nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Living a Fairytale

"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."

Almost all of us have heard it..& some of us believe in it..some lived it & some praying for it to come true...well atleast i'm one who is waiting ....

Geet's wait has been over unlike that of me...she meet  her knight who always saves her when she is in distress, her angel who makes her every wish said or unsaid come true, her prince who with his love has made her life blossom into a fairytale...her Maan.

A fairytale is not just about brave knights, beautiful damsel who is in distress, handsome prince, castle or palaces , good winning over evil,
not about a 'one upon a time ' beginning or 'lived happily ever after' end..

Its about faith .....trusting that love has the power to make everything joyful, right & perfect....

Love yes..not any illusion called magic .... but love that binds one soul to another ... love that is not just given , but reciprocated...

He is weaving all her small thoughts, hopes & wishes  with his love  & making her live her dream to perfection...

Now every dream you ever dreamed,
I promise will come true;
For I have searched and found my heart,
It's beating there in you.

'White or Red..choose what you may..my happiness is only in seeing the smile on your face'
Maan said & meant.

Geet's room decorated as she could have always wanted .. a small gesture ...A small gesture  that show the great concern ...that you are cared & on his mind always ..

Making me feel special
Making me feel beautiful
   small things
   small gestures

Forever indebt to you
Forever in love with you

Smiling content & secured in the warmth of his love she runs into his arms.. unable to remain angry ..that she had commissioned her mind to be ..unable to hold herself back from the charm that he holds on her...
he is the very light ..& reason for her existence as she is his.

She wanted to do something for him  ... by choosing the flowers he likes or the card of his choice....

But the selfish lover that he is...he wants his choice in everything ....be it flowers or cards...& his choice ..his contentment is only in her smile ...

She makes him a promise to be smiling always .. as she trusts that he will be there always to keep that smile there

My smile is your gift of love
there is nothing else so sweet
love is happiness complete.
The whole world i feel is now at my feet

Man true to his Words & Promises .... He promised himself to make all her dreams come true ....that she will have everything as she wants... he is making sure of it too..

He knows her more than she can ever know ....she plans to surprise him by picking up his preferred card... but much before she could do that ..he had already instructed the printers
to print the one he knew was her choice .....& surprises her instead.....again a small gesture that shows that he knows you more than you know yourself ..

There'll always be sunshine
when I look at you
Something I just can't explain
Just the things that you do

She looks at him amazed that he read her mind ..... wondering at the bond they share ....she smiles her sweet smile only for him

True love is a cherishing bliss ...a never ending journey of joy ...
and Fairytale are made only of this.

A fairytale has just begun
A fairytale has just begun in the most perfect way,
Down on one knee a ring was given, "YES" did the lady say,
But this is not a dream you're in, this is love that's true,
Now all await with eagerness the day you'll say "I do!"

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
First one.....best as sual....nandu will elaborate litltte in monutes
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful woven with a pertect title as fairytale !👏

Yes seems to be a dream come true when all her little wishes are also taken care of so delicately n neatly !

Maan Singh Khurana the dream man of every gal ! And how carefully he's dealing with each of her wishes infact dreams she ever wished to come true in her life !

He said She is the Color of his life and Essence of his thoughts but he the real man is truly The Knight in Shining Armour of her life !

He has filled her life with all bright colors ....filled her life with the essence of all beautiful flavour and still just wish to see the wonderful smile on her lips ! As you said ...

Love yes..not any illusion called magic .... but love that binds one soul to another ... love that is not just given , but reciprocated...
And what more He Knows Her More than She herself knows !
How I loved that gesture when the Wedding Card were delivered by that man ! Oh God who on this earth wont go crazy for this man ...Maan !

Last but nt the least Nandita........I can wish all the best to you too !❤️
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully put yaar...
reading urs,its really like a fairy tale 😍

reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsome nandu.. as always.. must say u ovserb very well each & every part of maneet scene.. really loved it..
-bhavri- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Beautiful woven with a pertect title as fairytale !👏

Yes seems to be a dream come true when all her little wishes are also taken care of so delicately n neatly !

Maan Singh Khurana the dream man of every gal ! And how carefully he's dealing with each of her wishes infact dreams she ever wished to come true in her life !

He said She is the Color of his life and Essence of his thoughts but he the real man is truly The Knight in Shining Armour of her life !

He has filled her life with all bright colors ....filled her life with the essence of all beautiful flavour and still just wish to see the wonderful smile on her lips ! As you said ...

And what more He Knows Her More than She herself knows !
How I loved that gesture when the Wedding Card were delivered by that man ! Oh God who on this earth wont go crazy for this man ...Maan !

Last but nt the least Nandita........I can wish all the best to you too !❤️

loved reading your thoughts too you all express so well
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nanduuuuuuuuuu

🤗🤗

brilliantly written.........................

dis fairy tale is magical..................
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
you have the ability to make simple things look beautiful by the enchanting way you describe them!!

lovely !!
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Bhavri
Thanks dear ! Well how much I write I never feel contented coz even I feel words are falling short of describing this char of Maan Singh Khurana ! Love him a lot!
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kuls11

First one.....best as sual....nandu will elaborate litltte in monutes

thank you so much Kul