Sasural Genda Phool

Sympathy for the judges-DC

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Sympathy for the judges

December 18th, 2010

Why did Madhuri Dixit choose such a tacky show to make her television debut? She was the queen of hearts and the original dhak dhak girl. Her smile can still light up a room and despite the weight gain, she still looks as lovely as ever. But such a pity, that despite a lavish premiere to announce the opening night of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, unfortunately, there are no great dancers on this show. The only couple who show some potential are Ankita and Sushant Singh who showed some spark in their performances. The pretty Ragini Khanna, failed hopelessly when she danced to Helen's Yeh Mera Dil. In fact, Helen came over to lend her moral support and danced like a dream despite the advancing years and the far from perfect body. Like the hostess, Mona Singh rightfully pointed out, there really is no one like Helen and she is truly the queen of dance. Helen in a very forthright manner pointed out that Ragini will need to practise hard.

The one man who stole the show with his fabulous moves though, was Govinda who had come over to offer support to his nephew Krishna who was participating in the show. Govinda has lost all the flab and looks years younger and fresher. He put all the contestants to shame with his energetic performance-— a brilliant medley of all his tapori numbers that still rock. Krishna is not too bad a dancer himself, obviously not in the same league as his uncle but definitely has tremendous potential.

A surprise participant was the matronly Renuka Shahane who was introduced by the popular mothers-in-law of the small screen, Savita and Lata — who we must say surprised us with their moves despite the advancing years. Renuka, has gained so much weight that she could play Savita's mother-in-law and this is certainly not a compliment. The actress seriously needs to brush up her dancing skills if she plans to survive even the first few rounds.

One really feels sorry for Madhuri and Malaika Arora who will co-judge the show along with choreographer Remo.

Speaking of Madhuri, her pal, actor Sanjay Dutt did not approve of her leaving her sons behind and judging this show. He made his displeasure clear on K Jo's show that same evening. We may not endorse Sanjay's chauvinistic views but we agree, going by the poor dancing skills on display, she will be better off in America.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/supplementary/sympathy-judges-662

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhat-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
ridiculous...!!!!!
failed hopelessly????i dont agree at all...yeh mera dil was a better performance to uff teri ada...

guys...what do u have to say???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-raiAasma---sree--Shehreen_27-allizwell--.Perk.-Suchi-YusBee

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

ridiculous...!!!!!
failed hopelessly????i dont agree at all...yeh mera dil was a better performance to uff teri ada...

guys...what do u have to say???
i agree!!!
it was bttr acc to me!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Suchi-Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
The writter is HOPELESS, yes there is always a room for improvement and everybody knows that you need a lot of rehearsals before performances, Helen didnt asked Ragini for that , when Moona asked for tips for Ragini then Helen said to always rehearse. I mean you dont compare a new actor to legdends, it takes years and years to be where Helen was in her time, and all the participants are non professional dancers who can not be compared to the ledgends. Ragini is tough, she takes all the criticism on face and always come back with stronger performances afterwards, and InshaAllah the same writter would be eating his/her words afterwards.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Shehreen_27-allizwell-basket_101NaughtynattyShwets1502

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Falied hopelessly?? Helen said " U need to practise cuz i used to practise" and she meant that Ragini has to practise to be a veryy good dancer cuz she is already a good dancer!! and she is just very close of being a very good dancer!! it was a compliment for Ragini!!! and to be honest Ye mera dil performance was better than uff teri ada!! and she was superbbbb
You cant compare a tv actress which just came to learn dancing , new forms of dnces to a legend!! I totally agree with venture!! Not only ragini will take years to be like helen but other actresses too!! any actress with take years to dance a bit like helen even! so why are they comparing Ragini W*H helen??? thats soo crazyy! their mentality is veryy cheap!! AngryAngryAngry

Edited by cuteshehreen - 18 December 2010 at 9:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-allizwell--.Perk.-Shwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-raiAasma--allizwell-Shwets1502-SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Which idiot wrote this????? Are they blind or they do they not own any sense? Yes everyone needs to improve as it was the very 1st performace, they were all good with the potential of getting much better BUT "FAILED" is a very wrong word to use. If you ask me the writer is the person who "FAILED MISERABLY" in producing a fair article.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-allizwell--.Perk.-YusBeeShwets1502

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
OuchFAILED HOPELESSLY WackoWhich idiot wrote this ???????????yeh mera dil perf  was better
than uff teri ada i dont believe this article & helen ji is legend why they r comparing ragini with her????????????????????AngryAngry
me totally agree with u all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell--.Perk.-YusBeeShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index