Win a date with Krishna - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

ok ok il read it carefullyy noww..
wens d last datee to submit:O:O
well - it's not been busy - and as u did reply on monday - i'll take u on.
Originally posted by carisma2

well - it's not been busy - and as u did reply on monday - i'll take u on.

YAYYY ballee ballee
muaahh muaahh
thanchu thanchu thanchu kerna kaa haii

YAYYY ballee ballee
muaahh muaahh
thanchu thanchu thanchu kerna kaa haii
go to the orginal post of mine on the 1st page - yaar the instructions are on that.
give a song that u want pictured on you and arry - and a brief concept - whichever i choose will be made for you and arry
OMG WOWWW OMG nychee dieaa
il post ok in a while thanchu

OMG WOWWW OMG nychee dieaa
il post ok in a while thanchu
Thankyou arhaina - your grand entry has been a honour πŸ˜‰

arhaina see this

ohooo gud one carisma.......i think u r nowhere  less than arhaina.......shez 4 arhaan n u 4 akshay.......................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

ohooo gud one carisma.......i think u r nowhere  less than arhaina.......shez 4 arhaan n u 4 akshay.......................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks - i'm worse I have been stalking akshay for ever since 22 years now - since I was 11 years old. hhehe

go to the orginal post of mine on the 1st page - yaar the instructions are on that.
give a song that u want pictured on you and arry - and a brief concept - whichever i choose will be made for you and arry
dii the competition is for krishna or arhaann...........and i have edited my post and put two oof my fav songss......

Thanks - i'm worse I have been stalking akshay for ever since 22 years now - since I was 11 years old. hhehe

OMG WOWWWW OMG do do hawtiiiess ek saathhh buhat na insaafi hai lol hamho pe raham wa beyy hamho faint waa na hojayen lol
wowwwwwwwwwwwww wowwwwwwwwwwwwww my jijuu aakki n ma jaannu arryyy r killers mashallaahh lukin sho hawwtt n handhsummm!!
u knw paragti ur half ryt ehehe cux C SIS ka pyaarr waa is even higher den arhaina ka pyaar waaa
I SALUTE HER LUB 4 AKKII i hopeee ma lub 4 arryy also stays lyk tis😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳