Uttaran
Uttaran

Distinguish between (U) & NAIDL

exoticflower Groupbie
exoticflower
exoticflower

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged

? Distinguish between Uttaran (Moo........) and Naa Aana is Desh Ladoo

1.    In Uttaran (moo......) only two parivars are shown the Jogi Thakur Parivar and Bundela Parivar. 

1.Naa Anna Is Desh Ladoo many Parivars are shown.

2.    In Uttaran (Moo.......) the Shaitan ki Gyaan ki Pudiya Charcoal Nani Budhiya.  The no Goon Mai has gone blind.

2. In Naa Aana is Desh Ladoo the Iron hearted Ammaji shows courage even in turbulent hours of difficulties.  (where ever she moves, she moves taking everyone with her)

3.    In Jogi Thakur's Parivar charcoal nani and Tapasya are the two underworld Don's in Bundela Parivar the no Goon Mai, Dadaji (Haga.....) are the two main underworld Dons.

3. In Naa Aana is Desh Ladoo Ammaji is the main Underworld but with multiple Characters good and bad.

4.    In Jogi Thakur's Parivar Tapasya's mother Divya's character is shown that is submissive to all the things said and done in the house and Tapasya's father jogi thakur's character was earlier  shown that he was a man who had essence of good qualities to distinguish between the good and the bad.  But now Jogi Thakur's is shown as a character who lives in a fools paradise and submits to all the wrong/evil doings of his daughter Tapasya.   In the Bundela Parivar the no Goon Mai has the long hand to use the whip on her husband Umed Singh and Dadaji (haga.....) who has the character full of vices  because dadaji also had an illegitimate son from a woman with whom he had an affair.  Is trying to impose his control over Veer. 

4. In Naa is Desh Ladoo the strong powerfull willed Ammaji whom strong winds also cannot blow her off she is not submissive to any thing she (Ammaji) has donned the multiple character which hides away and keeps away the ugliness/evilness in her.  Therefore even if any one wants to hate her cannot do so.  Because she is shown as a symbol of "Unity in Diversity"

5.    Ichacha and Veer are projected as two very weak characters because they are standing on the legs of no Goon Mai and Dadaji.  Without no Goon Mai and Dadaji they will be limping all their lives. Veer's Delivery of dialogues, Veer's all actions are more feminine than masculine.  We think Veer has all the pairs of Chromosomes as feminine Chromosomes.

5. In Naa Aana is Desh Ladoo Raghav and Sia withstood the onslaught of all storms (Ammaji, his harsh brothers) their love and affection made headway and they were made for each other.   

6.    Uttaran (Moo.....) is back to square one with all evil deeds of Tapasya and the Shaitani Charcoal Nani.  With the brain child of Pintoo and Rupali Guha which is now in Tapasya's Womb. Ten months or may be 2011 the brain child of Pintoo and Rupali Guha will keep rolling and kicking in Tapasya's womb. Till then the story will continue, will keep rottening, stinking giving out foul smell and the story will revolving round the evil Tapasya with no child and the shaitani charcoal nani.   

6. In Na Aana is Desh Ladoo the story and the characters are carried forward giving it a different color giving it a different diversion taking it on a different track.  The story is not allowed to rot like a rotten egg stinking in one place or revolving round one person.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeGreenbearneenu55tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
a very good ananlysis may dear

i am not a regular watcher of ladoo

but one thing i know

sia cant be compared with ichaa

sia realy a srong personality

but the problem with ut
to make one person to win her all games
they r making each and every character of uttaran weak

the lead of their show is tapasya

nani second lead

and the rest all r side characters

my interest is gone after watching last 2 episodes

my patience also gone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79FunLyfetiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
A very good analysis.Clap...clearly portrays how weak & nonsensical uttaran characters are...I've recently started watching na aana desh lado and its quite gripping.....atleast characters are consistent and not frivolous like ut.....ut has been a very big letdown, its glorifying evil like anything, giving a wrong message to people that evil will always rule over good .......though I dont completely agree with the comment on Veer..he is (atleast was till recently)  the only consistent and adorable character so far....but cvs is hellbent on ruining it as well...I feel miserable after watching ut nowadays....a big disappointment........
Ouch

Edited by vijayam - 18 December 2010 at 8:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79neenu55

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i think it will continue to be a disappointment for next few weeks

just giving unnecessery tensions in life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Yes theres too much negativity in these shows...do generally people like this stuff?....must be....because howcome these two shows have constantly been amongst the top 10 .........specially uttaran...
Is it only because they come at such perfect timings when people are winding up and prefer doing so with brain dead crap rather than real tensions of their day to day life....Wink
I cant see any other reoson why this show should still remain at the top..Embarrassed..
I found a really nice show which has fun and positivity surrounding it...sasural genda phool....why cant such shows come at good time slots????.....put uttaran in a 7pm slot .....that will the real test!.........
Mrunal_Patel Senior Member
Mrunal_Patel
Mrunal_Patel

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Man I agree with you, but if you hate them so much, why do you even bother to watch it.
I dislike all such serials and the only hindi-channel i see is Sab Tv.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index