho, and who uss becahre ko chod ke agay ho ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What is the actual baby ki ye ek kahaani??

Yaah tho Ritesh wali, otherwise Sobodh one ! 😑

Who is the mastermind behind this all??
Ritesh BABU πŸ˜†or Doctor Subodh ! πŸ˜† or maybe the DRAMA queeen NUPUR!!πŸ˜‰

How will Taanu and RoLi get affected??

Taanu and Roli will seperate ! 😑 Taani - Doc. Subod ke saath,😑 and Molly "Samaj seva walle" I mean Taposh ke sath ! πŸ˜† (I hope aisa kuch na ho πŸ˜ƒ)

It will not affect thier realationship, as unku risht pavitra hai ! right ?
and who jobi karege ek dusre ke liye hi karenge, and baad mein credit bhi leejayega ye keh kar "TERE LIYE" πŸ˜† 

Why is Meg so crazy??(Optional Question)

Who is MEG  ? 😳

Who is the father of the child?? Ritesh🀣

Is Mrinalini really the mother?? Yes πŸ˜†

What is the actual baby ki ye ek kahaani?? I think Ritesh ne Mrinallini ka Rape kiya ho ga! 🀣

Who is the mastermind behind this all?? Nupor!

How will Taanu and RoLi get affected??I think they will saparate! 😭

Why is Meg so crazy??( Do u mean mrinallini? πŸ˜‰

Sorry Ritesh meine thume ilzaam lagaya 🀣

Btw Cool Shool Topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

MehwishπŸ€—
Edited by Taani96 - 13 years ago
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Meg you never fail to impress me🀣

acha back to detective 007....I think that Mrinalini is the mother of the child...but I don't think Robi is the daddy....he doesn't seem like the types to have baby mamas.....I think that the baby is Ritesh...(how I wish it were true) Ritesh ka baby hai.....too bad for cutie pie since he doesn't deserve such a shameless daddy.

now what I dont get is how can Nupur blame Robi when Scary Kakima said that something happened between Onu-Mri??.....maybe she was misunderstanding him

yaar this track has so many loopholes its hard to even think where to begin
Sorry guys, mein hoon party ke late arrival...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Who is the father of the child??

Shayad multiple fathers ka baby hoga πŸ˜†...but my bet's on Riteish!

Is Mrinalini really the mother??

Maybe...maybe not...maybe the real mother was Kaki Ma...but wait na she's too old πŸ˜† I'm guessing the actual mom is Mrinalini!

What is the actual baby ki ye ek kahaani??

Mrinalini was superduperangry with Robbie and went hitchiking all over Kolkota...or decided she's stalk him till kingdom come in revenge...when she ended up by accident in Shakkar Gali...where Riteish spotted her and had his evil evil way with her without even asking her name (which would explain why he didn't go beserk  when he heard just the name) and months later, Dr.Subodh checks her and declares her pregnant (will come in handy to identify to Riteish probably that the girl he met at Shakkar Gali and Mrinalini Sengupta is one and the same), and she runs away to Siliguri where she sees a street play directed by Taposh B. focussing on impoverished single mothers, gets inspired and says, chalen, screw all these idiots, I shall bring the baby up on my own! Of course at some point of time Orindam spots her and goes like...hey you studied with my daughter,  where did the cute baby come from? Of course she doesn't say anything, but whenever she dies, probably her last words were yeh bachcha Roby ke jiju Riteish ka hain (don't ask me how she knows, I'm  allowed at least one blooper na?) but winds up saying only Roby's name coz by the time she reaches the word Riteish she's deadπŸ˜• 

Okay the last part I copied from a post at the EDT...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who is the mastermind behind this all??

Orindam!

How will Taanu and RoLi get affected??

They'll separate...😭 Or Mauli will  marry Roby and post-marriage maarofy attitude...and then one fine day KGGK ke Pallavi/Krishna bonding track will  happen, Mauli will not even look at baby but kya karen baby itna cute hain...😳 TaAnu will argue and separate first over the baby being Onu's coz he'll go ahead and claim it's his...or she will find out ki the baby is Roby's and get angry with Onu and Roby for ruining Mauli's life...siiiiiighhh...

Why is Meg so crazy??(Optional Question)

Tere liye? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago