India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sympathy for the judges-DC (Page 2)

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
i guess the writer has lost it......or he has not seen her performance.........LOLOuchWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

ROFLROFLDeccan Chronicle is crap..I guess u guys remember an article shared by tanu di where it was written that SGP is the same old ghisa pita drama and blah blah..and guess what...just two months later..they wrote an article saying SGP is a breath of fresh air and so good the show isROFL..they are LATE LEARNERS..DC takes time to realize and understand what is good and what is bad..The crappiest paper in whole South India..I have experienced this for two years...always FIRST to print crap newsLOLLOL
I guess its one of those kind of papers which is sold by young boys who shouts " aaj ki taza khabar , do rupay main aaj ki taaza khabar, India Pakistan WAR , aaj ki taaza khabar" when you buy the paper it reads " India Pakistsan WAR on cricket pitch!!!!!!!!"LOLLOLLOLLOL , and " Saif and Kareena Split aaj ki taaza khabar Saif Karina split" you buy the paper it says" Saif Kareena split the cash between them!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma--allizwell-AmbrosiaYusBeeShwets1502

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
As all said for me also yeh mera dil was better then uff Teri Ada...! Plus I think in this season there are good dancers comparing to previous seasons..! Ragz was good..sushant, Ankita, Yana, Mahi, Anushka they all were good..! And ragz was looking awesome with her beautiful smile..!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Wish Ragz succeeds so that this Deccan crap can be gifted a MIRROR to see her face.....Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index