Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Article: Is Mimicry coming in between Karan & Hina (Page 3)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

its a request karan its joke and please v all love u very much. v watch becoz of u and hina[naksh] plese v fans r with u and hina. v love u very mcuh. don't take serious. please request this is life. even amithabh bachan also get mimicry b y somany comedians so nothing bad. u ra  nice person and  don't take so serious. best wishes  from ur fans. god bless u and advanced happy new year.

why is it a joke? bec. hina did it? i'm sorry i dun agree with this...karan has full right to deal with everyone the way he wants to..we don't know what goes on behind the scenes..it's better not to judge without knowing the complete story..he must be having his reasons....joke is different but how good it is to mock someone? 

as long as they do justice to their roles, i dun think we must advise them..it's their private matter...they both r good actors..whatever is missing , the script and screenplay is to be blamed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

its a request karan its joke and please v all love u very much. v watch becoz of u and hina[naksh] plese v fans r with u and hina. v love u very mcuh. don't take serious. please request this is life. even amithabh bachan also get mimicry b y somany comedians so nothing bad. u ra  nice person and  don't take so serious. best wishes  from ur fans. god bless u and advanced happy new year.

why is it a joke? bec. hina did it? i'm sorry i dun agree with this...karan has full right to deal with everyone the way he wants to..we don't know what goes on behind the scenes..it's better not to judge without knowing the complete story..he must be having his reasons....joke is different but how good it is to mock someone? 

as long as they do justice to their roles, i dun think we must advise them..it's their private matter...they both r good actors..whatever is missing , the script and screenplay is to be blamed..

I  agree  with you charu . as  long  as  they  do  justic  to the  role  i  dont mind  its  there  personal  life. even if  they  are  not  friendly  .
-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
y did she do this....to kill boredom..how can that affect their friendship..what junk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
onething unless until karan mehra and hina khan they discuss or talk about this v cant or koi bhi iske barri main discuss  nahi karneka. it is their problem they will sort it out. hereafter no nee d to talk or discuss about it.
YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

well said charu... completely agree w/u as long as they do justice to their roles...  i don't think we have right to comment in their private matter....
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Media blows these things out of proportion. Lifespan of TV actors as leads is mostly limited to 1 serial, tho inko mediawale itna bhaav kyun dethe hai? Much ado about nothing. To each his own, humhe kya farak padtha hai, baath karein ya na karein.

Edited by FLGators - 18 December 2010 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesbeautiful16_charu_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Media blows these things out of proportion. Lifespan of TV actors as leads is mostly limited to 1 serial tho inko mediawale itna bhaav kyun dethe hai? Much ado about nothing. To each his one, humhe kya farak padtha hai, baath karein ya na karein.
really i agree with u. becoz v don't know what really happened. always the media plays some good part as well as bad prt. y they blow this matter like this. karan and  hina never talk about this when ever they gave intreview.
Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
i cant believe it............. is it trueUnhappyUnhappy
thnkx for sharing it................

Go to top