awesum di
vry well writtenSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Dear Nandu Your writing is so magical...it always cast a spell on me..The expressions matches with what we see in their eyes on screen...Beautiful and speechless is the reward....Your poetry is so touching .....I am really spellbound with the way you expressed this fairy tale.Hug

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsudeshna

awesum di
vry well writtenSmile

thank you Sudeshna
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Dear Nandu Your writing is so magical...it always cast a spell on me..The expressions matches with what we see in their eyes on screen...Beautiful and speechless is the reward....Your poetry is so touching .....I am really spellbound with the way you expressed this fairy tale.Hug

VarshaHug
missed you so so much...
thanks a ton dear your comments always encourage me
love you dear & please be around

Malaysian_Girl IF-Dazzler
Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww Nandu, this is a magical and i am amazed my dear.

thank u so much my dear and loads of love for u always Nandu.

god bless

with loads of love and prayers,
MG

nanditasingh

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Heyy Nandita

omgg i really need to find you a nickname....see i have this umm habit of giving all my buddies nicknames....don't worry, they are not that weirdLOL....i am on it now missy....by your next post, i should have one!Wink

okay firstly, i am shooo sowieee for commenting sooo late....*holds ears*....you see there are evil things in the world called examsLOL....ya enough said!....but now they are over so i came online after soo long and rushed into your post!!....seriously, the title itself was enchanting!Embarrassed

like you said in the first line itself, some have found it, some don't believe in it or some, like us, are still waiting for one!LOL....honestly, it is amazing how my version of a fairytale has not changed since childhood, even after seeing the different colors of life....guess i have not grown out of that child in me!....but your post just took me back to that world!Embarrassed

every line, every emotion, every meaning was something, I as a girl, could relate to cuz a lot of us weave such dreams in childhood....which is why i especially lovedd the last line that its not a dream....Geet has been blessed in life to witness her fairytale turning into a reality!Embarrassed....idk what to say regarding this post, except that it was truly magical!Clap....i feel anything i say will not be enough to match the beauty of your post but i simplyy loved it!....thank you for sharing something soo beautiful with us!Embarrassed....i really hope one day your fairytale turns into reality too!!Embarrassed

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malaysian_Girl

awwwwwwwww Nandu, this is a magical and i am amazed my dear.

thank u so much my dear and loads of love for u always Nandu.

god bless

with loads of love and prayers,
MG

MG....thanks a lot dear ...i'm so so glad you liked it
love u

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy Nandita

omgg i really need to find you a nickname....see i have this umm habit of giving all my buddies nicknames....don't worry, they are not that weirdLOL....i am on it now missy....by your next post, i should have one!Wink

okay firstly, i am shooo sowieee for commenting sooo late....*holds ears*....you see there are evil things in the world called examsLOL....ya enough said!....but now they are over so i came online after soo long and rushed into your post!!....seriously, the title itself was enchanting!Embarrassed

like you said in the first line itself, some have found it, some don't believe in it or some, like us, are still waiting for one!LOL....honestly, it is amazing how my version of a fairytale has not changed since childhood, even after seeing the different colors of life....guess i have not grown out of that child in me!....but your post just took me back to that world!Embarrassed

every line, every emotion, every meaning was something, I as a girl, could relate to cuz a lot of us weave such dreams in childhood....which is why i especially lovedd the last line that its not a dream....Geet has been blessed in life to witness her fairytale turning into a reality!Embarrassed....idk what to say regarding this post, except that it was truly magical!Clap....i feel anything i say will not be enough to match the beauty of your post but i simplyy loved it!....thank you for sharing something soo beautiful with us!Embarrassed....i really hope one day your fairytale turns into reality too!!Embarrassed

Hi dear...i would love that ..take your time both for finding me a nickname & for reading the posts..neither me nor the posts running away...
Hope your exams went fine ..& waiting to congratulate you for the upcoming results
Child in us all actually never grows as my Mom says...its just that our 'educated' mind grows louder & the sweet tiny voice of the kid in us ..takes a back seat..but it stays  makes its presence felt once in a while
I know , watching Maan is actually is seeing a dream enfold with your 'awaken' eyes ...mind
Ah! i'm truly humbled by your sweet thoughts & appreciation..i'm so glad that you found it worth it
thank you so much..i wish the same for you & every friend of mine
thanks again

Go to top