Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussion - 18th December - Page 19

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
BB33, but thats katrina for u...no sense of humor, no brains, no understanding of how to talk πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”

Laxmi...sallu bhai is chillaxed...maybe he wanted to show media and world that he is still comfortable in presence of Kat? Im glad they broke up, sallu deserves way better than this life-size plastic doll.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laxmi_s

nishi hi....πŸ˜ƒ... watch it atleast for Dolly's dance moves yaar.... i was entertained yest. πŸ˜†...she is so cute....πŸ˜‰

Specially couch lost balance seen. She pull out the munni act so well. Shweta was there with her latakhee ..zahkatkheee but dolly was full on with her addaaa..πŸ˜† 

She was hitting on sirish tooo farah said. She used to hit on my husband πŸ˜† becharra kaizaad ..main phasaa yeah bach gaya πŸ˜ƒ
Quantico thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DharmeshSir

BB33, but thats katrina for u...no sense of humor, no brains, no understanding of how to talk πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”

Laxmi...sallu bhai is chillaxed...maybe he wanted to show media and world that he is still comfortable in presence of Kat? Im glad they broke up, sallu deserves way better than this life-size plastic doll.

they did. I thought they are still together. Sallu helped her i think to get her in film industry
Quantico thumbnail

Khali looked pissed... He was  not interacting not smiling or talking with farah. His dance with veena was icing on the cake. πŸ˜†

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nishi..... yesterday's episode was a BORE except the dances performances of all the hot 3.....πŸ˜†... Poor veena had to manage her seductive moves with her hair yest. as she was blank about the dance moves for the jawani factor.....

Dolly was actually dancing and she was damn lost in her moves....but i enjoyed every bit of her dance.....πŸ˜†

Shweta really danced well as usual and she needs to focus on her dancing skills rather than shows like these..... god knows why she is here....πŸ˜•

the real fun was ST made tea and even tried to deliver it to Farah in the entrance of the washroom..... had Farah still been IN.... i guess she wud have made her way IN to give it in her hand....... πŸ˜†.....God knows why the HURRY....!

Ashmit threw dolly into the pool after lifting her .... as farah instructed him to do so....πŸ˜•... ST jumped into the pool/was pushed into the pool.... veena herself entered the pool as she feared the push.....πŸ˜†...

so in all only tees maar khan yest. seems i missed yest. and felt not at all fair to her and us as we wanted to know more views of hers.....πŸ€”
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bigboss33

tees markha khan all over episode. Seemji got rapid fire round. Saallu was acting weired today. He was talking to kat like he does to veenjiii...πŸ˜† 

Sallu sathiya gaya hai πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DharmeshSir

yeah re.... i felt they were trying to make the scene halka....but with much efforts....it did not look natural... πŸ˜•
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: laxmi_s

nishi hi....πŸ˜ƒ... watch it atleast for Dolly's dance moves yaar.... i was entertained yest. πŸ˜†...she is so cute....πŸ˜‰

hi Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ Sure will watch it for Golu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Quantico thumbnail
when farah asked everyone to make story ...khalijeee mien sehmat hon"  how dumb person can get..ek statement bhi nahi story main add kiyaaa..all i heard was matlaabb..πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bigboss33

Khali looked pissed... He was  not interacting not smiling or talking with farah. His dance with veena was icing on the cake. πŸ˜†

Yup...he tried his stunt of lifting and rotating Veena.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†farah was impressed..... sirf gaane ko bolthi toh uski bolthi hi bandh ho jaati.....πŸ˜†