Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Article: Is Mimicry coming in between Karan & Hina (Page 4)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
u can see this same type of message or news on march 22nd 2010.they have written ki hina is unavailable for comment. here also they mentioned he felt embarassed . but i stay in vado dar BOW I SAW BARODA TIMES THEY NEVER MENTIONED KARAN FELT EMBARASSED LIKE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHATIS TRUE ?REALLY HOPE FINGERS CROSSED NOTHING COME BETWEEN THEM V LOVE NAKSH PAIR PLAYED BY HINA KARAN.

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by cutie_95

dont tel me... is dis true...???
thanx for sharin anyways....
karan needs to end this cold war now... itna ego achcha nai
i think  he is a  very calm person. in real life please i don't want anyone make this issue in a big way, v want hina and karan to be happy on their respective lives. iwant karan and hina to sort out this problem. v watch rishta becoz of them hina and karan as naitik and akshara .

he is very calm.. but i find him a bit wierd... n especially wen it cums to hina... hes 222 reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Originally posted by _charu_

its a request karan its joke and please v all love u very much. v watch becoz of u and hina[naksh] plese v fans r with u and hina. v love u very mcuh. don't take serious. please request this is life. even amithabh bachan also get mimicry b y somany comedians so nothing bad. u ra  nice person and  don't take so serious. best wishes  from ur fans. god bless u and advanced happy new year.

why is it a joke? bec. hina did it? i'm sorry i dun agree with this...karan has full right to deal with everyone the way he wants to..we don't know what goes on behind the scenes..it's better not to judge without knowing the complete story..he must be having his reasons....joke is different but how good it is to mock someone? 

as long as they do justice to their roles, i dun think we must advise them..it's their private matter...they both r good actors..whatever is missing , the script and screenplay is to be blamed..

I  agree  with you charu . as  long  as  they  do  justic  to the  role  i  dont mind  its  there  personal  life. even if  they  are  not  friendly  .

exactly....i dun know anything abt this glamor industry or media...but i know that whether it's ur family , friends or co-workers, they command a degree of respect..therez a line of dignity which must never be crossed....it might be a joke for few (like hina) but not for others.......in my knowledge, they were never friendly with each other but they were cordial......if someone says ke their chemistry is not up to the mark due to this then well, they r not good enuf actors...i find it so strange that fans of particular jodi always want to see them together , even in their personal lives...in pratigya forum, everyone wants arhan and pooja to hook up, whereas both of them are happy with their respective partners....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshveil_of_roses

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

i know being friendly is not important for work.but it is also true that actors don't want to work with whom they are not cordial whether it is films or tv.they don't want to look at each other,how can they do scenes together specially romantic.

Edited by ratriya - 18 December 2010 at 11:19pm

veil_of_roses

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
we r no one to judge as we dont known the entire story behind this... but as far as this article is concerned, i totally agree wid charu di ...there wasnt any need for hina to do this n especially wen she knowns the person concerned is too sensitive.. neways i hope they patch up soon.....thanx for sharing the article...

YR_Naksh

YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhaviben

its a request karan its joke and please v all love u very much. v watch becoz of u and hina[naksh] plese v fans r with u and hina. v love u very mcuh. don't take serious. please request this is life. even amithabh bachan also get mimicry b y somany comedians so nothing bad. u ra  nice person and  don't take so serious. best wishes  from ur fans. god bless u and advanced happy new year.

why is it a joke? bec. hina did it? i'm sorry i dun agree with this...karan has full right to deal with everyone the way he wants to..we don't know what goes on behind the scenes..it's better not to judge without knowing the complete story..he must be having his reasons....joke is different but how good it is to mock someone? 

as long as they do justice to their roles, i dun think we must advise them..it's their private matter...they both r good actors..whatever is missing , the script and screenplay is to be blamed..

I  agree  with you charu . as  long  as  they  do  justic  to the  role  i  dont mind  its  there  personal  life. even if  they  are  not  friendly  .

exactly....i dun know anything abt this glamor industry or media...but i know that whether it's ur family , friends or co-workers, they command a degree of respect..therez a line of dignity which must never be crossed....it might be a joke for few (like hina) but not for others.......in my knowledge, they were never friendly with each other but they were cordial......if someone says ke their chemistry is not up to the mark due to this then well, they r not good enuf actors...i find it so strange that fans of particular jodi always want to see them together , even in their personal lives...in pratigya forum, everyone wants arhan and pooja to hook up, whereas both of them are happy with their respective partners....Ouch

exactly.... Its not with pratigya…. I have seen in many forums... … in geet forum…. oh god they simply want GC n drashti together both reel n real life…. If by chance they see GC with his real GF… mahabharat shuru in geet forum…. She is crappy girl..becz of her he is not giving his 100%.According to GC fans… he love drashti…  Ouch
 the Jodi they see on-screen according to them they make perfect Jodi off-screen too infact Jodi made in heaven… hence they should marry in real life…. Come on there is any logic in it… what do u know about their personal life yaar… strange we decide their real life better half… Dead

_charu_

-S.S- Goldie
-S.S-
-S.S-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
In reel they may be perfect but in real they may be like the sky & d earth so different this is the truth that  i c in karan & hina
there on screen chemistry is superb but off screen its nill
The problame that i have is why did she did a such thing
The artical says she just started doin it so what was d reason for her 2 do so & why karan when there a so many people in the crew
I remember reading a nother artical few months back sayin the same story is it the truth its high time for hina to stop it                we love naksh so much so hope this cold war will end soon
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratriya

i know being friendly is not important for work.but it is also true that actors don't want to work with whom they are not cordial whether it is films or tv.they don't want to look at each other,how can they do scenes together specially romantic.

well they are doing romantic scenes together and they r doing pretty okay job bec all fans of yr apparently want to see them romancing only ! the kind of chemistry which WE r  looking for, never existed b/w them...i think major reason for that is karan..but i dun blame him completely...i've been watching this show frm 2 yrs now and watching karan n hina has become so monotonous..every day same scenes same dialogues same acting same expressions..i'm terribly bored...romance chodo i
m finding it hard to find sense in the storyline ! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_DiYR_Naksh--Sari---Stutz-

Go to top