Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Article: Is Mimicry coming in between Karan & Hina (Page 5)

secret_GHT IF-Dazzler
secret_GHT
secret_GHT

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
hmm no wonder they have such thanda onscreen chemistry these days.

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nafy_GHT

hmm no wonder they have such thanda onscreen chemistry these days.
aise hi chalta raha then audience will stop watching the show.
rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
lOl well i always felt that karan seems to be very stingy. like which is why i hoped the guy that played rituraj should have played naitik. karan just seems too arrogant and stuck up type. well thats teh impression i get from his face.

I love hinaaa :D  and i think karan is one of those lonely actors whose life jsut surrounds around his gf . and thats it!!
sheesh
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
v should not comment on any one's personal life. karan is always reserved person and hin a jolly type they have their own life. v should not comment.rituraj v don't know much about him no need to comment on him
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

v should not comment on any one's personal life. karan is always reserved person and hin a jolly type they have their own life. v should not comment.rituraj v don't know much about him no need to comment on him

moreover, the CHARACTER is NOT gonna change with the ACTOR...RR kaha se aa gaya beech mein OuchDead
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

lOl well i always felt that karan seems to be very stingy. like which is why i hoped the guy that played rituraj should have played naitik. karan just seems too arrogant and stuck up type. well thats teh impression i get from his face.

I love hinaaa :D  and i think karan is one of those lonely actors whose life jsut surrounds around his gf . and thats it!!
sheesh

i agree.... karan's lyf only centres around his gf... i respect hijm for his decency.. bt den wen it bcums too much... its irritatin...
all his sentences start on nisha n end der...
he shud love his gf... but dat dusnt mean he shud not talk to any1 else only....
manisshaa Newbie
manisshaa
manisshaa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
hey guys all these r just rumors.i don't find anything wrong b/w the 2 .hv u noticed 1 thing the first mimicry vala article came after their reunion after 1st separation ,nd the 2nd one now when they r reunited after so long .plz don't bother about such articles.these are trying to ruin thier chemistry
 one more thing i don't know why ppl always want 2 publicize our fvrt show negatively ,nobody 4m our forum goes 2 any other show's forum and bash the show bt it happens in our forum time nd again.if u r nt liking the show how can u get the time to even watch the show for a long 1/2 an hour and then writing -ve things about it .is anybody so useless and free in todays busy world.
if there would b any rift b/w the 2 of them they couldn't even b able to face each other wt 2 say of the romantic scenes.i know karan is quite uncomfortable doing all these stuff bt this is the way he is.this is nt due to the rift.he has always been uncomfortable from starting,but hina is never been.if thr would b something wrong both would b uncomfortable and just remember all those sbs and sbb segments yaar.i know karan never does masti but i have seen them passing smiles 2 each other mny times
all these are just -ves becoz our show has always been consistent as far as trps are concerned so everybody is jealous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_deepshi_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_95

Originally posted by rani712

sheesh

i agree.... karan's lyf only centres around his gf... i respect hijm for his decency.. bt den wen it bcums too much... its irritatin...
all his sentences start on nisha n end der...
he shud love his gf... but dat dusnt mean he shud not talk to any1 else only....

again ur speculating too much ..nisha is a lucky girl , there should be no problem if karan loves her and gives her attention...if hina was there in nisha's place, i'm sure everybody will be gaga over him ke they r so much in love ! then these complaints won't be there...he's not talking to hina bec. of nisha , i find this very illogical..karan is very introverted and he said in many of his interviews that he was never that social in his college too...i find him very down to earth , decent and polite and i know if he's not cordial with hina, there must be a reason behind it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh

Go to top