Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

EUREKA....EUREKA.....

dearestmaan Newbie
dearestmaan
dearestmaan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

now i know y geet is a bit boring these daysCry

maan aur geet  overdo things......pehle batein kam thi.....jhagde kam the....mahi mahi zyada thi....n last her cheez balanced thi.....we cud see romance,fight n ankhon ankhon ka khel in 1 episode....Wink

n nowAngry.....fight shuru toh bas wohi ho...romance ho toh wohi....plz give us bak our purana geetCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegChaudhrytm

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i like their nok-jhok, it will keep their relationship alive! LOL

buttttt i agree the show is not as exciting as before because they keep repeating previous romantic scenes (dupatta grabbing, cheek holding...etc etc). CVs need to show something different b/c there r so many ways to show romance (without censorship blahblahblah), like Maan coming from behind geet and hugging her waist, kissing her cheek and suprising geet....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shah

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
You are so right! I knew something was not right but couldn't pin point what it was. You hit the nail on the head.LOL

Tu GREAT HO!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dearestmaanzoya-shah

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index